Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School for Criminals reboot

reader8363

Arctica smirked. "As annoying as he is, Mort's right, Vivus. If this is how you respond to every prisoner who comes along, it leads me to believe one of two things; either you've only run into ponies weaker and smaller than you, or you're on the in with the guards. So, which is it?"

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

Atom then saw a massive four meter long cape that was folded up on top of a cabinet in the maintenance room they were in...

AT: Wow! I believe I need to wear that as a cape!

Atom then put the massive cape on. The cape was navy blue and it had cercuit board patterns all over it plus it was extremely soft and warm...

• Brohoof 1

"You're a weirdo. And, you're getting weirder and weirder by the minute. Is there any reason you wanted us to meet you here, or did you just wanna try and psych us out or something? Cus you're doing a terrible job..." Mort replied abruptly. 

He was more annoyed than anything now. Not that he was typically an impatient one, but this snake really only had one interest, and that was trying to intimidate others. At least, that's what it seemed like anyways.  

Arctica shrugged. "Fine then, do what you want. But there is no way in hell I am taking naps with you, dude. That's just weird." She glanced around the park, noting that it was actually fairly well kept. "So, who exactly is in charge of the upkeep of this place? Someone gets assigned it?"

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @Superwholock

Vivus said as she tilted her head, "I said this is my true personality, the glasses make me shy and kind. I wanted to meet you out here so you can see what I'm like and so that I could tell you before rumors spread. Some guard come to take care odd it, but its usually prisoners that due it." She shrugged off as she slipped off and picked up her glasses

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363 @Superwholock

"Yah, maybe in your case, the rumors might not be as bad as the real thing." Mort replied sarcastically.

He let out a bit of a sigh. At least the snake was cutting it out now. He supposed it was like that in prison, others trying to size you up, trying to make themselves look like the one in charge or all tough. It had been so long since he'd been in one, last time as a hatchling. Felt sort of the same in juve, but less surreal. At least he was more prepared for it this time. 

"okay, so it's like a... prison wide effort taking care of this place, guards included... hu.  What's up with this place, why is it so... open? And what's up with those robo guards just standing around not doing anything?" He asked. 

"Yeah, those things are freaky, dude," Arctica agreed, looking around in case any of said guards had suddenly appeared. It was irrational, sure, but those guards seriously gave her chills. Maybe it was the lack on sentience in the things that were supposed to 'watch' them, who knew.

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Superwholock @GoldieS

Vivus shrugged and as she left, "How should I know, but ya can't get out." She placed her glasses on and went to get more food.

@Techno UniversalUniversal

Rose headed back into office and put in the command, free roam, then she put the rules done and what to do.

AT: Okay boys today we'll be patrolling the whole prison today! Let's go!

The group of bots went to the cafeteria. The other four bots had also found massive capes in the maintenance room and they were now wearing them...

AT: And you boys found your own capes in there to!? This really is interesting.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm so confused... and I kinda feel a little bad." Mort replied, scratching his head. "Not sure why..."

He paused when he saw a group of guards leaving one of the rooms. These one's were robotic as well, but for some reason all four were wearing large awkward capes. Capes were always just a terrible liability in a fight. 

"Well well well, looks like Larry, Shemp, Moe, and Curly are here." He added, nudging Arctica and gesturing in the guards direction. 

56 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"I'm so confused... and I kinda feel a little bad." Mort replied, scratching his head. "Not sure why..."

He paused when he saw a group of guards leaving one of the rooms. These one's were robotic as well, but for some reason all four were wearing large awkward capes. Capes were always just a terrible liability in a fight. 

"Well well well, looks like Larry, Shemp, Moe, and Curly are here." He added, nudging Arctica and gesturing in the guards direction. 

(There's actually five robotic guards.)

AT: Okay boys so since it's the mealtime period we should only patrol the cafeteria right now as all the inmates should be here.

DO: Atom I think I saw a note in the maintenance room about the capes and it said something about them having inbuilt magical abilities.

BE: Yeah what he's talking about is apparently the note said the capes are indescribable because of magic shielding in them plus they can literally taser inmates on command from your mind!

