Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Star's at Night RP

Star48955

9 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star stayed silent,still flying away from the cave as fast as she could.

Just leave me alone...........

The unicorn stared at the mare on the ground,disappointment in his eyes."You are a very weak specimen,aren't you?Compared to what I've witnessed...why you have no magic at all." She still stared at the ground in shock,one hoof where her horn used to be.He nudged the puddle of crimson liquid with one hoof...the liquid the exact same color as the mare's coat.A pair of metallic silver glasses lay in the very center of the liquid pool.

Techno then started to fly after Star when he went invisible to the timeline. He was now flying right behind Star...

...And Star noticed.She stopped,her hooves skidding on the ground.She didn't bother turning around. "Why will you not leave?I made myself very clear.Stay.Away."Her horn glowed,and she cast the same spell Techno had.She turned and glared at him.

Techno landed in front of Star...

TU: Really Star I can't leave you because of my program and the thing with the unicorn you encountered earlier is that it's dangerous for both of us as it could even infuriate my system if it wanted to! So really we'll be safe against the unicorn together as it won't be able to deal with the two of us.

...And Star noticed.She stopped,her hooves skidding on the ground.She didn't bother turning around. "Why will you not leave?I made myself very clear.Stay.Away."Her horn glowed,and she cast the same spell Techno had.She turned and glared at him.

TU: Really Star I can't leave you because of my program and the thing with the unicorn you encountered earlier is that it's dangerous for both of us as it could even infuriate my system if it wanted to! So really we'll be safe against the unicorn together as it won't be able to deal with the two of us.

She kept the same face she always had:Her eyes were slightly narrowed,but her face was blank other than that.She closed her eyes and spoke,"It wouldn't make a difference. You underestimate him.He can deal with the both of us.And if he does,he will be free to do whatever he wants to Equestria.If I'm alone,I can avoid him easier."She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Are you willing to risk Equestria?I get the feeling you are doing this for Equestria.So leave before he finds us."

Edited by Star48955

38 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

...And Star noticed.She stopped,her hooves skidding on the ground.She didn't bother turning around. "Why will you not leave?I made myself very clear.Stay.Away."Her horn glowed,and she cast the same spell Techno had.She turned and glared at him.

She kept the same face she always had:Her eyes were slightly narrowed,but her face was blank other than that.She closed her eyes and spoke,"It wouldn't make a difference. You underestimate him.He can deal with the both of us.And if he does,he will be free to do whatever he wants to Equestria.If I'm alone,I can avoid him easier."She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Are you willing to risk Equestria?I get the feeling you are doing this for Equestria.So leave before he finds us."

TU: Yeah I could very quickly and easily avoid him even if I was with you because of how quick I am. Like literally the world around me is always playing in super slow motion to my system so my system will automatically slow down time for my brain if it detects danger. Or maybe there's a way to troll and weaken that unicorn! Like if he's walking around and we're hiding nearby and then I delete his cloak!

TU: Yeah I could very quickly and easily avoid him even if I was with you because of how quick I am. Like literally the world around me is always playing in super slow motion to my system so my system will automatically slow down time for my brain if it detects danger. Or maybe there's a way to troll and weaken that unicorn! Like if he's walking around and we're hiding nearby and then I delete his cloak!

Star stared at him in disbelief."............Are you hearing anything I say?Even if you speed up,so can he.And why are you chasing him anyway?What do you know about him? Because I know.I know perfectly well what he's capable of.And with the crystals,he can-.....Never mind." She turned away,he face darkening once more. "So.Do you have any  more ideas to defeat him?"

Edited by Star48955

20 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star stared at him in disbelief."............Are you hearing anything I say?Even if you speed up,so can he.And why are you chasing him anyway?What do you know about him? Because I know.I know perfectly well what he's capable of.And with the crystals,he can-.....Never mind." She turned away,he face darkening once more. "So.Do you have any  more ideas to defeat him?"

