Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning On the High-horse seas RP Planning!

Stickman, The Legend

Ahoy, Maties! Cap'n Stickbeard here! I need a crew to help me navigate the high seas! Will you be the one to join the legendary crew of the United Stickman Pirates? ARR!!!!

(In other words: I'm hosting a Pirate RP in honor of both the MLP Movie and in honor of me getting a port on Runescape. Anyone wanna join?)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I got the perfect name for him: Will Dive The SeaStallion! What do you think?

(You can call him S. Will to distingish him from the Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide)

Might I perhaps join in? I only have medieval based OC's but one of them could be refurbished for sea faring, assuming that knights are not acceptable in this. :D

Oh, and I assume these are the fantasy style pirates and not the Somalia ones right?

@Stickman, The Legend

Which version would be the better version of Will Dive?

1. Do you think Will Dive should be a totally separate character from Unicorn Will Guide, and therefore can interact with him like a normal pony could or 2. Can he be another friendly side of Will Guide, who discovered this new part of himself after strange circumstances like he did with his Changeling half?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Which version would be the better version of Will Dive?

1. Do you think Will Dive should be a totally separate character from Unicorn Will Guide, and therefore can interact with him like a normal pony could or 2. Can he be another friendly side of Will Guide, who discovered this new part of himself after strange circumstances like he did with his Changeling half?

2, Matey!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Sounds interesting!

Plus with what's going on in the RP I'll also have Techno encounter problems with his system! Like one really interesting thing is that Techno's system may start spawning massive capes on the other characters plus the capes would be really soft and cuddly! Anyways probably Techno would start the RP wearing his massive cape! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Plus with what's going on in the RP I'll also have Techno encounter problems with his system! Like one really interesting thing is that Techno's system may start spawning massive capes on the other characters plus the capes would be really soft and cuddly! Anyways probably Techno would start the RP wearing his massive cape! :)

Sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

@Stickman, The Legend

I was a little surprised/disappointed  that the natural-born seaponies in the film were part bird-like when on land. 

Ah, forget it. How about Unicorn Will Guide just has the ability to switch to seapony form when he dives into deep water? Make things simple.

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

I was a little surprised/disappointed  that the natural-born seaponies in the film were part bird-like when on land. 

Ah, forget it. How about Unicorn Will Guide just has the ability to switch to seapony form when he dives into deep water? Make things simple.

Well, you're gonna be surprised about this change: We're actually taking this whole RP UNDERWATER!

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

Well, you're gonna be surprised about this change: We're actually taking this whole RP UNDERWATER!

That's right, you're actually going to see my Seapony form! I loved Princess Skystar and her personality so much that I decided to take this whole thing underwater and be it there.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

That's right, you're actually going to see my Seapony form! I loved Princess Skystar and her personality so much that I decided to take this whole thing underwater and be it there.

Yeah, that sequence was a lot of fun!

Spoiler

Even if Twilight being so desperate to save Equestria that she resorted to stealing the Pearl of Transformation was a downside.

So, should my character simply be a natural born Seapony version of Unicorn Will Guide or just Unicorn Will Guide transformed into one like how the Mane 6 were?

37 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Yeah, that sequence was a lot of fun!

Reveal hidden contents

Even if Twilight being so desperate to save Equestria that she resorted to stealing the Pearl of Transformation was a downside.

So, should my character simply be a natural born Seapony version of Unicorn Will Guide or just Unicorn Will Guide transformed into one like how the Mane 6 were?

Whatever you want!