AT: That's really helpful Ben! Like our capes may look bad for a fight when they actually would make us always win the fight! Anyways boys just keep an eye on those inmates over there that are suspiciously looking at us.

Atom had just noticed Mort looking at them...

• Brohoof 1

Mort caught one of the robots, though not entirely intentionally. He dawned a little smirk, returning the stare and not at all hiding it. 

"Hey! Robots!" He shouted over at them. "What's up with those stupid lame capes!? I've seen better fashion sense in a gerbil!" 

He laughed a bit before adding, "Are you trying to get your buts kicked with those stupid things? I mean honestly, what's the point of those..."

16 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Mort caught one of the robots, though not entirely intentionally. He dawned a little smirk, returning the stare and not at all hiding it. 

"Hey! Robots!" He shouted over at them. "What's up with those stupid lame capes!? I've seen better fashion sense in a gerbil!" 

He laughed a bit before adding, "Are you trying to get your buts kicked with those stupid things? I mean honestly, what's the point of those..."

Atom then slowly turned his head to Mort...

AT: Your really pushing it here! Apparently your name is Mort but still let's just say you would have an extremely painful and bad time trying to attack us! Really of you truly want to know about why we have the capes that's something you would have to ask our creator Techno about as only he knows the answer to that. Though I highly recommend you don't bother with contacting him as you would just get yourself into more trouble than you are in now.

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, chill out!" Mort replied defensively. "WE were just curious about the cape is all, no reason to get all uppity..."

The griffon scoffed. "You know, you're kinda emotional for a robot. What's up with that? Or are you going to yell at me for asking that too..."

Just now, GoldieS said:

"Hey, chill out!" Mort replied defensively. "WE were just curious about the cape is all, no reason to get all uppity..."

The griffon scoffed. "You know, you're kinda emotional for a robot. What's up with that? Or are you going to yell at me for asking that too..."

AT: Well really were designed to have full self awareness so we literally are no different to how real ponies work mentally. Plus we're also experimental to as Techno is using us to experiment with advanced and self aware AI. Anyways I don't have any good logical reason to heat up this situation as that would be considered to be hostile and we can't be hostile at all as guards.

Vivus sat down and ate her food, then she grabbed a random guard and started dragging him into her cell.

Rose walked out of her office and headed towards the gym to work on her sparring. She made sure the door was closed, then she got up on her hind legs, open her wings to level the balance, grabbed her sword and went to work.

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Vivus sat down and ate her food, then she grabbed a random guard and started dragging him into her cell.

Rose walked out of her office and headed towards the gym to work on her sparring. She made sure the door was closed, then she got up on her hind legs, open her wings to level the balance, grabbed her sword and went to work.

Vivus had actually grabbed Bob the robotic guard...

BO: Hey what are you doing Vivus!? I'll shock you in a moment with my cape if you don't stop! 

• 3 weeks later...

(I'm back, sorry for the wait, I've been dealing with myself)

@Techno Universal
Vivus said as she reached her cell, "Ya should know that I need something to wrap around to sleep and wouldn't you get busted up from this height and with my weight." She looked down to see that they were a few floors up.

Rose rested on her sword as she caught her breath

5 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

(I'm back, sorry for the wait, I've been dealing with myself)

@Techno Universal
Vivus said as she reached her cell, "Ya should know that I need something to wrap around to sleep and wouldn't you get busted up from this height and with my weight." She looked down to see that they were a few floors up.

Rose rested on her sword as she caught her breath

Vivius actually gave Atom an idea. Atom then told Rose about his idea through her control tablet...

AT: Rose I believe I've just gotten an idea for something that could keep things a lot calmer around here! Like if all the inmates had their own massive capes it would give them something to snuggle in and it would calm them down! Plus because the capes would be made out of a fabric that can be remotely controlled we will be able to make it impossible for the inmates to use the capes for anything bad like the capes won't allow themselves to get tripped on plus they'll automatically move away if they try to use them to strangle other inmates or guards! It's something that you should maybe talk to our creator Techno about!

Meanwhile with Bob...

BO: Really to be honest Techno designed us to be virtually indestructible as we're literally built to survive the centre of nuclear blasts! Well that's only because of the digital magic shielding we have.