Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How hyped are you for the movie?

AppleJackIsaPony

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

Already? :orly: Isn't it a bit early to think of season 8?

That Hasbro's fault to release S8 premiere promo too soon, its a way to show us Whatever happen in S7 finale, nothing matter, whatever happen in the movie, yeah yeah, mane 6 kickass one of the most badass villain of the show, then being a victims of the voodoo, make Tempest look really dumb, a legion of army is nothing compare to a bug queen with voodoo.:orly:

Yeah, i know everything will be fine in the end, but show the next ep that show everyone is FINE killed the tension of the current upcoming episode. I dont even bother to speculate whatever will happen in S7 finale anymore and even the movie, the mane 6 are fine after S7 and the Movie and the fact they will be voodoo victims interest me more.

Bonus: Hasbro confirmed S8 is the continuation of the movie make it even more laughable, they gathered all the allied of Equestria to defeat the legion of doom, save the Equestria from egdy Unicorn and Storm Monkey with power of friendshippppp and now they just like their usual self, being trick again by bug queen in their own house and being VOODOO VICTIMS.

Edited by Lambdadelta