Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you stay or would you go?

Sparklefan1234

Would you stay or leave Equestria?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Would you stay or leave Equestria?

• Stay in Equestria
    • Leave Equestria

If you travled to Equestria and everypony liked you EXCEPT for your favorite pony,

would you stay in Equestria or would you leave?

If my favorite pony, Twilight Sparkle didn't like me I would be ok because, I'd be able to make other friends.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

I would try to escape back to our world no matter what so I guess it wouldn't really matter if my #1 pone didn't feel like seeing me.

I like my hatred and petty bullshittery as they are. :love:

• Brohoof 2

I would stay. Even if Twilight adored me, I would want to travel the lands exploring and mapping and adventuring... so having her dislike me would not change anything. Although I would be sad my favorite character would not like me. But I would get over it... I've been disliked before... it is not the end of the world.

• Brohoof 2

Discord not liking me would result in my immediate death, Fluttershy not liking me would result in my emotional crippling... especially knowing Discord's rage wouldn't be far behind. I'd probably still stay, as being friends with Starlight Glimmer and others would still be a possibility. Not to mention, living in such a bright and colourful world full of consensus decision making and pacifism would be right up my street.

• Brohoof 2

I would leave. As much as equestria would be a better place then earth, I'm not willing to sacrifice any modern convinces (unless equestria has a rock band, in which case I would stay, even if skittles pone disliked me)

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Much like you Sparklefan, I could possibly make other friends. It is unlikely since my social skills are that of a rock but making friends would probably be easier in Equestria anyways. Less hatred and petty bullshittery. So I would stay.

You made friends with me & a lot of other users here so, your social skills can't be *that* bad. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hell, nobody could like me and I'd still leave everything behind to go. Living in a land of magic and harmony sounds a lot more appealing than our current world filled with hatred and violence.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

I think I'd leave whether or not Rarity liked me, unless everything I cared about in the real world traveled to Equestria with me, in which case I'd stay. Although I'd definitely be disappointed and pretty hurt because of it, which would make leaving a bit easier.

• Brohoof 1

I've never expected to be friends with any of the Mane6. Expecting so, it'd be like expecting it from your favorite celeb, which chances are they won't know you even exist. I'd stay in Equestria, it's not like it's short on ponies I could be friends with :dash: 

• Brohoof 2

I'd stay in Equestria of course! One pony not liking me isn't even a reason at all. If it's my favorite pony it just gives me another reason to stick around and work on her. And there's so much else to explore and enjoy. Everyone liking me but one is still a better average than I get here in the human world, so it's a pretty easy choice.  

• Brohoof 1

Well I have my current friends in the human world and I wouldn't want to replace them with ponies. :ooh: I wouldn't want to have to explain them that I'm leaving them forever since I rather wanted to have ponies as my friends. Leaving Equestria it is for me.

But if I was going to stay, I don't think one pony not liking me would hurt as more than one people dislike me in this world already so it'd actually be a bit of an upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely stay, as most of them seem friendly. Even being liked by all but one person is practically impossible in the real world.

I can't really imagine a situation where Pinkie hates me while everypony else likes me, though. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

I would stay no matter what, despite being disliked by Shy would be emotionally devastating and being disliked by Luna is a calamity on its own hook. I guess in the latter case I'd stick to Celestia and have fun trolling XDD

• Brohoof 1

I would stay. I wouldn't mind if Fluttershy didn't like me. She's a meanie for not liking me anyway. Screw you Fluttershy! Go take a long walk off a short pier ya jerk! :(

Okay, I'd probably leave.

Edited by Flutterstep
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, if ever I found out that Princess Celestia dislikes me, I'll just go to a dark corner and cry and thumb suck.... XD

Well, if that happens, there are other ponies to befriend like the Mane 6, Starlight Glimmer, Princess Luna, or Princess Cadance. :3

Yeah, forgot to answer the question. Stay in Equestria.

Edited by [[-VeNoM-]]
  • Brohoof 2