Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Star's at Night RP

Star48955

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane and tail,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.

A pony attacked her,and he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 3 of the 8 shards.

Star felt thorns and branches tearing at her skin as she raced by.They shouldn't hurt.And yet...they could. The events that just transpired,had affected her more than she thought anything ever could.For the first time in her whole existence,she felt.She had wished it would happen,but not like this.Not this way.She looked over her shoulder,terrified.And because of that,she didn't see what was in her path.Didn't know she was falling.Until her head hit a rock,and she fell unconscious.

Her head was bleeding,and 3 glowing crystals lay beside her.

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/170196-the-stars-at-night-rp-ooc/#comment-5032933
Edited by Star48955

4 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane and tail,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.

A pony attacked her,and he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 3 of the 8 shards.

Star felt thorns and branches tearing at her skin as she raced by.They shouldn't hurt.And yet...they could. The events that just transpired,had affected her more than she thought anything ever could.For the first time in her whole existence,she felt.She had wished it would happen,but not like this.Not this way.She looked over her shoulder,terrified.And because of that,she didn't see what was in her path.Didn'tw she was falling.Until her head hit a rock,and she fell unconscious.

Her head was bleeding,and 3 glowing crystals lay beside her.

Techno was walking through the forest at the time wearing his massive cape. It wasn't long until he walked next to the bottom of a small cliff  and that's when Moon shocked him by landing in a bush right in front of him...

TU: WHAA!!! Who is that!?

Techno then walked up to Moon to take a real close look at her...

Star's ear flicked and she stirred slightly,but she unfortunately was not able to pull herself from the exhaustion.The 3 crystals scattered around her glowed and then dimmed slightly.A few blood drops leaked from her wound,and slid down her face.Behind her,there were broken branches where she had come from,suggesting that she had been terrified and running fast.She gave out a low moan as Techno approached.

She was only able to hear that somepony was talking before her body shut down completely,her vision going fully black.

Behind her,staring out from the trees,was a hooded unicorn.He looked at Techno,watching him as he approached the mare,and his eyes glowed red under the hood,before melting quietly into the shadows.

((OOC:Is it okay with you if I play the attacker?Or what do you want me to do?))

17 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star's ear flicked and she stirred slightly,but she unfortunately was not able to pull herself from the exhaustion.The 3 crystals scattered around her glowed and then dimmed slightly.A few blood drops leaked from her wound,and slid down her face.Behind her,there were broken branches where she had come from,suggesting that she had been terrified and running fast.She gave out a low moan as Techno approached.

She was only able to hear that somepony was talking before her body shut down completely,her vision going fully black.

Behind her,staring out from the trees,was a hooded unicorn.He looked at Techno,watching him as he approached the mare,and his eyes glowed red under the hood,before melting quietly into the shadows.

((OOC:Is it okay with you if I play the attacker?Or what do you want me to do?))

(Yeah it's probably best you play the attacker! :) )

The glowing red eyes got Techno's attention as he quickly looked at it to see it teleport away to an untraceable location. Techno then quickly put himself right next to Moon looking down at her. He could see how she had blacked out so he picked her up with his magic while he got interested in the crystals around her so he took them with him. He then went to a nearby cave and put Moon down on the stone floor and patched up her wounds with his magic while at the same time he spawned a massive five meter long cape on her and it was really soft and warm. The cape was black with a purple boarder around the sides of it...

((OOC:Thank you for the cape.:grin:))

As Techno tended to her wounds in the real world,in her mind Star was trying to survive a nightmare.

Her head jerked up,and she immediately scanned her surroundings.She was in a dark castle,and she could see through a window that it was night. "Wha...How...?Wait.This seems familiar...somehow.Could it be...?Oh no..." She turned around apprehensively,and her eyes widened in shock.The unicorn responsible for her state stood in front of her. He was hooded,but she knew it was him easily.She knew those blood-red eyes,the ones that had been chasing her for...she didn't even know how long.She took a step back,but she felt something brush against her leg.She looked down,to see a metal chain,trapping her like a snake.She opened her wings to fly,only to find they too were trapped.Her head bent down.And then she started to laugh."Oh my.This is too easy.This isn't real."She turned to the hooded pony smirking."You will have to do better than that.Now."Her horn glowed golden and the chains vanished.She closed her eyes and cast a spell. "Goodbye."

