Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Star's at Night RP

Star48955

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

((OOC:You really love your capes don't you?:orly:))

The alicorn stayed silent for a moment before replying to Star's question. "The point was to allow my guest to find our location."  Her head jerked slightly, but other than that she didn't move. "...You mean Dark? What do you want from him?" The alicorn tilted his head to the side. "Haven't you guessed?Don't you remember what happened with Victor? And all the others?"    Star froze, and her illusion spell shattered. Her chest stopped moving, and if anyone was close enough, they would notice that she had no heartbeat.

(Yeah plus there's this massive fluffy blanket I often wear as a hooded cape in real life when I'm in private! Plus I enjoy experimenting with other people to see if they have the same interest in capes! :) )

TU: Yeah she's now reacting like she knows she's about to die in a disturbing way.

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Yeah plus there's this massive fluffy blanket I often wear as a hooded cape in real life when I'm in private! Plus I enjoy experimenting with other people to see if they have the same interest in capes! :) )

TU: Yeah she's now reacting like she knows she's about to die in a disturbing way.

Star told Techno something in his mind again. "...You know I'm technically already dead?Well not exactly...but..."

Star stared at nothing in shock, her mind somewhere else.Somewhen else...

The alicorn smirked. "It seems I've touched a nerve.Well, I shouldn't be surprised.Afterall, you went to great lengths to destroy some of those memories and kept the rest to, how should I put it?Punish yourself for failing. Like that Princess here.What's her name again?Oh right.Luna."

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star told Techno something in his mind again. "...You know I'm technically already dead?Well not exactly...but..."

Star stared at nothing in shock, her mind somewhere else.Somewhen else...

The alicorn smirked. "It seems I've touched a nerve.Well, I shouldn't be surprised.Afterall, you went to great lengths to destroy some of those memories and kept the rest to, how should I put it?Punish yourself for failing. Like that Princess here.What's name again?Oh right.Luna."

TU: So your obviously not dead since you're still alive today. Though really my system does punish me when I fail and it always has. Like it screams at me and forces me to change but I guess it's a good thing in the end as it's prevented me from being a bad pony. Though Luna had an issue where her system just took her self discipline too far but in the end the issue was corrected.

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: So your obviously not dead since you're still alive today. Though really my system does punish me when I fail and it always has. Like it screams at me and forces me to change but I guess it's a good thing in the end as it's prevented me from being a bad pony. Though Luna had an issue where her system just took her self discipline too far but in the end the issue was corrected.

Star was silent for a moment before speaking. "I don't exactly know what I am.But I do know  I'm not really dead, nor am I alive."

Star glared at the alicorn in pure hatred. "You want to do that?Again?!" She pressed a hoof to her face and took deep breaths.She looked back at the alicorn. "I saved some of them. You won't do it.Not to him.You know I can stop you."

He studied her for a moment before standing. "Yes.But you can't stop him."

The pair looked at the door as a shout was heard.It was muffled, but they could still hear it.Star's face went pale, and the alicorn smiled.

"Star!"

Just now, Star48955 said:

Star was silent for a moment before speaking. "I don't exactly know what I am.But I do know  I'm not really dead, nor am I alive."

Star glared at the alicorn in pure hatred. "You want to do that?Again?!" She pressed a hoof to her face and took deep breaths.She looked back at the alicorn. "I saved some of them. You won't do it.Not to him.You know I can stop you."

He studied her for a moment before standing. "Yes.But you can't stop him."

The pair looked at the door as a shout was heard.It was muffled, but they could still hear it.Star'se went pale, and the alicorn smiled.

"Star!"

TU: Yeah Star it's like I've got so many mysteries about myself like I believe I have no idea of what I am. It's like maybe I'm the core of the universe or I'm required to exist for everything to exist like it's just unanswerable. Anyways it looks like this is the part where the alicorn corrupted your friend.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:42 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah Star it's like I've got so many mysteries about myself like I believe I have no idea of what I am. It's like maybe I'm the core of the universe or I'm required to exist for everything to exist like it's just unanswerable. Anyways it looks like this is the part where the alicorn corrupted your friend.

"....That's not exactly what happens."

Star stared at the metal door she had been dragged through.She turned at looked at the alicorn. "...You know eventually I will find someway to free all of them.After all, I have all the time I need."

