Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - THE TIME IS NOW!!!

princeicefrost

• The title was changed to Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - Only 22 Days left!!!!
  • The title was changed to Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - Only 18 Days left!!!!
  • The title was changed to Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - Only 15 Days left!!!!

Snagged the tickets for the first showing on the 5th. The excitement levels have risen for this film in the recent week. 

1wcdae.jpg

NO! They are mines! You can't have 'em!

• Brohoof 3

SUDDENLY THE MOVIE IS ADVERTISED EVERYWHERE, I'M SO RELIEVED!!!

The major toy retailer in my country offers a -20% discount on all pony merch on the opening weekend if you show a ticket to the MLP movie at the counter! :wub:

Hey guys! Look who Tweeted his support for the movie!

Guess we should include him on the celeb bronies list, huh? :D

EDIT: Got a reply. He's not a Brony but he's just showing support for both the movie and the fandom regardless:

Edited by MovieLord101
  • Brohoof 3

I don't know how, but in a single night I've gone from not caring much about this movie to looking forward to it. To think all it took was listening to Sia's "Rainbow" and looking up the poster. Frankly, I'm still baffled.

• The title was changed to Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - Only 6 Days left!!!!

I don't have a source, but a friend I know who saw an early screening of it said that fans shouldn't worry because it matches the source material perfectly.

Keep in mind, this was the same person who tried to warn me that Kingsman 2 was inferior to its predecessor (and it was). So I trust him when he says this. 

This is literally the only time in my life where I want time to go by fast. I am dying to see this movie. When saturday comes(since we're watching on the 7th), I'm going to wear this:

20643495_1137389896362661_5964145586114864983_o.thumb.jpg.93f72cbb122c27ad0f74f7fbc6246e59.jpg

I am not worthy to possess such a relic, since it was a divine gift to me, from Princess Celestia. So, I have a sacred duty not to destroy it from too much washing until after I watch this movie.

Edited by Brownie dash