Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony <3

CrimsonSeed

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

This guy posted a link on Youtube about what spitfire's nickname is (some of the comments on that post is hilarious XD)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I"dared" myself to watch a episode of MLP, and i ended becoming so fricking obsessed, Also the episode i watched was the season 3 finale O_o

hey everypony, I've been on for a while but i haven't posted anything :pout: 

so this is my second post about me (first one was about OC Requests)

So hello, I have 2 main Oc's, Crimson Seed (Pegasus) and Cheshire Wing (Changeling), I've been in the Fandom for nearly 4 years (I joined when i was 10, I'm nearly 15) My Favourite Ponies are, Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Thorax and Pharynx,(I know they're not Ponies but who tf cares :okiedokieloki:) (Thorax made me fall in love with the Changelings, I think They're the Cutest Species in MLP), Even though I adore the Changelings, I'm not a big fan of Chrysalis, I perfer the Reformed changelings, but i really don't want her to be Reformed Cus she's Basically One of the Only good Villains Left, and Thorax would probably not be their leader anymore AND I REALLY DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! and *SPOILER ALERT* Chrysie is gonna be in Season 8 which i'm pretty hyped for (even though i'm not a fan, it doesn't mean i don't like her, I think she's okay), But here  is a list of my favourite episodes and then i'll stop here for now, So here we go,

Scare Master

Canterlot wedding Part 1&2

Bats!

Daring Don't 

To change a changeling (I can't stop watching this one, I've watched this at least 3 times today XD)

slice of Life

To Where and Back again Part 1 & 2

Newbie Dash

Times they are a Changeling

Filli Vanilli

Party of One 

read it and weep it 

Triple Threat

Once upon a Zeppelin (I know its not out yet but i'm really hyped)

Spice up your life 

Flutter Brutter

Top Bolt 

The Cutie Map 1 & 2

Gauntlet of Fire

Sonic Rainboom

K, Thats basically it for now lol 

Bai

• Brohoof 3