2 hours ago, Star48955 said:

"....That's not exactly what happens."

Star stared at the metal door she had been dragged through.She turned at looked at the alicorn. "...You know eventually I will find someway to free all of them.After all, I have all the time I need."

TU: Yeah he ultimately failed to reshape you and that's how we have you with us today! Like he gets so close to doing it here but in the end you got away on him only to be on the run from this other unicorn. Yeah it's like you're been targeted by my brother this whole time as he was the creator of all threats to equestria plus he's been trying to take down equestria ever since it first came into existence. But my presence just made it impossible to directly take down equestria so he stated creating villains and other threats in attempt to for fill his ultimate desires. 

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah he ultimately failed to reshape you and that's how we have you with us today! Like he gets so close to doing it here but in the end you got away on him only to be on the run from this other unicorn. Yeah it's like you're been targeted by my brother this whole time as he was the creator of all threats to equestria plus he's been trying to take down equestria ever since it first came into existence. But my presence just made it impossible to directly take down equestria so he stated creating villains and other threats in attempt to for fill his ultimate desires. 

"You are...partially right. He has failed to... bend my mind, over and over again.But as I said before.I am not his target.Not directly at least..."

The alicorn's face darkened. "I know." He leaned close to the capsule and hissed at her, "But until then, I will continue to make your existence unbearable." He stood up fully and grinned at her. "And the best part is you can't escape this.You have tried, and failed to leave behind your fate.You will continue living this way, wracked with guilt and pain." His horn glowed, and a muting spell was cast on the capsule, causing him and Techno to not be able to hear her.

Edited by Star48955

6 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

"You are...partially right. He has failed to... bend my mind, over and over again.But as I said before.I am not his target.Not directly at least..."

The alicorn's face darkened. "I know." He leaned close to the capsule and hissed at her, "But until then, I will continue to make your existence unbearable." He stood up fully and grinned at her. "And the best part is you can't escape this.You have tried, and failed to leave behind your fate.You will continue living this way, wracked with guilt and pain." His horn glowed, and a muting spell was cast on the capsule, causing him and Techno to not be able to hear her.

Techno then started to panic a bit at what the alicorn was doing...

TU: Wait how's he preventing me from hearing you! Like this is a memory but still that should be completely impossible with me! 

Techno then started to panic a bit at what the alicorn was doing...

TU: Wait now he's preventing me from hearing you! Like this is a memory but still that should be completely impossible with me! 

Star remained silent, seemingly thinking.

((OOC:I'm actually going to try out a new OC generator I found, and do the alicorn, the unicorn, and Star.So I'll post more in a little bit.))

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Star remained silent, seemingly thinking.

((OOC:I'm actually going to try out a new OC generator I found, and do the alicorn, the unicorn, and Star.So I'll post more in a little bit.))

(Ahh okay! Anyways I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours as I've got school! :) )

TU: And your buffering your thoughts. So I wonder what you're thinking of there plus I'm guessing it's some sort of plan! Like maybe you're figuring out how to defeat the unicorn out there as that would be something really helpful with our situation right now!

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Ahh okay! Anyways I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours as I've got school! :) )

TU: And your buffering your thoughts. So I wonder what you're thinking of there plus I'm guessing it's some sort of plan! Like maybe you're figuring out how to defeat the unicorn out there as that would be something really helpful with our situation right now!

Star still remained silent.

The alicorn stared at the capsule a moment longer, before casting dozens of spells,most of them to prevent her from breaking out.At least for a little while.He then turned and looked back at the door.He muttered something quietly. "Almost here." He walked over to the control panel once more.His horn glowed again and a compartment opened in the side of it. 

Star still remained silent.

The alicorn stared at the capsule a moment longer, before casting dozens of spells,most of them to prevent her from breaking out.At least for a little while.He then turned and looked back at the door.He muttered something quietly. "Almost here." He walked over to the control panel once more.His horn glowed again and a compartment opened in the side of it. 

TU: And now he's shielding you in there. He's literally trying to get you doomed to be attacked by something that's coming your way. Plus whatever is coming is likely that unicorn from what we saw or it's something much more powerful and sinister. It's like that alicorn is trying to sacrifice you for something like he's going to get a ton of power if he does.

