Kaneki

Music Songs that always give you goosebumps?

Is there a song out there that makes you feel that way, in a good or bad way?

Recently, Kesha's new song, "Praying" has been really doing that for me. It's a total 180 from her old style, and the pure emotion about the lyrics alongside that angelic high note at the end really makes me emotional and raises the hairs on my back, in a good way.

this song always calms me down. i just want sit down on a sunny day and listen to this song while staring at the clouds [ skip to 32 seconds thats when it gets good] or you could go with this one 

this is about a true story, and like I said in another post about this, it makes my soul shiver every time I listen to it 

Pink Floyd's TIme and the original Unsolved Mysteries theme.

(Lyrics begin at 2:32)

Badges

Evil Morty's theme, I believe. It commonly gave me chills when I heard it playing on Rick and Morty.

I like it how he sang it..most of his song are.

Angel by Massive Attack

And the main theme from GoldenEye <3

I'm not the biggest fan of Tool, despite loving quite a few of their songs. Parabol/Parabola from Lateralus however, just always made my hair stand up on end every single time I listen to it. Parabol starts off quite dark, quiet and restricting, luring me in, ready for when Parabola comes in like a sledgehammer with its dynamically heavy in your face guitar sound... Adam Jones's tone, effects and sound is sublime most of the time, but the way he makes his guitar sound so guttural and violent yet refined and clean in the second half of this two-parter of a song is just never ceases to excite and amaze me.

Edited by Vocal Analyst

This song just makes me feel sick and baffled that people actually wasted producing this mess, that's hours of their life they will never get back! 

Badges

Something about this song is just...inherently nostalgic. Whether it's your first or twentieth time hearing it you always feel like you've known the melody your entire life. I realize that's maybe the point considering the context in which it plays but it reaches beyond the scope of the game for me. It's chilling and always puts me in a sort of trance state when I hear it.

This song gives me nostalgic feelings from 2013-4 and goosebumps (and for some reason association with Garry's Mod)

And this reminds me of Background Pony

Eternal Flame, at the end. But only in recent years. I didn't feel much for it when I was a child

Los Angeles by The Midnight gives me chills just thinking about listening to it. Beautiful, perfection <3