Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Trotteur Sauvage

Le Trotteur Sauvage

Hello my dear ponies, humans and all sort of creatures from all over the world !
Here you can finally ask me anything you want ! But you already know how this work right ? :P

(just try to quote my name when you post a message because I won't be always here cheeking for next post) ( not always ;)! )

A'ight let the questioning begin ! :orly:

Well,for instance my favorite is the roleplay forum.Also,I agree on the fan club thing,but I still follow it because I like the fan art.

To correct the above question, Favorite thing to do on the forum.(So,like roleplaying or forum games.)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I like cooking pastries, don't ask me why but  think it's really relaxing, it's just me, my kitchen, my music, the smells of the ingredient etc. And the result is just .... delightful :orly:

And my favorite french food, well that's a hard question, really :fluttershy: But I simply love the cuisine from the south est, there are no particular dish, but I love "generous cuisine" you know, when you really have something to eat in your plate (not like in the high gastronomy) and this cuisine remind me so many memories !

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Have you ever been to "Aux Désirs de Manon" in the Marais? :nom: 

Ahahah ! No never I must admit ! But as you can imagine there are one boulangerie in every street so I've never been to this one ! Plus, I don't live in that arrondissement (district) !

But how do you know that ? :D

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Ahahah ! No never I must admit ! But as you can imagine there are one boulangerie in every street so I've never been to this one ! Plus, I don't live in that arrondissement (district) !

But how do you know that ? :D

I went there when I was in Paris :P. I loved their "l'atmosphère" pastry... soooo good :D 

• Brohoof 1