Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Time to Rise (SVtFoE/MLP X-Over OOC)

Superwholock

Mewni has finally been overrun by monsters. The Mewmans have fled the city in fear for their lives, the royal Butterfly family helping them to escape. With no support in their dimension and nowhere to run, the Butterflies call on their friends for help, whether they be royal, human, friendly monster, or anything in between. They're in desperate need and willing to do anything to help their people.

Rules
-Canon characters are first come first serve, though I will allow you to reserve one if you need to
-This is basically a different version of Ludo taking over, one where he isn't being controlled by Toffee and is an actual genius when it comes to taking over
-Mild gore and romance is fine, but can we keep the romance to a minimum? I'm not a big fan, though I don't mind it too much. I just don't want it to become the main focus, y'know?

-If your character/s is/are up on the character archives, just post the link and Ill go check it out

-Your character does not have to be a royal or related to a royal. They've simply run into the butterflies before and become friends.
-Password is Narwhal Blast

Form
Name:
Nickname/s:
Title: (If applicable)
Race:
Powers/Abilities?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Wand:
Dimensional Scissors:
Password:
Other:

Mine
Name:
Dominique Byrne
Nickname/s:
Dom
Title:
High Princess of Naraka
Race:
Narakese
Powers/Abilities:
Fire and combat magic
Appearance:
This that I do not own
Personality:
Dom is a master at hiding her feelings. Mostly she does it for others, whether to help them remain calm or to let them freak out. She tends to internalize everything and most people find it hard to read her. Despite all that, Dom is a very warm and affectionate person. She's loyal and dependable, able to keep a level head even in the worst situations. She does what she says she will, no matter what it costs her. She always puts others first, whether it's her teammates or civilians or her family. Consequentially, Dom tends to take the blame for anything that goes wrong with things she's involved in, whether or not it was actually her fault. She always has an open mind when it comes to planning and is very much an 'out of the box' thinker. She's resourceful and inventive, whether it's with her magic, non-magical combat, or just a simple trap. She'll use anything and everything.
Wand:
These lovelies that I do not own
Dimensional Scissors:
Black blades with silver handles engraved with her family's motto: Mundus semper ardere, sed adhuc conversus (The world ever burning, yet still turning)
Other:
She's the eldest of 6 daughters and 1 brother

Name:
Carson Byrne
Nickname/s:
Cars
Title:
High Prince of Naraka
Race:
Narakese
Powers/Abilities?:
Pyrokinesis
Appearance:
Not my art
Personality:
Carson can be very reserved, but is also super sensitive. He's smart and a fast learner, but he doesn't really like to take charge. He often doubts his abilities, both as a pyrokinetic and a prince. He's incredibly close to his eldest sister, following her basically everywhere. Not that Dom seems to mind much, in fact often encouraging him to come with her. Like Dom, possibly because he's around her so much, he tends to internalize things. Though it could also be the weight of being a prince.
Wand:
He doesn't need one
Dimensional Scissors:
Same as his sisters. In fact, the entire royal family has the same ones, with the King and Queen's having gold handles.
Other:
Only male Narakese have the ability of pyrokinesis, hence why no male Narakese needs a wand and female Narakese are so exceptional at fire magic with their wands

Arctica Superion and her dimensional scissors (A gift from Star)

Edited by Superwholock