Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted OC critique appreciated please.

Biohazarddallas

Name: Elias Benmansour

Nature: chaotic neutral

Species: nonpony (snow leopard from abyssinia) 

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 210 lbs

Accent: South African/British 

Apparel: black pants, black tank top, heavy brown overcoat.

His magical abilities are naturally moderate so he relies on numerous high level enchantments and mystical objects in order to perform more advanced techniques. He specializes in magical circles, runes, wards, exorcisms, and elemental magic. He doesn’t use a lot of magic unless he has to as he knows the consequences of overextension. Preferring to con, bluff, and bulls**t his way out of situations of which he is not in control. His raw power is boosted and focused through numerous tattoos under his fur. As well as rings, bracelets, and other jewelry. 

Personality: He’s cynical, snarky and pragmatic. A reluctant anti-hero who has little patience for false hopes and rampant idealism. A silver tonged trickster, he is not above using or sacrificing others for the greater good (also occasionally for his own selfish motives, justifying this by weighing his own value in the fight against evil over others). He will do anything and trick anyone in order to keep mystical balance or save his own hide. In his eyes, the ends definitely justify the means. His hard and seemingly uncaring exterior is a front for his own deep insecurity and heavy guilt stemming from his past deeds. These past actions currently motivate him to try to atone for what he believes are stains on his soul. This motivation frequently leaves him prone to reckless behavior that all too often results in him gambling with his own life and most of the time the lives of others as well (Like transferring a demonic pestilence onto an entire city in a magical game of chicken). However, he will never intentionally risk the lives of his few family or friends. Willing to go so far as to make pacts and deals with less than savory beings in order to keep his friends safe. His personality and behavior often has a divisive effect on others. The abundance of charisma and persuasiveness allows him to make friends easily. However those who spend any extended length of time with him tend to either be extremely loyal and trusting to him or they despise him completely. Ironically with many of his associates it’s a mixture of both. He never seems to have a simple relationship with anyone as it inevitably turns into something more layered and complex.

still thinking of a backstory right now and would appreciate it if anyone gave me suggestions. 

Aything I should change, elaborate on, add?

(note, the image is NOT my art. I take no credit and if any of you know who drew it I would appreciate knowing so I can give a citation.) 

IMG_5848.JPG

Edited by Biohazarddallas