Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Ideas for a yt name?

BetterNickname

Well, what kind of content do you want to make, fandom-wise? That would help with a lot of things.

Also, just throw out some ideas and maybe I could give an opinion. There are no bad ideas! :)

Taking into account that this topic does not showcase a game/app project of your own nor pertain to that field, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Video Fan Art resources.

Seeing that you are new to the forums, I'd suggest checking the forum descriptions instead of posting directly. Also, a Welcoming Plaza topic might help you getting acquainted with the users.

Be welcome and have a lovely day.

16 hours ago, Cloggedone said:

Well, what kind of content do you want to make, fandom-wise? That would help with a lot of things.

Also, just throw out some ideas and maybe I could give an opinion. There are no bad ideas! :)

I was thinking of a channel based for brony gamers, so mainy gameplay videos but also some ideas/my opinions and jokes about mlp

5 hours ago, BetterNickname said:

I was thinking of a channel based for brony gamers, so mainy gameplay videos but also some ideas/my opinions and jokes about mlp

Hmm.... Throw out some name ideas, maybe me and some other people will tell our thoughts! :)

• 4 weeks later...