In the real world,Star started to wake up.

8 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

((OOC:Thank you for the cape.:grin:))

As Techno tended to her wounds in the real world,in her mind Star was trying to survive a nightmare.

Her head jerked up,and she immediately scanned her surroundings.She was in a dark castle,and she could see through a window that it was night. "Wha...How...?Wait.This seems familiar...somehow.Could it be...?Oh no..." She turned around apprehensively,and her eyes widened in shock.The unicorn responsible for her state stood in front of her. He was hooded,but she knew it was him easily.She knew those blood-red eyes,the ones that had been chasing her for...she didn't even know how long.She took a step back,but she felt something brush against her leg.She looked down,to see a metal chain,trapping her like a snake.She opened her wings to fly,only to find they too were trapped.Her head bent down.And then she started to laugh."Oh my.This is too easy.This isn't real."She turned to the hooded pony smirking."You will have to do better than that.Now."Her glowed golden and the chains vanished.She closed her eyes and cast a spell. "Goodbye."

In the real world,Star started to wake up.

Techno noticed Star was waking up so he looked at her in a friendly way...

TU: Ahh you're awake! I was hoping you wouldn't be dead. Anyways I think something really nice has appeared on your back!

As Star woke up,she heard a voice. "Ahh you're awake! I was hoping you wouldn't be dead. Anyways I think something really nice has appeared on your back!"

"My......back...?What..." She lifted her neck and looked.There was a black cape,with a dark purple border around the edge.

Black and purple....My coat and eyes.Huh...wait a minute! 

Her head snapped back around,and she looked at Techno bewildered."Who...who are you?And...what happened?I...I don't..." Then she remembered.She remembered the pain... remembered when he literally tore her apart.She buried her head in her hooves."Oh Celestia help us all..."And then she looked up,leaping to her hooves."Th...the crystals!Where are they?!Oh if you don't have them..........."She looked around the cave and ,again, for the first time she felt fear.

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

As Star woke up,she heard a voice. "Ahh you're awake! I was hoping you wouldn't be dead. Anyways I think something really nice has appeared on your back!"

"My......back...?What..." She lifted her neck and looked.There was a black cape,with a dark purple border around the edge.

Black and purple....My coat and eyes.Huh...wait a minute! 

Her head snapped back around,and she looked at Techno bewildered."Who...who are you?And...what happened?I...I don't..." Then she remembered.She remembered the pain... remembered when he literally tore her apart.She buried her head in her hooves."Oh Celestia help us all..."And then she looked up,leaping to her hooves."Th...the crystals!Where are they?!Oh if you don't have them..........."She looked around the cave and ,again, for the first time she felt fear.

TU: Well I'm actually Techno and your system may be telling you right now that I'm the original creator of equestria and that's completely true! Anyways you fell off a cliff already badly injured and I saw some strange hooded unicorn with glowing red eyes briefly in the distance but it teleported away to an untraceable location so I never had a chance to capture it. Plus that cape I created for you is extremely soft and warm to and it's very similar to my cape except for it's appearance. Anyways I did find these three crystals at the scene and I brought them with me here as they were quite interesting to me.

Techno then looked at the three crystals that were on the floor next to Star...

Her eyes darted to the crystals on the floor,and before he could do anything,she teleported them over to her.She examined them carefully,before exhaling a sigh of relief.She glanced over at Techno."Sorry.But...these are important.And...Wait........what?!You saw him?!Oh no..."Her head drooped and her ears lowered."This is worse than I thought...And you don't know where he went...I-I shouldn't have been so easy to defeat.I should've...could've done something.And now..."She shook her head,and walked around Techno, and then started to walk out of the cave.

The unicorn trotted down the hallway,not caring where he was,or where he was going.He had a dark aura around him,and it was effective in keeping ponies away.All but one. "Excuse me,sir?Can I help you?"He turned,annoyed.A unicorn mare with glasses stood at a desk behind him. "Can I help you,sir?" He stood staring at her a moment.And then he started to grin,baring his teeth."Actually yes.I believe you can..."He started walking towards the,apparently frightened, unicorn mare...

