Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Doodles! <3

Moon Sugar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I couldn't quite decide on which one to put out there, but here's my two music oriented OCs. I'll happily take either one that you feel inspired to draw ^^ Thank you for putting out this request shop, by the way!

narcissicchick.PNG

applebukker.PNG

I really like your art would you mind doing this oc for me?

Spoiler

Name:Kohana

cutiemark:a rainbow heart shaped ring of flowers with a bee on the left and a butterfly on the right (their both on top of the heart)

color:medium tan

*when I refer to socks on her color pallette I mean the actual coloration on a horses leg.

59a4904a810a6_Kohanascolors.jpg.dadd4aeace13d53ef8258f1c787d9e1a.jpg595c66f9ef6df_Kohanacomplete.thumb.jpg.49e935beccf1545534002e5631cb97cc.jpg

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

Oh - that's absolutely wonderful!

Thank you so very, very much!  Your time and effort are greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to show it off to others (with proper credit, of course)!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 10:17 PM, Moon Sugar said:

Howdy howdy! I'm here to doodle some cute ponies. 

Drop a ref, I'll try and get to everyone in order. Though quality might vary depending on how much I feel inspired by the character!

Remember don't be a rude jerk. Don't just brohoof or not respond at all after I make your art. That is super sucky and makes me not want to do anymore

Arts drawn: 5

Can I make a request?

oc_cutout_png_by_lucasaldebrandi-dbk7xrs.thumb.png.e35d2304d5cd1b258e0abe6f57795c83.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!

So you just doing ponies, or can you do some Capper-styled art? (Like from the movie)

I have an OC that I would love to be drawn. Here’s the ref:

D43760C1-F803-4A24-BA4C-07FCEA50D93C.thumb.jpeg.f06ad23e98a203e69f7df95ec8ad95cd.jpeg

If possible, could you do him with a cloak instead of a suit?

Edited by Chance

• 4 months later...

Could you do my ponysona Mako

Description: Mako is a traditional unicorn. Her tail is like the one below but the hair on the end of the tail is longer. She has a curved horn and large canines. She has a strongly built body, which means she is stocky and muscular. She has multiple scars all along her body that are show. Her eyes are a light brown/amber color. Her pelt is a tan color. Her mane and tail are dark brown with streaks of light blue in them. Her mane is a medium long mane that is usually in a smal ponytail.