Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you angry today?

VividBlossom

This lady pulled out in front of me and almost hit my car :yeahno: I was thankfully able to stop safely without having to slam the breaks too hard but it was still dumb of that lady to pull out of a parking lot when clearly there were a lot of cars out on the road

My Rimworld colonist got casually sniped across the map by a random traveller passing by with a laser gun. (Jokes, thought it was pretty funny)

Real talk, I'm just annoyed at how some people can be really overly sensitive about the silliest of things that literally don't matter. I mean people are free to feel and think whatever they want, but my god.

I spent a few hours trying to figure out why the radio wasn't working and instead found out that that there was a mouse nest by the speakers.

They ate the speakers. They left the wires alone and ate the speakers. Everything that wasn't metal they ate. You could even see they tried to eat the metal frames for the speakers.

Then I found out theres a nest in the cab fan too...after I turned it on.

So what should have been a couple hour job has now turned into a few week job...as if they're there, they've had to make a mess getting there.

• 2 weeks later...

In general highlight this day had, I got a gripe: it has gotten cloudy by sunset. First time in years I could see the beautiful sunset at Dunedin, and the stupid clouds couldn’t choose another time to mess around :dry:

Try hard pay to win players on Madden 22. Okay, imagine this: You're a humble 85 OVR player with a solid team and you start matchmaking. You see your opponent's top players are all 92. You're thinking "This is gonna be tough". You score a touchdown on your first drive. That's good right? Wrong! Your opponent scores a touchdown on the very first play of their drive because their wide receivers completely outrun your defense, no matter what defensive play you select. Completely ruins the experience because this happens every single time. They pour hundreds of dollars into the game to trample everyone else. That's why EA needs to get their act together...

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to What made you angry today?