Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you angry today?

VividBlossom

Something came up at work today that I thought was resolved last month.  Let’s just say something happened and the problem couldn’t be fixed. I thought that was that and everyone moved on.  Now today Greg comes at me about the same issue.  I almost blew my top.  :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Im mad cause Epic Games is giving out Shemnue 3 for free the same day Final Fantasy 7 Integrade is releases for PC users. So their servers are over loaded, and no one can actually buy anything but they are still charged for the game they cant download. 

• Brohoof 1

When someone complains to another person because of their lack of capabilities- like if you’re all that, then why don’t you get shit done yourself then??

• Brohoof 1

I was called by a slur today: “latinx” :eww:. I even requested that her to stop calling me that, it’s offensive for us latinos, but that freak went all Karen and screaming at me, that I am a failure for my race, and I deserve to suffer police brutality  :umad:. At least I got a kick by seeing the manager coming from behind her, and fired for on the spot. He apologized to me for the incident

It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees on my Christmas Eve and my birthday. WTF is this nonsense? I know I always complain about the winters here, but this December has been a whole new level of bad. I'm done, so done. Someone rescue me and take me to New England, Michigan, Canada, somewhere better. God.

• Brohoof 1

Not angry.. but was grouchy I woke up early. I just don’t have the will or energy to do much other than lay down at that time, and I can’t say I was very comfortable either.

• 3 weeks later...

Out of my 12 hours shift, my machine didn’t run until the LAST TWO HOURS :Cozy:. I get most people would love being paid by doing nothing, but I was so bored, I almost fell asleep :scoots:

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 2 weeks later...

A guy pulled out of a junction without looking in front of me today, and I had to slam the brakes to avoid hitting him, and I yelled a few unpleasant words out the window in his direction. I'm not typically an angry person but I am partial to a bit of road rage lol.

• Brohoof 2

Not angry more annoyed. This one coworker is so annoying and talkative! like every time he’s there, I just want to rip my head off. I don’t have to keep constantly to tell him I’m working or stfu.  Also I don’t like him because he’s give off weird vibe and I’m trying my best to avoid him as best I can.  He needs stop being “buddy buddy” with me because here at work, I don’t make friends with coworkers. I work and go home- I have no intention to talk to any coworkers AFTER work.  Get the fucking hint already kid! He does it for everyone too and not just me, Agh- If I have to play a song to describe my anger about this guy it would be this

I rather take on a Karen than him anytime!

Competitive Halo "fans" calling for pro teams to drop their players after one or two bad games. It's like they somehow expect every player in every game to drop 50 kills each with -1 deaths and if they don't (either due to bad game or the role they play) they're costing the team and need to be replaced. Totally ridiculous, especially when those players are usually really damn good.

An unannounced guest came to my home, sick as a dog, and promptly got his hands all over every handle, knob and switch. He knows I’m an obsessive germophobe but the irresponsible ass decided he had nothing better to do than share his misery with all of us. Now, despite my getting him out as fast as I could and disinfecting every imaginable surface, I’m already starting to feel the inevitable signs of catching his cold. Now I have to worry about keeping my baby daughter from getting it, not to mention everyone else. So yeah, I’m just a tad pissed at that.

• 2 weeks later...

Agh my boss kept messing up my schedule on that one specific day where I can’t work late because church. It’s so infuriating to keep reminding her! Then she gets “annoyed” about it when hell it’s not my fault you can’t remember something that simple! Or she wouldn’t keep in touch with me when I asked and then have to remind her AGAIN. Also I what made me angry is how all the time she would nag about me being late. Why does it matter? I’m staying overtime anyways-so don’t worry I’m still making money for this stupid company.:dry:

Working in a annoying job is one thing and durable at the most- but dealing with annoying and incompetent co-workers/managers is another BS to deal with.

My dad made a bit angry today. He knows that I have a fever but refused to pick up my car from the mechanic. I had to do it and I felt terrible the entire way there/back. He had ample time but wouldn’t do it for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finished MLP n’ Friends thanks to Roku TV, all good, right :squee:? Well, until I found out they’ve removed FIM from the platform, and they had S9, unlike Netflix :dry:. I WANTED TO WATCH S9 LEGALLY :Cozy: