Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New pony in town

MangoFoalix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

From a few friends that I know

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's somewhat convoluted since it happened over 4 years ago, but I think it happened with my browsing YouTube and ended up after a binge watch of YouTube videos on pony videos. I got hooked after that.

Hello, my name is TheTaZe. I'm 19 years old and I love anything cute (especially ponies)

I have a twitter that I somewhat use but if most people I know are either on discord or other sites that aren't as popular.

I came here to try to expand my horizons a bit on what kind of people to meet and I hope that I bring a good experience here.

Have a cute pony while you read through my block of text!

1533318__safe_artist-colon-neuro_oc_oc-colon-brave_sitting+down_solo.png

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to MLPF @TheTaZe you know, how you got hooked story sounds like many of the other fans got interested in the show ... 

Also glad to see us add another Dashie fan here.  Looking forward to the movie by any chance? 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

Welcome to MLPF @TheTaZe you how you got hooked story sounds like many of the other fans got interested in the show ... 

Also glad to see us add another Dashie fan here.  Looking forward to the movie by any chance? 

Yes, I am. I plan on getting a ticket to the theater as soon as I can.

Hopefully reserved seating too if I'm lucky.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Yes, I am. I plan on getting a ticket to the theater as soon as I can.

Hopefully reserved seating too if I'm lucky.

Yep yep. The moment Fandango emails me that tickets are available in my area I'm on it. 

Anyway, this site is a fairly decent one to talk about the show and even general stuff. If you have any questions about using the forum hit up a staffer or any of the veterans that hang around here. We are usually happy to help. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Yep yep. The moment Fandango emails me that tickets are available in my area I'm on it. 

Anyway, this site is a fairly decent one to talk about the show and even general stuff. If you have any questions about using the forum hit up a staffer or any of the veterans that hang around here. We are usually happy to help. 

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But yeah, like I said in my first post, I want to expand my horizons on talking with people. Hopefully this place can help me with the conquest

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the site, @TheTaZe! You'll have a great time here, this is an awesome place. Just PM me if you ever want someone to chat with or you need help with anything! :)

13 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Tickets aren't available in your area yet? Huh, I thought they were on sale everywhere now on Fandango.  :confused: Speaking of that website, I'm assuming you've purchased tickets off there before. How does that usually go? I've never done it before, and I'm about to do it for the first time with this movie.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I actually do have one question though...

Do content count/post count not apply to the welcoming forum? Just a bit confused on the certain forums that don't allow post counts to be increased.

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But yeah, like I said in my first post, I want to expand my horizons on talking with people. Hopefully this place can help me with the conquest

Well here is some inspiration to help you with your mission of conquest

general_rainbow_dash___profile_info_by_a

11 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I actually do have one question though...

Do content count/post count not apply to the welcoming forum? Just a bit confused on the certain forums that don't allow post counts to be increased.

Yes. Post count doesn't increase here and in some areas like Fan Clubs and Forum Games. 

You need to make five posts in the other sections and then a bunch of features unlock for you. More unlock at 40, 50, and 100 (the later being the political debate forum). 

14 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Tickets aren't available in your area yet? Huh, I thought they were on sale everywhere now. Speaking of which, you mentioned Fandango, so I'm assuming you've purchased tickets online before. How does that usually go? I've never done it before, and I'm about to do it for the first time with this movie.

Yeah, I have three theaters within 10 miles of me and none have them on sale yet. One actually has their own system for purchases and they confirmed that they are expecting to receive the hard drive for showing and should have the showtimes set this week. 

How it usually works is this: Depending on your theater you can make an account on Fandango or (their affiliated system if they don't use Fandango) and pick the movie, # of tickets, and showtime and pay with credit/debit. You can then pick up your ticket at the counter (they run your card you used to pay to print but don't charge you again). Some places have a kiosk as well, so you just swipe the card you used to pay and it spits out the tickets. 

• Brohoof 2

Hello TheTaZe! Welcome to MLPForums, the greatest forum on the internet (I think). :D

I am Cloggedone, a former staff member and 2012-era member of the site. Be sure to read up on our Guidelines, and if you have any questions, please ask in the Site Questions & Tech Support section (under the Canterlot section, but I'll link it too), but I'd love to help as well!

Welcome aboard!

-----

Sounds like you found it pretty typical. But I like your OC (if that's what it is - correct me if I'm wrong :D).

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

'Welcome' TaZe. You sure seem familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Cute picture by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 4:01 AM, Cash In said:

'Welcome' TaZe. You sure seem familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Cute picture by the way.

Haha, holy crap. How did I not see this until now. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1