Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not really new, but returning to the forums

Crimson Fire

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I managed to find it once more by googling it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have been a fan for a long time. I fell in love with the characters and the lessons they can teach us. I can bring up the post were I talked about this if you desire.

*looks around the forum and smiles before speaking* Hello out there on the Forums. Tis I, Crimson Fire, making my return to the Forums. As the title makes clear, I am not really new to the forms..but I did introduce myself to the forms a while back..but for some reason..did not follow through and explore. But, I am here to change that now. I have returned to these wonderful forums to make friends, have pony adventures and have fun..and everything inbetween. I want my fires to burn bright within these forums, serving as a beacon of hope and friendship for all upon the net and the world!

Anyway, I thought I would return here and say hello, reintroduce myself so to speak. I hope to have as much fun here as I can, and make plenty of friends.

Crimson Fire.

• Brohoof 2

Hello Crimson Fire! Welcome (back) to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone, a 2012-era member of this website and a former junior sysadmin (staff) in Poniverse, the people who run MLPForums and various other sites.

Be sure to refresh on our Guidelines (some may have changed since you were here last!), and if you have any questions, ask in the Site Questions & Tech Support area. Though I'd love to take a swing at one!

-----

So, how long ago were you here? Just curious.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Cloggedone said:

Hello Crimson Fire! Welcome (back) to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone, a 2012-era member of this website and a former junior sysadmin (staff) in Poniverse, the people who run MLPForums and various other sites.

Be sure to refresh on our Guidelines (some may have changed since you were here last!), and if you have any questions, ask in the Site Questions & Tech Support area. Though I'd love to take a swing at one!

-----

So, how long ago were you here? Just curious.

Thank you, @Cloggedone

I will be sure to look over the guidelines.

As for how long was I here..I would say about a year ago..so I will have to get up to speed and get more involved.

29 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello Crimson Fire !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P

Oh I can certainly believe that! Cordiality would be something in abundance in a place like this :D

• Brohoof 1