Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy enjoy preschool entertainment?

Dec Browne

Fluttershy loves sweet, innocent things and some stuffed animals were seen in her Nightmare Night hideout. Pinkie Pie loves everything happy, colourful and fun. It's not hard to imagine the two of them hiding behind a bush and watching one of Claude's puppet shows.

Maybe not on a regular basis, but I could see them definitely well-tolerating anything like that. They seem like two ponies that can really enjoy the simple things in life, which I love that aspect. It is like how I always strangely enjoyed Blue's Clues if it ever happened to be on. There's something simple and relaxing about that kind of content. Of course Pinkie can find laughter in anything, whereas Fluttershy would like the chilled out nature of it.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:06 AM, Hierok said:

I also think Rainbow can enjoy it, if she is convinced to watch it one time with the girls. :grin:

Don't you remember that baby show-like nightmare she had with the flowers?

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie enjoys pinatas & Pin the Tail On the Pony, so yes for her.  Fluttershy, I'd say it's more she would enjoy watching the foals play

4 hours ago, Hierok said:

No I don't. Which episode was that? t:ooh:

Wasn't that the one with the Tantabus?   

Well, anything is possible, but while Pinkie & Fluttershy have characteristics that would make it seem they would enjoy preschool entertainment, I would argue that it isn't going to be the case; at least 100%.

Fluttershy's main love and hobby is animals & nature. While her forms of entertainment would be different from her friends, I can definitely see her being interested in things like nature documentaries, veterinarian studies, and maybe even more advanced material. I can't see her enjoying something too simplistic for too long; if at all.

As for Pinkie I can see her being more interested in preschool entertainment. Her party and happy-loving nature aside, she also helps with the Cake twins and they would likely be exposed to that material. However, we must be careful before casting her into to general a group. She loves parties and almost always happy, but that doesn't mean she would automatically enjoy such content, though doesn't mean she won't either. XD

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, sweetolebob18 said:

Pinkie enjoys pinatas & Pin the Tail On the Pony, so yes for her.  Fluttershy, I'd say it's more she would enjoy watching the foals play

Wasn't that the one with the Tantabus?   

Oh god yeah. That was so creepy. :D 934984__safe_screencap_do+princesses+dre

2 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Well, anything is possible, but while Pinkie & Fluttershy have characteristics that would make it seem they would enjoy preschool entertainment, I would argue that it isn't going to be the case; at least 100%.

Fluttershy's main love and hobby is animals & nature. While her forms of entertainment would be different from her friends, I can definitely see her being interested in things like nature documentaries, veterinarian studies, and maybe even more advanced material. I can't see her enjoying something too simplistic for too long; if at all.

As for Pinkie I can see her being more interested in preschool entertainment. Her party and happy-loving nature aside, she also helps with the Cake twins and they would likely be exposed to that material. However, we must be careful before casting her into to general a group. She loves parties and almost always happy, but that doesn't mean she would automatically enjoy such content, though doesn't mean she won't either. XD

Don't you remember those plushies she had in her Nightmare Night hideout?

2 minutes ago, Dec Browne said:

Don't you remember those plushies she had in her Nightmare Night hideout?

I don't think plushies are really indicative of one's tastes; if you will. I have plushies on display in my room, but I tend to find preschool entertainment boring.

12 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

I don't think plushies are really indicative of one's tastes; if you will. I have plushies on display in my room, but I tend to find preschool entertainment boring.

Are they related to MLP, Pokemon etc.?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dec Browne said:

Are they related to MLP, Pokemon etc.?

Yeah; all six are related to MLP in some sort. I also have a Spyro plush, though that one is in the closet due to it's somewhat BIG size.

On 20/09/2017 at 10:42 PM, PathfinderCS said:

Yeah; all six are related to MLP in some sort. I also have a Spyro plush, though that one is in the closet due to it's somewhat BIG size.

So they're not just cartoony animals made only as the toy, like the bear and dolphin Fluttershy had. And she'd probably prefer a kids show to something like Daring Do.

On 20/09/2017 at 11:25 AM, BlinkZ said:

That would imply PInkie is stupid..which she isn't. She very smart underneath her quirky happy self. she not aa brain dead simpleton. just stop looking at her on a surface level.

No, I mean this in a GOOD way. I love little kids' shows. My OC's cutie mark is a G symbol.

Edited by Dec Browne

• 3 years later...
On 9/20/2017 at 10:42 PM, Pathfinder said:

My point was, for you, cute things have to have backstory behind them. But the toys from Fluttershy’s hideout looked like she just had them for the sake of their cuteness alone.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...