Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you angry today?

VividBlossom

This town continuing to be a meaningless place to live in. :dry:

26 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Facebook, my account got hacked and that made me extremely angry and irritated. :angry:

Facebook security seems pretty bad for a company so damn rich. 

Scammed, being played like a fool, and iPad treating me like an idiot. It makes me slightly angry :) internet in 2022 everypony!

The price of a certain thing of mine (those who know me well know what I mean) went up at some point. That suuuuuucks. Tis expected I suppose. The company did message me back and said they hope to drop to regular pricing in the near future which is nice. For now, my fixed income is a little more bleh.

I hate how my secondary boss keep getting on my nerve most of the time and more often ever since our main boss left. It's like every time she's stress because she can't handle the workload, she pours all her shit onto me or tried to micromanage me.  And when I tired to give her some suggestion how to manage things better, she would snap at me. It's like we're always end up bickering when I wasn't trying to in a first place.

She was yelling at one of the co-worker for something she didn't do because SOMEONE failed to take responsibility. I thought that was wrong of her, so I step up and told that she should tried to bring back our "captain policy" to avoid this problem. Which is on every end of the shift there's have to be a second person(captain) to check everything and making sure nothing is amiss. She then said "well everyone is a adult here and knows how to take their own responsibility". Well obviously not, since someone failed to do so, otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation.  she got upset, like damn you got some serious superior complex.

I'm aiming to gain a position as a assistant manager- to help  her with the workload and also I want to move up to get paid more. But she kept trying to get me change my mind by saying that the position will be hard and blah blah. Like lady, as if I don't know?? She kept insisting me to work on sunday when I told her I can't. She should be damn fucking glad that if I get hired, she doesn't need to work five days and two weekend days. I can work any days but sunday, 5-4 days. While she doesn't have to work Saturday anymore and only get to work 2-3 days. I think that is pretty damn fair.   I tried telling her that, but she just so damn annoying on insisting me to work on Sunday.  I could tell she doesn't want me to get hired that way she could continue  to micromanage over me and think I would be hard to work with her. When in reality, she's the one being a bitch and won't allow herself to work along with her fellow co-workers..mainly me.

This is not only just "today" it's every work days.:yeahno:

(edited)

I was resting in one of the benches near the park after some jogging, and I see a young woman petting a small dog, in the street just in front of the park. It looked like it wasn't hers. And there is this very muscular guy watching her, and there is a weird look in his eyes. Like he is really bothered by seeing this woman giving affection to this dog. And all of the sudden, he goes insane and picks up the pup by the skin of its neck and starts hitting the dog with his open hand, over and over and over again. The sounds getting all across the street. And the woman tries to stop him, but she cannot even move him. And he keeps hitting the dog. Until a couple of guys manage to stop him, and he is still trying to get to the dog. But this young woman picks it up and runs away.

And he just stands there watching with crazed eyes, and so much blood pumping he looked almost entirely red. Meanwhile, these two guys are trying to speak with him, but he doesn't even pay attention to them. And they just give up, and walk away gesturing as if saying "this guy is crazy".

Honestly, he looked like the kind of person that hadn't experienced some petting in a very long time because of a repressed sexuality. Because there was an air of conflicted sexuality to this whole situation. Maybe he was bothered that after spending so much time in a gym, a small animal that hadn't done anything still got more love than him. I should have asked him about his relationship with his mother, but looking at his mannerisms, I can tell he did not have a mother figure. I've seen this before. It looked like a man that was raised by an only father. And who knows what other problems he may have had. I didn't have a mother or a father either, and I can tell you for a fact that it destroyed my life. But I managed to stop sadistic behaviours shortly after I was six. I started to harm myself instead.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 4 weeks later...

I got home late from work and took a long time cooling down from getting too much heat and sun. As soon as I finally cooled down I forgot I'd left a bunch of stuff in my car and had to go back out, taking several trips up and down the stairs to bring it all in, getting all heated up again. It didn't exactly make me angry, just a little annoyed at myself. 

So far my time in Texas is by far the worst vacation experiences. There’s some rare good time and moments- but hell I will never set my foot there again. Most stores are expensive and lots of annoying rude stuck up assholes. The are some nice people but you can’t be 100% sure. :dry: The galleria mall fucking ghetto. Every where is hot and crowded. No offense to who love it there or who lives there but fuck Texas. Get off your high fuckin horses. I can’t wait to go home…

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Waking up and not being able to go back to sleep cause I have to stay awake :smolder:

I know that feeling :dry:. It even happens when I have to work at FOUR AM :Cozy:

(edited)
On 2022-06-18 at 10:52 PM, TBD said:

So far my time in Texas is by far the worst vacation experiences. There’s some rare good time and moments- but hell I will never set my foot there again. Most stores are expensive and lots of annoying rude stuck up assholes. The are some nice people but you can’t be 100% sure. :dry: The galleria mall fucking ghetto. Every where is hot and crowded. No offense to who love it there or who lives there but fuck Texas. Get off your high fuckin horses. I can’t wait to go home…

What's worse is that 2 NFL teams in that state are terrible.  The Houston Texans have always been the very atrocious :glimmer:dumpster fire, only AFC East:maud: teams win Super Bowls in Houston, Miami Dolphins once:( and New England Patriots twice:yuck:  The Texans traded away their :unamused:very questionable of major accusations:unamused: quarterback.  The Dallas Cowboys, ever since September 1996, are heavy hyped, fail miserably in the playoffs and laughably:laugh: tossed out like toy cars:mlp_icwudt: that are parked in their :DDeath Star:oh_golly:  On the plus side, the Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl in that place:twi: over a decade ago:scoots:  The Houston Rockets can't ever have phenomenal seasons these days.  And as for the Houston Astros, bang all the trash cans at your disposal:fabulous:  

I'm angry that I didn't clear my browsing history, leaving loads of info intact for 2 weeks:okiedokieloki:  

Edited by ZiggWheelsManning

• 1 year later...

I forgot to eat due to trying to fix a problem between two friends who almost broke up D:
So... being hungry made meh dew a hangreh D:<

• 3 months later...

I didn't get the achievement in Batman: Arkham Asylum for beating the game on hard mode. I don't even know if it's possible to get it or if it's bugged. And to try to get it again, I would have to beat the whole game again from start to finish :Cozy:

• Sad 1

I have Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist on Nintendo switch and it randomly crashes during duels. The animations from summoning certain monsters increases the likelihood it's going to crash. It did it a few times during the first campaign but the GX campaign has been awful with crashing. If it crashes in a duel, you have to start all over again. It has me concerned moving forward. Is 5DS campaign going to be even worse? Konami flat out said in the past they have no plans to update the game to fix the issues with it after being reached out to.

I won’t say ‘angry’ is the best term. More like frustrated. I was given advice from someone who makes it impossible for me to use that same advice. I want to take his advice because I know it’s good, but how can I take it if he doesn't facilitate my necessary actions? Answer: I can’t. So nobody wins.

It just dawned on me that none of this makes any sense. 

• Sad 2