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: And now he's shielding you in there. He's literally trying to get you doomed to be attacked by something that's coming your way. Plus whatever is coming is likely that unicorn from what we saw or it's something much more powerful and sinister. It's like that alicorn is trying to sacrifice you for something like he's going to get a ton of power if he does.

Star did speak then. "...No.He has already said why I was there...."

The alicorn pulled something out of the open compartment.He held it up to the light and inspected it. His eyes narrowed, and he held the object away from him carefully with his magic.The light fell on it, revealing it to be a black necklace with a crimson jewel in the center. The jewel was a very gray, dull red.

((OOC:This is what the necklace looks like.If you look at the picture of Star I gave you, you'll notice she's wearing it.The present time Star, and the Star in the capsule are not wearing it right now.))

Screenshot 2017-10-12 at 2.18.56 PM.png

14 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star did speak then. "...No.He has already said why I was there...."

The alicorn pulled something out of the open compartment.He held it up to the light and inspected it. His eyes narrowed, and he held the object away from him carefully with his magic.The light fell on it, revealing it to be a black necklace with a crimson jewel in the center. The jewel was a very gray, dull red.

((OOC:This is what the necklace looks like.If you look at the picture of Star I gave you, you'll notice she's wearing it.The present time Star, and the Star in the capsule are not wearing it right now.))

Screenshot 2017-10-12 at 2.18.56 PM.png

Techno narrowed his eyes as he saw the necklace...

TU: Strangely that necklace somehow seems familiar to me. Like I can detect it has magical properties but still it's like I'm feeling you had possession of that necklace in the future.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno narrowed his eyes as he saw the necklace...

TU: Strangely that necklace somehow seems familiar to me. Like I can detect it has magical properties but still it's like I'm feeling you had possession of that necklace in the future.

"...So that's what's going on right now?He pulled out... it." Her voice was bitter, implying that she knew something about the necklace.

The alicorn glanced over his shoulder at the silent Star, who was staring at him in shock. "To answer your question, yes. I do still have it. Although it took quite a bit of willpower to keep myself from destroying it....You must feel the same. It caused just as much trouble for you as it did for me.And ,come to think of it, I never asked. How did you like your time imprisoned?"

14 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

"...So that's what's going on right now?He pulled out... it." Her voice was bitter, implying that she knew something about the necklace.

The alicorn glanced over his shoulder at the silent Star, who was staring at him in shock. "To answer your question, yes. I do still have it. Although it took quite a bit of willpower to keep myself from destroying it....You must feel the same. It caused just as much trouble for you as it did for me.And ,come to think of it, I never asked. How did you like your time imprisoned?"

TU: Yeah he's really going deeper here and it seems like he's building up to something. And possibly that was the final attack on you that was ment to kill you but you never did die and you escaped. Though the situation is just getting worse and worse every second for you there.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:13 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah he's really going deeper here and it seems like he's building up to something. And possibly that was the final attack on you that was ment to kill you but you never did die and you escaped. Though the situation is just getting worse and worse every second for you there.

"Death...not sure if what happens is death or something else...like most things." She seemed to mostly be talking to herself.

The alicorn smirked, but it faded when he turned back to the necklace. He turned and walked over to the large door. He opened it using his black colored magic, and behind it stood an out of breath unicorn. He was mostly a black color, but his mane, tail, and horn had blue accents. He seemed surprised to see the door open, but when he saw the alicorn he started to get angry. "What are you trying this time?"

"Death...not sure if what happens is death or something else...like most things." She seemed to mostly be talking to herself.

The alicorn smirked, but it faded when he turned back to the necklace. He turned and walked over to the large door. He opened it using his black colored magic, and behind it stood an out of breath unicorn. He was mostly a black color, but his mane, tail, and horn had blue accents. He seemed surprised to see the door open, but when he saw the alicorn he started to get angry. "What are you trying this time?"

TU: Yeah I believe it's an experimental operation that's ment to reshape or kill you two there. Anyways it's like that unicorn was originally the alicorn's brother until he reshaped him or maybe even transferred himself into the body of his brother.

TU: Yeah I believe it's an experimental operation that's ment to reshape or kill you two there. Anyways it's like that unicorn was originally the alicorn's brother until he reshaped him or maybe even transferred himself into the body of his brother.

