Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Doodles! <3

Moon Sugar

Howdy howdy! I'm here to doodle some cute ponies. 

Drop a ref, I'll try and get to everyone in order. Though quality might vary depending on how much I feel inspired by the character!

Remember don't be a rude jerk. Don't just brohoof or not respond at all after I make your art. That is super sucky and makes me not want to do anymore

Arts drawn: 5

Edited by Moon Sugar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing doodles, you say?  Might I humbly request your time and effort into some sort of doodle of THIS particular OC?

59bf4cfaa608e_OglevyBlackwater.thumb.jpg.ac27912100ae053956f5d9e3507ae4ce.jpg

I would very much appreciate it, and even if you can't get to him, I still thank you for your time.  *bows*

Maybe you could draw Lee? I don't actually have decent changeling picture of him, so if you want to try your hand at drawing a changeling, I'd be more then happy to see what you can come up with :D

Edited by Trevor Bright

33 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

Mind doing my OC? (my avatar or this picture for a reference)

Cloggedone.png

He's pretty fun to draw!

freebies3.png

15 minutes ago, Trevor Bright said:

Maybe you could draw Lee? I don't actually have decent changeling picture of him, so if you want to try your hand at drawing a changeling, I'd be more then happy to see what you can come up with :D

I'm not sure what you mean ;; 

33 minutes ago, Valencia Chalcis said:

I'd love to see you do my pony Sir angel goldenrod if you wouldn't mind :3 ^^ 

IMG_20170918_004427.jpg

He's a handsome gentleman!

freebies4.png

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

So are you going to work on my request?

Patience, Grasshoppah...

Remember, the anticipation is part of the fun; don't rush it.  Chiiiiiiiiiiiiill...

Patience is such a virtue that I'm surprised it's not its' own Element.  *gigglesnort*

2 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Patience, Grasshoppah...

Remember, the anticipation is part of the fun; don't rush it.  Chiiiiiiiiiiiiill...

Patience is such a virtue that I'm surprised it's not its' own Element.  *gigglesnort*

Yeah it's just I'm wondering if she's going to do it or not! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

I'm wondering if she's going to do it or not!

THAT'S part of the antici-...

...pation, don't you know?

Besides, every time the artist has to reply to questions, they fall behind on their work... and it takes that much longer to do what it is that they do.

Techno... my friend... *smiles sweetly w/an eye twitch*... good things come to those who wait.

post-29311-0-26169200-1417748635.jpg.bdaf89471f874805a101234133888c98.jpg

6 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

THAT'S part of the antici-...

...pation, don't you know?

Besides, every time the artist has to reply to questions, they fall behind on their work... and it takes that much longer to do what it is that they do.

Techno... my friend... *smiles sweetly w/an eye twitch*... good things come to those who wait.

post-29311-0-26169200-1417748635.jpg.bdaf89471f874805a101234133888c98.jpg

Yeah it's just my system gets ideas of the completion rates from how quickly other requests get completed and after a certain amount of time it will start screaming at me for answers on what's going on. Often I try to just ignore my system but at times it may just push through and succeed at using force. :)

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's just I'm wondering if she's going to do it or not! :)

You're pony has like 10 times more stuff going on than the other ponies that were requested. I'm doing these for free on my own time. Please don't rush artists when it hasn't even been 24 hours? ;___; These are free and I'm not doing them for my benefit. 

freebies6.png

15 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Doing doodles, you say?  Might I humbly request your time and effort into some sort of doodle of THIS particular OC?

59bf4cfaa608e_OglevyBlackwater.thumb.jpg.ac27912100ae053956f5d9e3507ae4ce.jpg

I would very much appreciate it, and even if you can't get to him, I still thank you for your time.  *bows*

Here you go! ^^

freebies7.png

23 minutes ago, Moon Sugar said:

You're pony has like 10 times more stuff going on than the other ponies that were requested. I'm doing these for free on my own time. Please don't rush artists when it hasn't even been 24 hours? ;___; These are free and I'm not doing them for my benefit. 

freebies6.png

Here you go! ^^

freebies7.png

Yeah I don't usaly want to rush artists like this but it's just my system got the upper hand yesterday as I was sitting at home not doing much yesterday! So probably my boredom was making things go out of control for me but anyways Techno looks really good! I'm guessing you just couldn't do his cape but that's okay if you can't do it so anyways thanks mate for the art! :)