3 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Her eyes darted to the crystals on the floor,and before he could do anything,she teleported them over to her.She examined them carefully,before exhaling a sigh of relief.She glanced over at Techno."Sorry.But...these are important.And...Wait........what?!You saw him?!Oh no..."Her head drooped and her ears lowered."This is worse than I thought...And you don't know where he went...I-I shouldn't have been so easy to defeat.I should've...could've done something.And now..."She shook her head,and walked around Techno, and then started to walk out of the cave.

The unicorn trotted down the hallway,not caring where he was,or where he was going.He had a dark aura around him,and it was effective in keeping ponies away.All but one. "Excuse me,sir?Can I help you?"He turned,annoyed.A unicorn mare with glasses stood at a desk behind him. "Can I help you,sir?" He stood staring at her a moment.And then he started to grin,baring his teeth."Actually yes.I believe you can..."He started walking towards the,apparently frightened, unicorn mare...

Techno then followed Star towards the exit of the cave...

TU: Wait do you know exactly who that strange hooded unicorn was?

"Her eyes darted to the crystals on the floor,and before he could do anything,she teleported them over to her.She examined them carefully,before exhaling a sigh of relief.She glanced over at Techno."Sorry.But...these are important.And...Wait........what?!You saw him?!Oh no..."Her head drooped and her ears lowered."This is worse than I thought...And you don't know where he went...I-I shouldn't have been so easy to defeat.I should've...could've done something.And now..."She shook her head,and walked around Techno, and then started to walk out of the cave."

"The unicorn trotted down the hallway,not caring where he was,or where he was going.He had a dark aura around him,and it was effective in keeping ponies away.All but one. "Excuse me,sir?Can I help you?"He turned,annoyed.A unicorn mare with glasses stood at a desk behind him. "Can I help you,sir?" He stood staring at her a moment.And then he started to grin,baring his teeth."Actually yes.I believe you can..."He started walking towards the,apparently frightened, unicorn mare..."

"Techno then followed Star towards the exit of the cave...

TU: Wait do you know exactly who that strange hooded unicorn was?"

Star stopped,shadows hiding her face."I don't know who he is...but I do know two things.What he's capable of...and what he needs."She glanced at the 3 white crystals that were circling her. 

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

"Her eyes darted to the crystals on the floor,and before he could do anything,she teleported them over to her.She examined them carefully,before exhaling a sigh of relief.She glanced over at Techno."Sorry.But...these are important.And...Wait........what?!You saw him?!Oh no..."Her head drooped and her ears lowered."This is worse than I thought...And you don't know where he went...I-I shouldn't have been so easy to defeat.I should've...could've done something.And now..."She shook her head,and walked around Techno, and then started to walk out of the cave."

"The unicorn trotted down the hallway,not caring where he was,or where he was going.He had a dark aura around him,and it was effective in keeping ponies away.All but one. "Excuse me,sir?Can I help you?"He turned,annoyed.A unicorn mare with glasses stood at a desk behind him. "Can I help you,sir?" He stood staring at her a moment.And then he started to grin,baring his teeth."Actually yes.I believe you can..."He started walking towards the,apparently frightened, unicorn mare..."

"Techno then followed Star towards the exit of the cave...

TU: Wait do you know exactly who that strange hooded unicorn was?"

Star stopped,shadows hiding her face."I don't know who he is...but I do know two things.What he's capable of...and what he needs."She glanced at the 3 white crystals that were circling her. 

TU: Yeah I've been after that particular suspected chaos unit for quite a while now but it's literally impossible to catch! Anyways we both have our capes that we can not only cuddle in but also hide in to!

Star stopped,shadows hiding her face."I don't know who he is...but I do know two things.What he's capable of...and what he needs."She glanced at the 3 white crystals that were circling her. 

TU: Yeah I've been after that particular suspected chaos unit for quite a while now but it's literally impossible to catch! Anyways we both have our capes that we can not only cuddle in but also hide in to!

She froze at his words."Wait...that can't be...He's been chasing me all this time.So if you've been chasing him,you should've met me by now.Unless....he was misleading you." Then she turned back to the cave entrance,her face devoid of emotion."It doesn't matter.Stay away from him...and me."She walked out the entrance,spreading her wings wide and preparing to take off.

