Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Trotteur Sauvage

Le Trotteur Sauvage

Because you can guess by my attitude that I was one of the least studen in math. Actualy, during middle school and the first year of high school, I was not that bad. But then....ooooh boy lemme tell you what.... math became "scientifical" and I was lost in a matter of second !

To be honest, I was excepting Math because most user which I ask this question gave me the answer math. And as a student for physics, I can understand it. Math is sometimes really horrible, especially the math I have to do.

What was your dream job when you was a child?

• Brohoof 1

Yes I like it !

Euuuuh...yes but not only in Paris in all the country, firecrakers are forbidden yes, you can't buy some in store (even if their is always a way to find some :orly:) and fireworks are organized by the cities. You can't do your own ^^

(Question are coming tonight, I gotta go to work)

• Brohoof 1

I this case I must say good that I live in germany because here, firework on silvester is allowed.

WHat is the thing you like mostly on france?

And what you absolutelly hate on france?

• Brohoof 1

Wow...that are some HARD question, you're full of good question, I like it.

I like mostly the culture, wheter it is art, fashion, gastronomy, also our old culture, all the different sub culture from all our region, everything !

What I hate ? French complaning about France, those dumbass doesn't know how lucky they are to live here.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Are you interested in fashion?

What is your favorite fashion? 

And what is your favorite french dish?

Not really, I've never understand fashion :lie: So I guess my favpurite fashion is...huuuu...I can"t tell :lol:

53 minutes ago, Heavenly Inexplicit said:

@Trotteur Sauvage What do you think about the universe?

It's fucked up. I've always wanted to learn about it, but apparently, it's a huge subjet