Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you angry today?

VividBlossom

This post is solely for venting. Got something that annoying you? Theres a page for that! :angry:

Anything at all from big to small that you are really irritated about tell me.

I'll go first.

I'm super annoyed at the fact that my countries government isn't putting any research into a disease thats infected hundreds of people in a single state and thousands of people worldwide. 

So, what are you mad about?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.817ea947faf4dd760bdaafd8a26ff944.jpg

4 minutes ago, VividBlossom said:

This post is solely for venting. Got something that annoying you? Theres a page for that! :angry:

Anything at all from big to small that you are really irritated about tell me.

I'll go first.

I'm super annoyed at the fact that my countries government isn't putting any research into a disease thats infected hundreds of people in a single state and thousands of people worldwide. 

So, what are you mad about?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.817ea947faf4dd760bdaafd8a26ff944.jpg

what disease are you referring to? I am mad that some people are punished for the punishment life has already given them, that people are petty and unable to open reason to themselves, because they feel better having an individual to dislike, or seclude...  

13 minutes ago, Aquaflame said:

what disease are you referring to? I am mad that some people are punished for the punishment life has already given them, that people are petty and unable to open reason to themselves, because they feel better having an individual to dislike, or seclude...  

Its called Mycobacterium Ulcerans. Basically, long story short, its like a zombie bug, that eats at flesh and tissue and causes ulcers on people. Its pretty nasty :blink:

5 minutes ago, VividBlossom said:

Its called Mycobacterium Ulcerans. Basically, long story short, its like a zombie bug, that eats at flesh and tissue and causes ulcers on people. Its pretty nasty :blink:

how do people get it?

I'm mad today because I sent my 26 year old girlfriend on a trip across the country for a weekend to meet a friend and she's had an amazing time there, but her mom told her not to do it, just found out she did it and because we rent a house that her mom owns (we don't get special treatment for bills or rent, we pay for everything, just like anybody else), is now evicting us because she's mad. I'm mad because I finally lived somewhere that wasn't a garbage pile and now I have to move again. I'm mad that my girlfriend is going to have to live in an apartment instead of a house with a yard that she was happy in. I'm mad that her mom can't separate parent from landlord or let her daughter be an adult. And I'm mad that my home is being hung over my head and taken away as "punishment" for being adults. It hasn't been a good day

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Aquaflame said:

how do people get it?

Thats just it. Nobody really knows because the government won't fund any research for it. And Australia is the only developed country with it, so we are the only people who could help find an efficient cure. Its kind of a third-world disease.

I broke a wine glass by trying to put it in the top shelf of the dish washer. Really mad at myself... I knew better than to think it would fit. Worse I wasn't careful trying to close it.

More like annoyed...I can't believe my university just turn my study-peace in quite-lemme alone-room into a fun-partying "frat-like" -club- room. Hate it.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Me and some of my buddies were planning on buying another friend of mine an Xbox One. It was suppose to be a surprise because he had been very lonely on his PlayStation 4 with no one to play with. One of my friends pitched in, and I was waiting on my friend to give his share... he kept me waiting for over a week before he said he wasn't going to donate anymore. But because of all that waiting we did the price went back up on the Xbox One, and I would have to pay an extra $75 if we wanted to give it to him. I just gave the friend who donated his money back. But the thing that pissed me off the most is the friend who didn't pay started joking around that we missed the sale... still pretty pissed at that friend.

Oh don't even get me started, one stupid idiot who thinks "being confused" is enough reason to get a ticket even when we were TRYING and DID do as he said, but nooooo we're the idiots :dry: .... *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

Not mad. Just slightly annoyed.

- People who can't argument for shit and instantly turn to petty insults, ad hominems, red herrings and just blatantly ignore any and all points you make.

- People who get offended over nothing.

• Brohoof 3

Well now that I’m back from the 10 day Ashura since its the month of Muharram; I can say that there is only 1 thing that makes my blood boil with intense rage,

The fact that the Tragedy of Karbala was destined to happen and there was nothing Humanity could’ve done anything about it. Truly this was the time where Islam was being corrupted by the hands of Yazid ibn Muawiyah and his influence still holds up perverting the foundations of my religion thanks to some extremist sects within the Sunni Branch along with the majority of the Umayyad and Abbasid Tribes.

The real Islam survived by the martyrdom of Hussain ibne Ali (AS).

This tragedy is proof Humanity can be even worse than an animal and how bloody incompetent we can truly be.

Ok now that 1 thing is out of the way, Here’s what annoys me to no end;

1. How people get Triggered for no reason without explaining themselves properly why they’re being Triggered. Can’t stand that.

2. How people choose to be ignorant and proud. Meaningless to argue with such people rendering your arguments null and void. I rather talk to a brick wall covered with dry paint. Much more meaningful.

3. How I have to take a crap and toilet water hits my ass. I... just... *TRIGGERED*. Hate the water toilet system so much. Prefer the Squatty Toilets.

Yet another doofus insisting to flamboutanly provoke people in an attempt to argue in the case against any type of anti-trickle-down economics argument or question regarding its so called "efficiency" in creating wealth.

Edited by Guest

I'm mad at my college roommate right now. We've never really been friends and there's usually an awkward tension between us. Apparently he's been spreading rumors about me lately like he's some kind of bratty 13 year old. Pisses me off when people sink so low that they spread tasteless lies in order to feel good about themselves.

• Brohoof 1

I'm immensely pissed at my friend's "parents" right now! They are extremely religious and always threaten to throw my friend into a LGBT reform school if she turns out gay!!! Guess what? SHE'S TRANSGENDER!!! She has to keep it a secret from them all the time! Whats worse that there might be people in her school who know and want to get her in trouble! I WANT TO HURT THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!

My friend is not mentally ill, a freak, a pervert or a devil. She's a human. If people think trans is bad... STAY AWAY FROM US. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh I'm almost always at least somewhat frustrated... Here's one thing of probably several... Fascists, especially ones that ACT like they believe in the ideas of democracy. (Yes the US "IS" a democracy, AS WELL as a republic...) They make me mad for pretty obvious reasons.

Earlier this week, the people at my job gave us all the wrong stuff to hang up, paint and process. So now we're backed up with all the orders that should've been done Monday but weren't properly sent to us. 

The end result? My entire shift and I have to work Saturday.

Somebody else screwed up and we have to pay the price. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Obnoxious people walking by the front door making a ton of noise, causing my dog to bark. She barked at the door, and they then proceeded to mock her outside the door and told her to shut up.

I was about to fly off the handle. No one tells her to shut up, especially not obnoxious jerks walking by the door making as much noise as they possibly can. She barked at them because they were disturbing her peace.

• Brohoof 1