Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School for Criminals reboot

reader8363

Mort scratched his head as he watched the creature slither off. He looked around, noting that everyone was kind of just... there. Whatever was going on there, the guards were terrible at implementing a schedule. 

"Park?" He looked, glancing over at Arctica for a moment. "So... what, we can just... go?"

7 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Superwholock @GoldieS

Vivus shook her head and said as the crowd began to move, "I'm not a rat, I just have a small problem, and here we learn for our action to belong in society. 

@Techno Universal

Rose hung the phone up relaxed in her seat

On Rose's computer the control interface program for the robotic guards than automatically opened as the guards finished booting up. Techno had now also left the prison and he was flying home. On the interface program it said that the units were awaiting briefing on what their dally tasks should be... 

• Brohoof 1

"Seems like it," Arctica replied,slightly confused. She glanced around at the other prisoners and stepped out of line, waiting to see what would happen. She tensed, prepared to run or fight. She wasn't averse to fighting guards if it came to it.

• Brohoof 1

Mort wasn't going to be the one to plunge into that figurative icy water first. He kept a raised brow, watching the guards and watching Arcitca. Slowly, he stepped forward out of the confused line to stand beside Arctica, continuing to look around. 

"Well, if everyone does it then..." He shrugged. "They can't really get all uppity about just one person."

Edited by GoldieS

Arctica rolled her eyes. "Pansy."

When they remained unscathed, she slowly set off with the intention of finding this park Vivus had mentioned. And also scoping potential ways out. No way was she staying here any longer than she had to.

• Brohoof 1

"Pansy? You're the one in prison for littering..." He replied, stepping off behind Arctica to follow her to this 'park' or whatever it was. 

He casually took a look around the place. Mort wanted to know where he was at least, how big the place was and how old it looked. Figuring out what all it looked like it was made of could come in handy later after all. 

"Besides, I think of it as being... practical!" He added. 

"But that's what you said, remember? We were talking about... ah, what was it again, oh yah! Like, you stopped dropped out of some guard academy and started littering. Then I said that wasn't cool, then you said, 'well that's why I'm here!', that was only like a few minutes ago. You seriously already forgot?" He gave her a skeptical look. "Hey, I know it's a pretty lame crime and all, but no sweat. At least no one will try and kick your flank for it, just kind of laugh at you is all."

Mort continued along, now walking more or less beside her. At this point he was trying to note what all the guards were busy doing, along with all the other stuff. He'd heard of prison's that didn't even really have walls, but this wasn't one of those. Maybe something close to it though. 

@GoldieS

The robotic team was still waiting for orders from Rose...

AT: Okay I believe you all remember my name is Atom. Anyways we're now currently waiting for briefing task commands from governor Rose.

DO: I can't wait to get back to work with the new upgrades!

AT: Please be quiet Dom until we get orders!

• Brohoof 1

Rose walked through the halls, saying hi to the guards and prisoners, until she got to the cafeteria, then she grabbed her food and sat down.

Vivus got to the park and climbed the tree. She wrapped herself around the branch and took off her glasses before falling asleep

• Brohoof 1

"I never said that's why I'm here," Arctica reminded. "I simply never corrected you. I told you I got kicked out of the academy for fighting. Take a stab at why I'm in here. Even a dumb Griffin like you should be able to figure that out."

She regretted her sarcastic tone, though only because Mort was the first and only prison to have talked to her, aside from Vivus, but he was really getting on her nerves. Kinda reminded her of her elder sister, actually. That wasn't something she altogether enjoyed. She and Sierra had never gotten along, the latter always seeming to be the image of the 'perfect' daughter, though Arctica had seen just how nasty her sister could get. Thank Celestia she was only an earth pony. Arctica didn't want to even imagine the damage her sister could and would do if she was anything else.

• Brohoof 1

Mort looked down at her (due to size, not condescending) with a bit of a smirk. "You never said that, you just said you 'nipped your parent's dreams in the bud'. So you did manage to get to the academy."

He nodded in understanding as they walked. For a moment, his beak twitched, causing him to look down one of the many halls. Nudging Arctica, he turned down one of them. Didn't take much longer before they got to this 'park'. 

