Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello every pony!

AlienCrafter

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Welp, I found the forums while I was playing around, in google I say "hey what happens if..." and I search up mlp-forums and here we are!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I first became interested in the show when my brother(not a brony) dared me to watch season 1 of My little pony(best show) so I started watching it and throughout the whole time he looked up at me and said( brony) of course i denied this because I didn't want to be called a brony for a dare, well he wasn't wrong but he wasn't 100% right either, after watching season 1 i thought " Hey! this has a good story to it and has great characters) but I took a long break from watching it because I didn't want ot be caught watching it and getting bullied, then one day I looked in my Netflix and saw it, the golden grail! the calling, the daring, Do I? he, bad puns Daring Do, get it, yes no, maby? Anywayys, i started back up on the show recently, and if I weren't scared of being picked on I would wear MLP shirts every day with like a crap load of merchandise in my room, and all because of season 2, season 1 was like " hey that's good story" and season 2 is like " if I don't watch this all die" so yeah, that's my story.

If any pony is wondering how I got my avatar, just check out this awesome page

Pony Creator Full Version

This is awesome and is what I'm going to be using for future youtube videos I'm gonna a make, someday...

Edited by AlienCrafter
  • Brohoof 1

Enjoy the Forum :pinkie: .Also i became got into MLP almost the same exact way [it was my friend not my brother tho:D].

7 minutes ago, AlienCrafter said:

If any pony is wondering how I got my avatar, just check out this awesome page

Pony Creator Full Version

This is awesome and is what I'm going to be using for future youtube videos I'm gonna a make, someday...

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Welp, I found the forums while I was playing around, in google I say "hey what happens if..." and I search up mlp-forums and here we are!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I first became interested in the show when my brother(not a brony) dared me to watch season 1 of My little pony(best show) so I started watching it and throughout the whole time he looked up at me and said( brony) of course i denied this because I didn't want to be called a brony for a dare, well he wasn't wrong but he wasn't 100% right either, after watching season 1 i thought " Hey! this has a good story to it and has great characters) but I took a long break from watching it because I didn't want ot be caught watching it and getting bullied, then one day I looked in my Netflix and saw it, the golden grail! the calling, the daring, Do I? he, bad puns Daring Do, get it, yes no, maby? Anywayys, i started back up on the show recently, and if I weren't scared of being picked on I would wear MLP shirts every day with like a crap load of merchandise in my room, and all because of season 2, season 1 was like " hey that's good story" and season 2 is like " if I don't watch this all die" so yeah, that's my story.

Hello there! :D 

I've opened the pony creator, clicked randomize few times then adjusted few things and voila! The best OC ever! :lol: 

wZBCEJR.png

Welcome to the herd and have fun! ^_^ 

22 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! :D 

I've opened the pony creator, clicked randomize few times then adjusted few things and voila! The best OC ever! :lol: 

wZBCEJR.png

Welcome to the herd and have fun! ^_^ 

That's how ya do it, that's how my profile pic was made! Weird how I couldn't put the background with my pony but, mysteries lol!

• Brohoof 1