Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you stay or would you go?

Sparklefan1234

Would you stay or leave Equestria?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Would you stay or leave Equestria?

• Stay in Equestria
    • Leave Equestria

• 3 weeks later...

Ooohh..  that's an interesting topic :icwudt:

Alright, so I get to go in Equestria, at the expense of Starlight not liking me? Tough one, I tell you that. I would stay in order to build up some trust with her. And then be friends! 'Till that happens, I can see myself hanging out with the background characters, I don't think I could build up the courage to go to talk to a royalty like Twilight  . Perhaps, my friends could be Readheart, Lyra, and recolored Dashie #246. 

• Brohoof 2

As much as I might like to stay... I would have to admit, I would leave.

It isn't even so much as dealing with the heartbreaking fact that Fluttershy - the sweetest pone ever - wouldn't like me, but it would be the idea of what that might do to other friendships involved.  

I mean, what if the rest of the Mane 6 DID like me, and our time together might just alienate that dear, sweet pony from her bestest buddies?  And speaking of bestest buddies, can you imagine the kind of things I'd have to deal with from Discord?  Honestly, if there was someone Fluttershy actually DIDN'T like, it'd be like open-friggin'-season on me... and I know it.  The problems that it would cause, the potential for spite and jealousy and envy... and so many other things that could arise, simply by my presence.

I wouldn't want to do such a thing to my favorite pony.

So, with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart, I would say goodbye to Equestria... not because I want to, but because it would be best for them not to have to deal with the likes of me.

That, and my soul would just weep every time Fluttershy would look at me like I was dirt.  THAT, I couldn't handle.  :(

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I woul stay. I'm always dreaming to live in any world that is not our current one. I would love to live in a fantasy world or in this case Equestria. And about my favourite pony not liking me I would just have to get over it. I don't think its possible anyway that every single pony would like me. maybe I could change their mind but who knows. I don't even really have a favourite pony but I guess it would either be fluttershy or Zecora 

• Brohoof 1

Since I know that ponies are particularly susceptible to being won over by musical numbers, I’d sing this to my favorite pony and hopefully win her over. 

Seriously though, I’d stay regardless of whether or not the Ponk liked me. She’d just have to learn to deal.

Edited by Attack of the Pwns
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, I’d be ok staying in a fictional world like Equestria over reality though there’s a strong likelihood I’ll be discriminated there.

Since I have no favorite pony and I’m indifferent in general to every single pony it wouldn’t make a difference if any of them love/hate me.

I’ll just stay in the Everfree Forest and meditate in peace.

• Brohoof 2

I don’t think I could handle it if the pony that literally helped me through clinical depression didn’t like me.

Though seriously, Celestia disliking me is pretty much nigh impossible. Not because I’m particularly special, but because she has the patience and tolerance of a friggin saint and she is the one that set Discord on the path to redemption. I literally could not imagine a reason she’d have to dislike me enough to not give me a chance as well.

Now if Ahuizotl hated me I could totally live with that. My big blue bae hates everyone. XD

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

I would stay.  It’d be a hell of a bummer for my favorite to not like me, but that isn’t a deterrent from leaving this dreadful place for one that is better.  There’s plenty of other ponies to be friends with. 

• Brohoof 2

I'd surely stay.  Even if Derpy doesn't like me. Life is pretty rough here, and Equestria is my only escape. Plus, ponies are very friendly and I can put myself out there without being bullied. In fact, the forum itself is a mini Equestria! There's so many friendly ponies here!

• Brohoof 3

What if it's a tie? Do all three not like me or just one? Either way, challenge accepted. I'll win their hearts eventually and shall not rest until the day they call me friend.

• Brohoof 2