Star48955

Private The Star's at Night RP

Recommended Posts

On 1/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled his head into his cape for a bit...                          

                                                                                                                             

TU: Yeah I guess we should go and warm the others about this rogue unicorn that's on the lose before they become it's next victims! Like that unicorn is already targeting us and we don't need it targeting anyone else! Anyways it's starting to get quite windy out here but I'm really enjoying how my cape is flowing in the wind now!                         

Star froze,before turning and glaring at Techno. "Stop. I don't care what you're doing, but I don't want you to know my thoughts. You don't even know who the others are!" Star took a deep breath.  "...You need to leave."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

11 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star froze,before turning and glaring at Techno. "Stop. I don't care what you're doing, but I don't want you to know my thoughts. You don't even know who the others are!" Star took a deep breath.  "...You need to leave."

TU: Yeah it's just I generally sense the presence of evil though it's probably a bad idea that I leave you as you would be completely alone if you get attacked by those ponies that are after you! Like if they overpowered you there would be nobody there to save your butt without me. Though maybe our capes might be very useful for hiding to! Like you could hide under it next to a large wooden box in a shipping yard and everyone would just see your cape as a rag that's on top of a large item! So it's basically a really good way to hide! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2018 at 8:29 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's just I generally sense the presence of evil though it's probably a bad idea that I leave you as you would be completely alone if you get attacked by those ponies that are after you! Like if they overpowered you there would be nobody there to save your butt without me. Though maybe our capes might be very useful for hiding to! Like you could hide under it next to a large wooden box in a shipping yard and everyone would just see your cape as a rag that's on top of a large item! So it's basically a really good way to hide! 

Star stayed where she was. "...He doesn't have the same goals as...other villains. Its not like he will start attacking innocents. Not unless it's a last resort. But if you stay then he will attack you. If I'm alone, no one will get hurt."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

 

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Star stayed where she was. "...He doesn't have the same goals as...other villains. Its not like he will start attacking innocents. Not unless it's a last resort. But if you stay then he will attack you. If I'm alone, no one will get hurt."

TU: Yeah though wouldn't he try to possess us to? Like he would take control of you or me and use us to find and kill each other. Though doesn't he just want you? Like maybe he just wants to capture you and use you for some experiment while he would try to kill anyone who got in his way. Or maybe it might be too late since maybe  he'll try to take both of us over being together so even if we break up he'll still go after me or you if one of us are still out there when he gets one of us. Just maybe he might literally be just around the corner so he might already have his eyes locked on us right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2018 at 10:10 PM, Techno Universal said:

 

TU: Yeah though wouldn't he try to possess us to? Like he would take control of you or me and use us to find and kill each other. Though doesn't he just want you? Like maybe he just wants to capture you and use you for some experiment while he would try to kill anyone who got in his way. Or maybe it might be too late since maybe  he'll try to take both of us over being together so even if we break up he'll still go after me or you if one of us are still out there when he gets one of us. Just maybe he might literally be just around the corner so he might already have his eyes locked on us right now.

"....You just won't understand." She sighed, rubbing her face with her hoof. "He's after me. If you are close to me, he'll kill you. If you leave now, then you'll be safe." She paused. "He probably will try to capture me. But that's fine. As long as I don't get close to anyone, it's fine. And..." She tilted her head to the side for a moment before nodding. "He's not close enough to be able to try anything."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

35 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

"....You just won't understand." She sighed, rubbing her face with her hoof. "He's after me. If you are close to me, he'll kill you. If you leave now, then you'll be safe." She paused. "He probably will try to capture me. But that's fine. As long as I don't get close to anyone, it's fine. And..." She tilted her head to the side for a moment before nodding. "He's not close enough to be able to try anything."

TU: Yeah it's just I deeply feel that he's now after me to. It's like he somehow saw I wasn't a normal pony when he saw us together for the first time and now he wants to capture me to. I seriously don't know but I just deeply feel like that's what's going on for some reason. Though maybe we should get moving before he gets any closer.

