Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - THE TIME IS NOW!!!

princeicefrost

I suppose I should buy tickets for the family.

I'm hoping it's a general audience and not like...bronies cosplaying. I'm just afraid of inappropriate audience participation stuff

UPDATE : tickets bought for Friday night! :D

wow movie tickets in NY are so expensive. $43 for two adults and a child.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

wow movie tickets in NY are so expensive. $43 for two adults and a child.

I half joke that one of these days we will be seeing bank branches setting up shop in theaters to finance attendance and concessions. 

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, ChikoritaCheezits said:

At least you're seeing it sooner. I have to wait till Friday night. At least I have a whole week of classes to distract me

At least you have a distraction. I have absolutely nothing. :(

12 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

The advantages of living in a small town $7.25 a ticket.

Mine are slightly more expensive, but not by much compared to @PiratePony. For an adult at the mall I'm going to, it's I think $14 per ticket.

Fortunately the mall accepts the 3 tickets(that are for anything) my brother has which means we'll get in for free.

• Brohoof 1

The most famous IT magasine in Serbia "Svet kompjutera" (World of computers), are featuring MLP movie in column "Kompjuteri i film/Filmovi ukratko" (Computers and movie/Movies in short) http://www.sk.rs/2017/10/skkf03.html

They are a bit short, only synopsis + picture of Tempest and someone? + voice actors (English)

skkf03c.jpg

Original

Spoiler

Najpopularnija 2D kompjuterski animirana TV serija „My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” ovog oktobra dobija dugometražnu bioskopsku avanturu. Muzička akciona komedija „My Little Pony: The Movie” vodi nas u zemlju Ekvestriju, kojoj prete zli Storm King i njegova pomoćnica Tempest Shadow. Kada oni napadnu Kanterlot, kako bi njegovim žiteljima ukrali urođenu magiju, šest hrabrih ponija moraće da napusti svoj dom i krene na put kroz brojne svetove koje nikada pre nisu videli. Tara Strong, Ešli Bol, Andrea Libman i Tabita Sejnt Džermejn, koje daju glasove glavnim likovima iz serije, radile su i na ovom filmu, a novim likovima glasove su pozajmile poznate zvezde kao što su Emili Blant, Liev Šrajber, Tej Digz, Zoi Saldana, Kristin Čenovet, Uzo Aduba i Sia.

Translate (sorry for mistakes)

Spoiler

The most popular 2D computer animated TV series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" this October will get long theatrical adventure. Musical action comedy "My Little Pony: The Movie" are taking us to country Equestria, which is endangered by evil Storm King, and his assistant Tempest Shadow. When they attack Canterlot, because they want to stole magic from them, six brave ponies will leave their home and go to path going many world which they had never seen. (will be added later, but if I forget, these are English voice actors thingy)

I actually hoped they will announce Serbian voice actors...

By the way, I today was in Tuckwood (a cinema which is like.. 5 minutes from my student dorm), and realize they will play MLP movie! (ticket will be around 4 euros (400 dinars)). (premiere in this will be 12. October), this are enlarging my chances to see it in cinemas, yay! :D:):fluttershy:

After seeing both trailers, I have to say I'm a bit dubious about the movie.  It just seems like it's all been done before (Barenaked Ladies pun, not intended), right down to the bumbling, bad-guy sidekick.  I hope I'm wrong.  What I can definitely do without is the celeb song tracks.  They serve no real purpose except to boost ticket sales.

Edited by Mortar

8 minutes ago, caseyastevens said:

Can't you notify Hasbro about it or something?

Initial thread was deleted but naturally people have the link now.
I can...try, I emailed them and tweeted a few notable people working on the film, but once the leak is out, there isn't much fighting it.

1 minute ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Initial thread was deleted but naturally people have the link now.
I can...try, I emailed them and tweeted a few notable people working on the film, but once the leak is out, there isn't much fighting it.

I'm pretty sure only the people deep in the fandom view /mlp/, which is a very small percentage. The general movie goer probably doesn't even know what 4chan is. Also I'm assuming the thread didn't stay on for too long and if it were posted to youtube, it would instantly get flagged by Hasbro even if they unlist it.

5 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Aaaand it's on youtube.

5 minutes is a record hasbro, hurry up and knock it out.

I tried to report it.  Hopefully it will be taking down very soon.

Movie is down on Youtube.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Blueberry Dream said:

It seriously got leaked? Ugh, for real?

At least it got taken down, I much rather prefer seeing it Friday night after school. (already reserved my ticket and seat cause they're starting to fill up)

I hope my brother gets the ticket before they fill up near me. :sunny:

Just so we're all clear, according to the rules (this applies to PMs as well):

Do not post links to pirated material. This includes torrents and links to direct downloads on cloud storage services. Not only do laws pertaining to piracy change periodically and vary from country to country, we also want to respect the rights and hard work of content creators. Furthermore, do not attempt to upload and host copyrighted material on this forum, or post in-depth guides on how to receive pirated content.

• Brohoof 1