Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Qiviut

A Health of Information  

93 users have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike?

• Spike: *sees flyder invasion, puts castle on lockdown* ("I HATE IT!" >__<)
    • Fluttershy: *inhales deeply* Nooooooooooooo. ("I dislike it.")
    • Angel: *eats salad, shrugs* ("…meh.")
    • Fluttershy: "I'd like to be a tree." ("I like it!")
    • Zecora: "I'm having such a great time, I almost forgot to rhyme." ("I LOVE IT!" <3)

Note: Be aware of spoilers in the comments!

Title: A Health of Information

Air Date (U.S./Discovery Family): Sept. 23, 11:30am EST

Writer: Sammie Crowley and Whitney Wetta

Summary: "While helping Fluttershy gather supplies, Zecora comes down with a terrible disease called “Swamp Fever". Even though a cure has not been discovered, Fluttershy makes it her mission to heal Zecora no matter what it takes."

English:

Spoiler

Russia aired it early, and a brony subbed it:

Spoiler

Edited by Dark Qiviut
Added DM English release
  • Brohoof 4

Really looking forward to this one. It has all the premise of being an episode I can really get into. Reminds me of the comic plot with the disease running rampant Zecora starred in.

5 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

This time, they can't ignore best snek doctor.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!!! *Street fighter challenge accepted music plays*

Char_154355.jpg.1d0e1c1d2ef57080cfceefba2fb98406.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Comic/Legends spoilers:

Spoiler

I have a YUUUUUUUGE feeling it's a Legends episode.

1. There's a theory of the ReMane Six being associated with the Legends in some way, either as reincarnations or heirs.
  2. If you look at some of the Legends covers, Meadowbrook's eyes look a lot like Fluttershy's.
  3. Meadowbrook is described as a healer. This episode has to do with Fluttershy trying to heal Zecora from an incurable disease.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Comic/Legends spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a YUUUUUUUGE feeling it's a Legends episode.

1. There's a theory of the ReMane Six being associated with the Legends in some way, either as reincarnations or heirs.
  2. If you look at some of the Legends covers, Meadowbrook's eyes look a lot like Fluttershy's.
  3. Meadowbrook is described as a healer. This episode has to do with Fluttershy trying to heal Zecora from an incurable disease.

Since we already got an IDW comic out using this episode as its bedrock, we also can be pretty assured that its going to have someone named

Cat tail as a character who fluttershy goes to for Meadowbrook info

59bdacc2b7ad0_1524782__safe_artist-colon-agnesgarbowska_fluttershy_twilightsparkle_zecora_spoiler-co-iler-colon-comic58_alicorn_cattail_idw_preview_twil.thumb.jpeg.f12a9765947ec08ba9fc6ee79d61e5df.jpeg

13 hours ago, Hierok said:

I wonder what kind of plant that is. Not the poison joke right?

Doubt it. Poison jokes play tricks on those who touch it and require a soapy bath to fix it. This plant's "sneeze" seemed to cause a devastating sickness to Zecora; a soapy bath won't fix it.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Doubt it. Poison jokes play tricks on those who touch it and require a soapy bath to fix it. This plant's "sneeze" seemed to cause a devastating sickness to Zecora; a soapy bath won't fix it.

You're right, but it would be a fun call back. I hope they at least will mention it. :grin:

Talked with @King Clark and @Jeric separately about the episode, and told them about a major continuity error here:

Spoiler

Twilight Sparkle: Something odd about that staff. I haven't studied Eastern unicorns as much as I should have, but I'm pretty sure Meadowbrook only had eight magical items, not nine. And I don't remember any of them being a staff.

Twilight in TCM2 described Meadowbrook here as an Eastern Unicorn. Yet, she's an Earth Pony here.

That could affect the rest of the Legends arc this season, especially the finale.

• Brohoof 1

Saw it and in general I liked this one, especially the moral and Fluttershy's general drive to help Zecora. Also a few cute moments. I'm going to hold off on a real breakdown until I see it with the regular VA's. 

The Meadowbrook thing was an odd mistake. If it was an intentional change ... It was unwarranted from what I can tell. They also had a missed opportunity for a joke about Twilight's trust in books because it could have just been revealed that the book was wrong about that. 

5 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Talked with @King Clark and @Jeric separately about the episode, and told them about a major continuity error here:

Hide contents

Twilight in TCM2 described Meadowbrook here as an Eastern Unicorn. Yet, she's an Earth Pony here.

That could affect the rest of the Legends arc this season, especially the finale.

Eh, I doubt it, I figure the staff will just try to pedal past it quickly and hope as few people notice as possible; otherwise

Twilight would have probably called attention to it it when fluttershy linked "the mysterious mask" and meadowbrook as being the same pony in today's episode

on that note, great episode today. Really loved how strong willed and determined they portrayed fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was pinned and featured

Good morning everypony!  Very excited for yet another episode featuring Zecora, and two in a row at that, what luck!  While last week's episode was very good in its own right, I'm really hoping that this morning's episode proves to be truly exceptional, and based on some early word of mouth I've heard from friends, it sounds like it's just that indeed! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1