"Besides, I'll bet you didn't get thrown in prison for fighting. I mean, technically that's probably it, but something tells me you got thrown in here cus of that." He said, poking Arcitca's flank with a claw. 

He almost jumped when he noticed the snake slunk around the branches in the tree, feathers and fur a little poofed up. 

Arctica rolled her eyes, sidling away at his nudge. "Personal space dude. Ever hear of it?"

She saw Vivus in the tree after Mort's reaction, snorting in derision at him. "Pansy." Louder, she called out, "Vivus! We're here. What'd you want?"

• Brohoof 1

"Hey! It's not my fault! They just give me the heebie jeebies; snakes, and pickles I mean. I don't mind the llama all that much, at least she's kinda something else... but still, you know?" He replied in his own defense, stepping up to the tree with Arctica and looking up at the creature. 

"Did you notice those weird guards? What's up with this place anyways, not like a normal prison or anything." He asked to no one in particular. 

Arctica snorted again, shaking her head at him. "Whatever dude. Though, I have to agree with you on the guards. Is it just me, or did some of them seem...not entirely pony? Automatons maybe?" Not knowing if Mort would know what those were, she added, "Robots."

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @Superwholock

Vivus stirred and said as she opened her eyes, "Man, I needed that nap." Her eyes were changing colors rapidly like a kaleidescope. She fell from the tree and held her glasses on her hoof. Then she added as she started to slide her tail on Artica, "you know what makes the park a good place, no one ever comes here for fun.

• Brohoof 1

"yeah..." Mort replied to Arctica, watching the snake creep around, beginning to toy with Arctica. 

Casually he tried to swat at the tail of Vivus as it came near Arctica, it was hard for him to tell if it was benign or not. "You know, I respect the whole 'bad girl' thing, but maybe try a little less 'creepy' to make it work." He said, referring to the snake. 

He was honestly a bit confused why the pony would just let her do it. Maybe prey just didn't understand how predators worked.

Edited by GoldieS

Arctica looked to Mort, letting him know she knew exactly what kind of situation she was in. She'd attack if needed, but Vivus was so far the only one in the prison to approach them. If they wanted to find a potential way out of this place and learn the guards' schedules and habits, they needed the Lamia.

• Brohoof 1

Mort glared at Vivus, using his free foreleg to grab the tail. He made a point to dig his relatively sharp talons into her scales. 

"Yah?" He replied a little darkly. "Maybe you should keep this thing to yourself, unless you wanna figure out who wins in a fight between an eagle and a snake." 

"Stop it, both of you," Arctica commanded. "The last thing we need is to get into a brawl on our first day over a simple misunderstanding."

Although, now that Mort had brought it up, Arctica found she was itching to get into some sort of fight. Was it possible to be addicted to fights? If so, then she was definitely going through withdrawal.

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @Superwholock

Vivus pulled away from Mort, not out of pain, but out of boredom. Then she wrapped around Artica  and said, "I don't mind having a fight since I would win, but I prefer wrapping around ponies. Cadance was a good pony to wrap around for the night

Rose got done with her food and went back on patrol

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

@GoldieS @Superwholock

Vivus pulled away from Mort, not out of pain, but out of boredom. Then she wrapped around Artica  and said, "I don't mind having a fight since I would win, but I prefer wrapping around ponies. Cadance was a good pony to wrap around for the night

Rose got done with her food and went back on patrol

Meanwhile the bots where still waiting on standby for orders from Rose...

• Brohoof 1

Mort instantly relaxed at Vivus' last statement, giving off a knowing and smug smirk of his own as he stared the snake down. 

"Maybe it's just me but... you know, just about everyone that's never been in a real fight says that when they see someone new? You have no idea who either of us are, don't know what we're capable of alone, let alone together! That means, you're just trying to play tough, or you're used to tormenting creatures smaller than you." He laughed a little. 

"For all you know, she's a secret agent trying to take down a prison gang, and I'm some kind of grail knight!" He chuckled, nudging Arctica. "Also, word of advice, doesn't really matter how big or long you are, it's never a good idea to pick a fight when you're outnumbered."