Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1x1 anyone?

Superwholock

Huh...I think I might prefer a mlp pirate Rp.It might be interesting with magic and flight.:twi:

But would you be a good pirate?My OC's I have are all good guys,so if your's was a bad one we would probably be on opposite sides.

Also,I can't wait to watch the new PotC.Have you yet?:grin:

Huh.I think I decided on which OC I want.  Luna needs a little more attention...Sorry Moon.

One sec,and I will post all I have on her.

Edit:Here you go.

The images have gone all weird so:

Cutie Mark:

download (2).png

Tell me if you need anything else,I'm trying to fix it.

Edited by Star48955

Hold on a sec.I might actually want to change my character.Y'see,a while ago I started talking to someone about doing a merpony OC.He just told me that he wasn't going to be able to do it.Anyway,I could use the merpony OC I had set up for this.Tell me what you think.:twi:Might be interesting.But I'm not sure.It's up to you.

On 16 September 2017 at 11:51 PM, Superwholock said:

I really wanna do a 1x1 rp with someone, though it doesn't have to be mlp based. I'll leave that up to you. If you are interested in a mlp rp, here's my OC, Arctica.

Okay so it you could do another 1X1 RP maybe we could figure something out with my OC Techno! Like I was thinking that Arctica was in art school and she was constantly doing artworks that wee like consept artworks of the city of Troneon plus a lot of her artworks would discribe how equestria was created by Techno. Plus it's also going to get to a point where she starts having dreams of being in Troneon and witnessing Techno create equestria. So it's basically going to be like a mystery RP and Techno's character page is linked in my signature! :)

9 minutes ago, Superwholock said:

It took freaking forever, but I give you Virgil. I didn't feel like drawing today, so I used a generator, but it worked a lot better than I could've done :D 

And @Techno Universal, I dunno dude. I mean, yeah it sounds interesting, but I'm not really sure where it would go....

Yeah really it's one of those types of RPs that can literally go anywhere you want and that's why it's often fun! :)