Star stopped,shadows hiding her face."I don't know who he is...but I do know two things.What he's capable of...and what he needs."She glanced at the 3 white crystals that were circling her. 

She froze at his words."Wait...that can't be...He's been chasing me all this time.So if you've been chasing him,you should've met me by now.Unless....he was misleading you." Then she turned back to the cave entrance,her face devoid of emotion."It doesn't matter.Stay away from him...and me."She walked out the entrance,spreading her wings wide and preparing to take off.

TU: Well really it's been a part of my job to go after that unicorn and capture him. Though he seems really attracted to you Star so maybe I could finally capture him the next time he goes after you! Though it would involve following you around the place until he comes to us plus when I think about your history and who you are it's actually really fascinating! Like apparently I originally created you in attempt to create another universal being like what I am but still you ended up having a number of weaknesses that could disable your powers.

TU: Well really it's been a part of my job to go after that unicorn and capture him. Though he seems really attracted to you Star so maybe I could finally capture him the next time he goes after you! Though it would involve following you around the place until he comes to us plus when I think about your history and who you are it's actually really fascinating! Like apparently I originally created you in attempt to create another universal being like what I am but still you ended up having a number of weaknesses that could disable your powers.

Star froze once more,and her face darkened."...You do know it sounds like you insulted me?And...I will repeat myself.Stay away from both me, and him." She took off,skimming the ground as she passed through the trees.Images passed through her head,each one sadder,and darker than the last.And each one was a memory.

Created me...no.You may think you did...but you only gave an old being a new body.I was here before Equestria,before you...before life.

((OOC:And Star does have a backstory you,nor Techno knows.You might be able to learn it though.If you play it right.:orly:Also,does it want you to type 800 words?Because it does for me.))

Edited by Star48955

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Star froze once more,and her face darkened."...You do know it sounds like you insulted me?And...I will repeat myself.Stay away from both me, and him." She took off,skimming the ground as she passed through the trees.Images passed through her head,each one sadder,and darker than the last.And each one was a memory.

Created me...no.You may think you did...but you only gave an old being a new body.I was here before Equestria,before you...before life.

((OOC:And Star does have a backstory you,nor Techno knows.You might be able to learn it though.If you play it right.:orly:Also,does it want you to type 800 words?Because it does for me.))

(Ohh it's only a 200 character minimum for me so it must be some sort of glitch. Anyways this is when Techno is going to flash back Star's memories to when Techno was a human on earth! :) )

TU: Well technically I did just make her into a pony back in the year 2060 as that's what she wanted and then I later choose to bring her to equestria. Let's give her a flashback to the far past!

Star then started to have flashbacks from her past lives as humans on earth and then she remembered getting made into her current form in the year 2060...

(Ohh it's only a 200 character minimum for me so it must be some sort of glitch. Anyways this is when Techno is going to flash back Star's memories to when Techno was a human on earth! :) )

TU: Well technically I did just make her into a pony back in the year 2060 as that's what she wanted and then I later choose to bring her to equestria. Let's give her a flashback to the far past!

Star then started to have flashbacks from her past lives as humans on earth and then she remembered getting made into her current form in the year 2060...

Star's head jerked up."No.GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"She flew faster,trying to outrun the memories from what he thought was her only past.

((OOC:I have something special planned for her past,so can you play along with what I put?))

(Ohh it's only a 200 character minimum for me so it must be some sort of glitch. Anyways this is when Techno is going to flash back Star's memories to when Techno was a human on earth! :) )

Star's head jerked up."No.GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"She flew faster,trying to outrun the memories from what he thought was her only past.

((OOC:I have something special planned for her past,so can you play along with what I put?))

(Well obviously I can play along with your plans with her past! Like maybe Star is actually a unity of a number of other beings that united into one to create her! :) )

Techno then got to a point in Star's memories where it started to glitch out as the memories were trying to split into two like they were from two different beings who united into one to create Star...

Star's head jerked up."No.GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"She flew faster,trying to outrun the memories from what he thought was her only past.

(Well obviously I can play along with your plans with her past! Like maybe Star is actually a unity of a number of other beings that united into one to create her! :) )

Techno then got to a point in Star's memories where it started to glitch out as the memories were trying to split into two like they were from two different beings who united into one to create Star...