 

The wind started picking up and Techno and Star's capes where now violently fluttering in the stronge winds... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2018 at 11:00 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's just I deeply feel that he's now after me to. It's like he somehow saw I wasn't a normal pony when he saw us together for the first time and now he wants to capture me to. I seriously don't know but I just deeply feel like that's what's going on for some reason. Though maybe we should get moving before he gets any closer.

 

The wind started picking up and Techno and Star's capes where now violently fluttering in the stronge winds... 

Star froze. After... him...? No. No,no,no,no. He... might be right. If he notices...no, i-it's too soon. I...I can't...

Star put a hoof on her chest, her eyes filling with terror and her ears flattening against her head. She falls completely silent, not moving at all without any kind of sign that she was even alive, and refusing to acknowledge Techno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star froze. After... him...? No. No,no,no,no. He... might be right. If he notices...no, i-it's too soon. I...I can't...

Star put a hoof on her chest, her eyes filling with terror and her ears flattening against her head. She falls completely silent, not moving at all without any kind of sign that she was even alive, and refusing to acknowledge Techno.

Techno then approached Star and snuggled up with her...

 

TU: Uhh ya in there Star? You literally are like a statue with a massive cape tied onto it right now! Though I think it’s just your thought processes got overloaded from those thoughts. But still we should be safe as long as we keep moving! Anyways we might want to get moving now as I’m starting to sense a presence nearby and that presence might be the unicorn who is after us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno then approached Star and snuggled up with her...

 

TU: Uhh ya in there Star? You literally are like a statue with a massive cape tied onto it right now! Though I think it’s just your thought processes got overloaded from those thoughts. But still we should be safe as long as we keep moving! Anyways we might want to get moving now as I’m starting to sense a presence nearby and that presence might be the unicorn who is after us! 

"Gyah!" Star reacted instinctively, flaring her wings and jumping away from Techno. She paused before sighing and folding her wings back against her side. "...Fine. But...please. Stay away from me."  She turned away from him, a shadow falling across her face. I can't get close. But...he might be in danger even if I leave. ...I don't want this. I never wanted this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

22 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

"Gyah!" Star reacted instinctively, flaring her wings and jumping away from Techno. She paused before sighing and folding her wings back against her side. "...Fine. But...please. Stay away from me."  She turned away from him, a shadow falling across her face. I can't get close. But...he might be in danger even if I leave. ...I don't want this. I never wanted this.

TU: Honestly maybe it’s just best we stay together here because that unicorn is likely also after me to and even if we broke up it would still go after the remaining one out of the two of us once it captures one of us. Anyways maybe our capes might help us here like maybe we could use them to hide or distract that unicorn!  Like that’s because of their huge size like just look at how much of a distraction they are when they flow in the wind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2018 at 12:16 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Honestly maybe it’s just best we stay together here because that unicorn is likely also after me to and even if we broke up it would still go after the remaining one out of the two of us once it captures one of us. Anyways maybe our capes might help us here like maybe we could use them to hide or distract that unicorn!  Like that’s because of their huge size like just look at how much of a distraction they are when they flow in the wind!

Star thought a moment before beginning to trot off. "If you want to come wth, you can. But there's somewhere that I need to go, and I don't care whether you come with or not. I'm leaving." As she walked a few steps away from Techno, she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

...Do I have a choice right now? I mean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

10 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star thought a moment before beginning to trot off. "If you want to come wth, you can. But there's somewhere that I need to go, and I don't care whether you come with or not. I'm leaving." As she walked a few steps away from Techno, she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

...Do I have a choice right now? I mean...

Techno then started to follow Star and he was really enjoying it as his cape proudly fluttered in the wind behind him...

 

TU: Yeah it's probably best we stay together seeing that that unicorn is likely after both of us. But still I wonder what sort of powers that unicorn has. I sort of got a glimpse of it earlier but it was only brief. Anyways that cape of yours is really looking very attractive to me as it's making me keep up with you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.