Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Trotteur Sauvage

Le Trotteur Sauvage

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Euuh no, never been on a MLP convention, I don't think such thing exist in France, but I'm about to check it out this instant !

There was one a few years ago (I mean in paris or in nice. Frensh Brony days or so. But I am not 100% sure. The most european bronies go to galacon in germany. 

DO you know a lot of MLP fans in Real live?

• Brohoof 1

Yes I just saw that, but it looks like there are no more convention in France...
No, absolutely not ! Not even once, I've met some french bronies here but the're not active. You know the "brony" thing is not really known in france, only people spending a lot of time on the internet knows our existence ! :sunbutt:

(edited)

@IronM17 Well yes, when you ask people about brony, they automatically think about the cake, and when you tell them "no no, not the cake the brony, the mlp fandom" they look at you and are like "....waaaaaaaaat...?"

I swear I've meet only 9 or 10 people that know the existence of bronies and they all spent a lot of time on computer.

My favourite drink ? I'll say orange juice, man I love this shit ! :love:

Edited by Trotteur Sauvage

Oh no I can't. Trust me, for the good of our world, I better not sing.

My favourite music is.....euh....that's a good question actually. Peiple often ask me but I can't decide there are just too many of them !

Yeah I have a queqtion ! Where the fuck was you ? I feel like I haven't see you here in ... moons !

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Yeah I have a queqtion ! Where the fuck was you ? I feel like I haven't see you here in ... moons !

I meant for my ask thread. But I can answer it here. I had a lot to do in real life and was only a few times here online. It is still the same now. My studies in physics are really heavy.

What is your occupation?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, there is Étretat, Limoges, Toulouse, Annecy, Millaux, Rodez Biarritz, Marseilles, and of course all the Côte d'Azur and manly all the cities in it, especially Nice, where I'm from, my country !
And in Italy in was in Roma, Napoli, Monte Cassino, where my family live ^^, then cities like Torino, Milano, San Luca !

And in Switzerland, manly in Bern :P 

Edited by Trotteur Sauvage
  • Brohoof 1

Nha, I can't. I just can't. Football...I can't. I'm tired of this sport.
My favourite school subject ? Well huuu...I'll say Italian because we had an amazing teacher and we were always doing shit in class and that was really funny, the teacher actually became like a friend at the end of high school.