((OOC:You'll see soon enough.))

Star's horn glowed gold,and she tore her memories out of both her head,and Techno's,making it so he couldn't remember what they were.She then spoke in her mind to him.

"Just leave me be.My business,is not your's.So stop."

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star's head jerked up."No.GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"She flew faster,trying to outrun the memories from what he thought was her only past.

(Well obviously I can play along with your plans with her past! Like maybe Star is actually a unity of a number of other beings that united into one to create her! :) )

Star's horn glowed gold,and she tore her memories out of both her head,and Techno's,making it so he couldn't remember what they were.She then spoke in her mind to him.

"Just leave me be.My business,is not your's.So stop."

However Techno's primary ROM memory kicked in...

TU: I have no reason to leave you Star because it's my job to be with my creations no matter what!

Star's horn glowed gold,and she tore her memories out of both her head,and Techno's,making it so he couldn't remember what they were.She then spoke in her mind to him.

"Just leave me be.My business,is not your's.So stop."

TU: I have no reason to leave you Star because it's my job to be with my creations no matter what!

Star was getting annoyed."You will leave me alone because I want you to.And I am NOT one of you creations!So stop acting like I am!"

((OOC:So I'm guessing "However Techno's primary ROM memory kicked in" means he remembered some of it.(Some of it.)We'll have to talk about what it is then,won't we?))

Star's horn glowed gold,and she tore her memories out of both her head,and Techno's,making it so he couldn't remember what they were.She then spoke in her mind to him.

"Just leave me be.My business,is not your's.So stop."

Star was getting annoyed."You will leave me alone because I want you to.And I am NOT one of you creations!So stop acting like I am!"

((OOC:So I'm guessing "However Techno's primary ROM memory kicked in" means he remembered some of it.(Some of it.)We'll have to talk about what it is then,won't we?))

(Well Techno's ROM is basically his read only memory so it's something that cannot be canceled out of his system. Plus the ROM tells him his primary tasks! :) )

TU: Or Star maybe you just need to relax with some cuddles in your cape there! Or you probably only have it on so you can hide yourself.

Edited by Techno Universal

(Well Techno's ROM is basically his read only memory so it's something that cannot be canceled out of his system. Plus the ROM tells him his primary tasks! :) )

TU: Or Star maybe you just need to relax with some cuddles in your cape there! Or you probably only have it on so you can hide yourself.

Star stayed silent,still flying away from the cave as fast as she could.

Just leave me alone...........

The unicorn stared at the mare on the ground,disappointment in his eyes."You are a very weak specimen,aren't you?Compared to what I've witnessed...why you have no magic at all." She still stared at the ground in shock,one hoof where her horn used to be.He nudged the puddle of crimson liquid with one hoof...the liquid the exact same color as the mare's coat.A pair of metallic silver glasses lay in the very center of the liquid pool.

7 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

(Well Techno's ROM is basically his read only memory so it's something that cannot be canceled out of his system. Plus the ROM tells him his primary tasks! :) )

The unicorn stared at the mare on the ground,disappointment in his eyes."You are a very weak specimen,aren't you?Compared to what I've witnessed...why you have no magic at all." She still stared at the ground in shock,one hoof where her horn used to be.He nudged the puddle of crimson liquid with one hoof...the liquid the exact same color as the mare's coat.A pair of metallic silver glasses lay in the very center of the liquid pool.

Techno then started to fly after Star when he went invisible to the timeline. He was now flying right behind star...

The unicorn stared at the mare on the ground,disappointment in his eyes."You are a very weak specimen,aren't you?Compared to what I've witnessed...why you have no magic at all." She still stared at the ground in shock,one hoof where her horn used to be.He nudged the puddle of crimson liquid with one hoof...the liquid the exact same color as the mare's coat.A pair of metallic silver glasses lay in the very center of the liquid pool.

Techno then started to fly after Star when he went invisible to the timeline. He was now flying right behind Star...

...And Star noticed.She stopped,her hooves skidding on the ground.She didn't bother turning around. "Why will you not leave?I made myself very clear.Stay.Away."Her horn glowed,and she cast the same spell Techno had.She turned and glared at him.