Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning On the High-horse seas RP Planning!

Stickman, The Legend

Awwww...arr.  Yee been sold off the pirate angle then, matey? I've got practically a full crew of pirates! Captain Bleakbeak McQuay, First Mate Mangepatch the Wearwuff and the crow's nest scout swabby harpy by the name of Bucky Bacaw! Granted, alternate universe, but that's easily waived away. What do yeh say, Cap'n Pegbeard? (Ooh, is that why they call yeh Stickbeard? A shark done stole yer beard, so you had to replace it with a bundle of tiny peglegs?!)

Well... I do have two... no, wait, four fully aquatic ponies. Well, offshoot fan-species... and a squid. 

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I was a little surprised/disappointed  that the natural-born seaponies in the film were part bird-like when on land. 

WELL, technically... we never saw "seaponies" in the movie. Those were Hippocampi, and spoilers aside, regardless of what they were means there's still a set template & design. Meaning they must exist in some form in Equestria. 

Oh, and side note for this brainstorming thread: There were a good load of fish/shark anthro shown too and a walkin' fish has gotta be underwater too, right?

8 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Awwww...arr.  Yee been sold off the pirate angle then, matey? I've got practically a full crew of pirates! Captain Bleakbeak McQuay, First Mate Mangepatch the Wearwuff and the crow's nest scout swabby harpy by the name of Bucky Bacaw! Granted, alternate universe, but that's easily waived away. What do yeh say, Cap'n Pegbeard? (Ooh, is that why they call yeh Stickbeard? A shark done stole yer beard, so you had to replace it with a bundle of tiny peglegs?!)

Well... I do have two... no, wait, four fully aquatic ponies. Well, offshoot fan-species... and a squid. 

WELL, technically... we never saw "seaponies" in the movie. Those were Hippocampi, and spoilers aside, regardless of what they were means there's still a set template & design. Meaning they must exist in some form in Equestria. 

Oh, and side note for this brainstorming thread: There were a good load of fish/shark anthro shown too and a walkin' fish has gotta be underwater too, right?

Ah we'll also have pirates too, I guess. But we'll mostly be underwater!

• Brohoof 1

@Everyone

Hey everypony in the RP. Stickman said I could join this. I'll be playing the Eldest Oc of mine maybe including the younger one later. Both of which are found in the Link in my sig. I should post something tomorrow or so.

• Brohoof 1