Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - THE TIME IS NOW!!!

princeicefrost

3 minutes ago, LookBehindYou said:

Too bad the movie has already gotten leaked..

Doesn't matter, most people don't know about it and it is pretty hard to find the leak now unless you go out of your way to ask people for it.

EQD didn't report on, no official thread here, it's fine, anyone who could see the movie and chooses to watch the leak instead is a scumbag by my book.

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Doesn't matter, most people don't know about it and it is pretty hard to find the leak now unless you go out of your way to ask people for it.

EQD didn't report on, no official thread here, it's fine, anyone who could see the movie and chooses to watch the leak instead is a scumbag by my book.

That is true.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, LookBehindYou said:

That is true.

I have also emailed hasbro, they asked me for links to the websites that had the movie, i could only find 2 and sent them in, hopefully they can get those taken down.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I have also emailed hasbro, they asked me for links to the websites that had the movie, i could only find 2 and sent them in, hopefully they can get those taken down.

Even if those links didn't get taken down the movie is just 3 days away so the damage won't be that big anyway

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, LookBehindYou said:

Even if those links didn't get taken down the movie is just 3 days away so the damage won't be that big anyway

Better save then sorry I always say. The movie is the gate to future seasons so it has to make a lot of money. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

1wzoco.gif

59d42c227e638_Closeup_of_Twilight_Sparkles_face_S2E03.png.742c08abc41a6932e820b9854dadc804.png

Me over the next few days probably. 

I guarantee I will be like that at work, at home, probably while sleeping, and when I finally see the movie start on the big screen It will become

giphy.gif

Haven't been so excited for a movie in a long time.

Edited by Ryanmahaffe
  • Brohoof 2

Damn, I was looking at the reserved seats for MLP

my tickets are for 9:30 and there are 4 other reserved seats there aside from me and my 3 friends

compared to the 6:45 showing which is packed, would have loved to gotten tickets to that showing tbh

Edited by Ryanmahaffe
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

1wzoco.gif

59d42c227e638_Closeup_of_Twilight_Sparkles_face_S2E03.png.742c08abc41a6932e820b9854dadc804.png

Me over the next few days probably. 

Are you taking your kids with you?

3 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I guarantee I will be like that at work, at home, probably while sleeping, and when I finally see the movie start on the big screen It will become

giphy.gif

Haven't been so excited for a movie in a long time.

Me neither and I can't even watch it friday because I'll be in England for a week.

2 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Damn, I was looking at the reserved seats for MLP

my tickets are for 9:30 and there are 4 other reserved seats there aside from me and my 3 friends

compared to the 6:45 showing which is packed, would have loved to gotten tickets to that showing tbh

For the hell of it I to bought two tickets in case my niece's parents wanted to come. I don't expect it to sell out, but I don't want to risk it. The theater they have it in isn't the biggest two. 

And ... I just remembered to break this out. So many stories related to this. It's definitely being worn on Thursday.

IMG_20171004_004453.thumb.jpg.ce8a3b907e828cda84fc4343da538d36.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Official Hype Thread - MLP Movie 2017!!!! - Only 2 Days left!!!!

I'm actually more nervous now the more I think about it. I am confident that the leak won't hurt the opening weekend sales because a lot of people wouldn't know, but for following weeks it could hurt the movie for sure.
And for some people who would want to see the movie again, they won't need to go to the theaters again...