Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New UK DVDs Of The Show!!!

Harratot33

So, the complete Season 3 is finally being released on October 9, and two DVDs containing Season 4 episodes are coming out in October 2017 and January 2018.

I think it'll be interesting to see if every episode of the show will be rated a U over here. I think episodes such as Somepony To Watch Over Me and Twilight's Kingdom could possibly end up a PG. We'll see...

ive not really seen anything after s2 box set came out in shops. tbh it was only ever ASDA that stocked it too. 

I just cant bring myself to buy the DVDs though. the whole PAL conversion thing just make sit hard to watch, the colours are intensified and the sound and voices are like an octave higher. I think the EQG films are alright though. but you see this thing on the Tinypop airings too. its just really irritating to watch after first seeing the US/Canada releases on Youtube or dailymotion. (also now netflix) 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

ive not really seen anything after s2 box set came out in shops. tbh it was only ever ASDA that stocked it too. 

I just cant bring myself to buy the DVDs though. the whole PAL conversion thing just make sit hard to watch, the colours are intensified and the sound and voices are like an octave higher. I think the EQG films are alright though. but you see this thing on the Tinypop airings too. its just really irritating to watch after first seeing the US/Canada releases on Youtube or dailymotion. (also now netflix) 

Indeed, the way the show has someone been made WORSE over here in the UK for our audiences is quite irritating. Thankfully, I have every episode in US iTunes quality on my computer, so I don't have to worry about our regional issues. I am a little surprised that it's taking this long to get the DVD's out, considering it normally doesn't take too much time for many other shows to get their own sets over here. I'm guessing the immediate demand isn't there for it, but I would really love to see Legend Of Everfree released at some point feels awfully strange how all of the EQG films are there except for (arguably) the best one...

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, StormBlaze said:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I have a similar problem with Star Wars: The Clone Wars :(