Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hopes for Season 8.

CastletonSnob

22 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

By going on a journey to become Blank Flanks again in order to prevent disbandment

They asked why would the Cutie Mark Crusaders give up their cutie marks, not how would they give up their cutie marks,

Edited by heavens-champion

There are some things I would like to see.

Spike's origin episode. ( Perhaps Starswirl could provide some answers )

Why not make an 4 episode arc instead of 2 for once.

Another awesome fight scene like with Tirek.

Discord he was not all that present in season 7.

Still want an episode about Twilight thinking about the future due to her maybe having a longer lifespan than most of her friends.

And honestly I just want less Starlight. Season 7 had a little too much Starlight for my taste.

I said this in the Shadow Play thread, but here are my ideas for episodes featuring the Elements/Pillars:

1) Starswirl and the Royal Sisters reminisce about their past and Twilight gets to learn about their history

2) Rarity accompanies Mist Mane to her homeland and learns more about the Eastern Unicorns

3) Applejack introduces Rockhoof to Apple Bloom, since AB is a fan, as seen in "Campfire Tales"

4) Rainbow Dash, Spike and Flash Magnus travel to the Dragon Lands and Magnus learns more about how Dragon culture works

5) Pinkie Pie and Sonambula have an adventure with Daring Do, either in Sonambula's homeland or elsewhere.

6) Fluttershy and Meadowbrook work to cure a new epidemic.

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

I hope to get another Starlight/Trixie episode at some point because those are my favorite type of episodes :grin: 

now that you mention it, much like Starlight I'd like to see how the show would work with pairing Trixie with the rest of the mane 6, as the comics has shown that she can be good when paired up with certain characters(Manehattan Mysteries was really good, and the Trixie/RD Friends Forever was one of the best in that line)

Edited by Kiryu-Chan

Things I would like to see

- Celestia and Luna's parents

- A starlight/discord episode

- A slice of life episode about the princesses

- A few episodes about Starswirl and his team

- Chrysalis reformation done 'right' or in a way that makes sense, maybe Tirek drains her magic like he betrayed Discord or something

- Less pinkie pie, and mane 6 focus. Too much of them, they've been around for 6 years and its time for something newer, not completely getting rid of them tho

- Discord and Zecora interacting

- Zecora and Trixie interacting

- More worldbuilding / backstory on the world

- Celestia and Luna's fillyhood shown in a flashback or something

- Starlight not becoming an alicorn

- New villains

On 11/1/2017 at 7:38 PM, Spilight98 said:

Another awesome fight scene like with Tirek.

Speaking of which:

He's confirmed to be returning in Season 8.

Hopefully, he gets a couple more Genius Bruiser moments (e.g.: tricking Discord, using Twilight's friends as collateral, etc.) as well.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.

13 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I don't really know what I'm hopping, but I know what I'm not hopping ! And I'm not hopping Chrysalis to be reformed ! Please leave her be evil !

Totally. I also wanted Starlight to be evil again by betraying the Mane Six for sure!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...