The alicorn rolled his eyes at the unicorn's words. "What? No hi?" He stopped when he saw  the unicorn, who was making a are you serious face. "Hmph. Fine. So you're obviously here because of her. Don't worry, she hasn't been harmed...permanently. She's over-" He had turned to gesture towards Star, but stopped when he saw her horn glowing. "One moment." He walked over towards her, and when she saw him coming, she frowned and her horn glowed brighter. He shook his head, and started casting more spells on the glass. "I didn't expect you to break the first set so quickly. You've gotten better."

The alicorn rolled his eyes at the unicorn's words. "What? No hi?" He stopped when he saw  the unicorn, who was making a are you serious face. "Hmph. Fine. So you're obviously here because of her. Don't worry, she hasn't been harmed...permanently. She's over-" He had turned to gesture towards Star, but stopped when he saw her horn glowing. "One moment." He walked over towards her, and when she saw him coming, she frowned and her horn glowed brighter. He shook his head, and started casting more spells on the glass. "I didn't expect you to break the first set so quickly. You've gotten better."

TU: Ahh you're trying to figure out how to escape! Though it would of certainty taken a while to get through all those spells plus there's like only one single spell that would break the glass.

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ahh you're trying to figure out how to escape! Though it would of certainty taken a while to get through all those spells plus there's like only one single spell that would break the glass.

Star tried to keep her horn glowing, but the spell covered her horn in black magic, keeping her from using it. She glared at the alicorn, obviously annoyed. But then she looked past him and saw the newcomer unicorn. Her eyes widened, and she started to try to break the spells again. The alicorn frowned. "You know that spell will keep you there for a while." He shook his head and turned back to the unicorn. "Now." He studied him for a moment. "I'm still not exactly sure what she sees in you. But there must be something. After all, she's kept you longer than the others. She even brought you to this new world. What reason keeps you here Dark?"

Star tried to keep her horn glowing, but the spell covered her horn in black magic, keeping her from using it. She glared at the alicorn, obviously annoyed. But then she looked past him and saw the newcomer unicorn. Her eyes widened, and she started to try to break the spells again. The alicorn frowned. "You know that spell will keep you there for a while." He shook his head and turned back to the unicorn. "Now." He studied him for a moment. "I'm still not exactly sure what she sees in you. But there must be something. After all, she's kept you longer than the others. She even brought you to this new world. What reason keeps you here Dark?"

TU: Okay so it's like you developed a really strong connection with the unicorn originally there. Like you became really attached to him because of how he could be your potential future husband. But it was all ruined when this happened.

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay so it's like you developed a really strong connection with the unicorn originally there. Like you became really attached to him because of how he could be your potential future husband. But it was all ruined when this happened.

The unicorn,Dark, stayed silent, unsure of the answer. The alicorn raised an eyebrow. "So you don't know either?" He shook his head, and walked back towards the control panel. "Anyway, you can probably guess that's not why I brought the two of you here." Dark carefully followed, his face wary. "So why are we here? Are you trying to steal Star's energy again?" The alicorn looked back in mock offense. "I haven't done that since.....when was the last time? But no. That's not why. Most of the time, Star over there is the focus of my plans. But this time..." He stared straight at Star who was looking at him and Dark in fear. "Star knows what I want. Has she told you about the last time that we met in an alternate world?" Dark glanced down for a moment. "...She told me she didn't want to remember."

((OOC: I'm color coding the speech now. Blue=Dark   Red=Alicorn    I'll also do Star when she starts talking again.))

The unicorn,Dark, stayed silent, unsure of the answer. The alicorn raised an eyebrow. "So you don't know either?" He shook his head, and walked back towards the control panel. "Anyway, you can probably guess that's not why I brought the two of you here." Dark carefully followed, his face wary. "So why are we here? Are you trying to steal Star's energy again?" The alicorn looked back in mock offense. "I haven't done that since.....when was the last time? But no. That's not why. Most of the time, Star over there is the focus of my plans. But this time..." He stared straight at Star who was looking at him and Dark in fear. "Star knows what I want. Has she told you about the last time that we met in an alternate world?" Dark glanced down for a moment. "...She told me she didn't want to remember."

((OOC: I'm color coding the speech now. Blue=Dark   Red=Alicorn    I'll also do Star when she starts talking again.))

TU: Now this is coming together a little more every second! So if dark was reshaped it must of been some sort of accident. 

Techno was still snuggling in his cape and he was enjoying having a hood on it...