TU: Well really that particular unicorn I've confirmed to be an experimental prototype that's one of Herobrien's creations. It's apparently ment to be the smallest and most powerful unit ever created so far plus I also believe that if this unit succeeds at it's mission then Herobrien will likely send thousands of ponies exactly like the unicorn down to equestria to take this place down. However I believe that unicorn's primary mission is to assassinate you Star and pretty much equestria would likely get taken down by Herobrien if it succeeds at killing you. So I'm a top enemy to it but I'm not a target as you are pretty much likely it's only target. 

TU: Well really that particular unicorn I've confirmed to be an experimental prototype that's one of Herobrine's creations. It's apparently meant to be the smallest and most powerful unit ever created so far plus I also believe that if this unit succeeds at it's mission then Herobrine will likely send thousands of ponies exactly like the unicorn down to equestria to take this place down. However I believe that unicorn's primary mission is to assassinate you Star and pretty much equestria would likely get taken down by Herobrine if it succeeds at killing you. So I'm a top enemy to it but I'm not a target as you are pretty much likely it's only target. 

She stared at Techno for a moment."...And where exactly did you get that information?"

That...is off.Very off.If anything,I would think he's controlling Herobrine.And he's not trying to kill me.He's trying to do something much worse....

21 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

TU: Well really that particular unicorn I've confirmed to be an experimental prototype that's one of Herobrine's creations. It's apparently meant to be the smallest and most powerful unit ever created so far plus I also believe that if this unit succeeds at it's mission then Herobrine will likely send thousands of ponies exactly like the unicorn down to equestria to take this place down. However I believe that unicorn's primary mission is to assassinate you Star and pretty much equestria would likely get taken down by Herobrine if it succeeds at killing you. So I'm a top enemy to it but I'm not a target as you are pretty much likely it's only target. 

She stared at Techno for a moment."...And where exactly did you get that information?"

That...is off.Very off.If anything,I would think he's controlling Herobrine.And he's not trying to kill me.He'sing to do something much worse....

TU: Yeah that's the information I got from quite a while of close observation of that unicorn. I really have been waching him for a while from my lab but still Herobrien is always coming up with new threats for equestria so it's very likely that it's one of his new creations. Though the thing is it's impossible to access the systems of evil based beings so I really have no way of knowing what he is unless I actually capture him and dismantle him in my lab. Though it still is possible that he's the new chaos overlord and he's trying to also get rid of my brother and his stuff because he would likely see all of my brother's creations as obsolete.

TU: Yeah that's the information I got from quite a while of close observation of that unicorn. I really have been waching him for a while from my lab but still Herobrien is always coming up with new threats for equestria so it's very likely that it's one of his new creations. Though the thing is it's impossible to access the systems of evil based beings so I really have no way of knowing what he is unless I actually capture him and dismantle him in my lab. Though it still is possible that he's the new chaos overlord and he's trying to also get rid of my brother and his stuff because he would likely see all of my brother's creations as obsolete.

She stared at Techno in horror. "Dismantle him?!He's living!You don't dismantle living beings!"She paused,frowning. "I don't think you could even if you wanted to.After all,he's made of-"She cut herself off and looked around. "We've been here too long.We need to leave."

6 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

She stared at Techno in horror. "Dismantle him?!He's living!You don't dismantle living beings!"She paused,frowning. "I don't think you could even if you wanted to.After all,he's made of-"She cut herself off and looked around. "We've been here too long.We need to leave."

TU: Well he may appear to be living but truthfully he's really a super advanced robotic machine. It's like how I'm mostly robotic under my external skin. Plus in my lab it was going to be examining him in detail so I can also get a full picture of his system and see exactly what he is. Anyways maybe we should get moving now plus my lab is a massive tunnel network under equestria so we could be safe down there as all the entrances to the lab are highly hidden and shielded. Though the nearest entrance to my lab is quite a distance from here and if we go into my lab we need to make sure that the unicorn is nowhere nearby as if it sees us go in there it will probably try to force itself into the lab.

TU: Well he may appear to be living but truthfully he's really a super advanced robotic machine. It's like how I'm mostly robotic under my external skin. Plus in my lab it was going to be examining him in detail so I can also get a full picture of his system and see exactly what he is. Anyways maybe we should get moving now plus my lab is a massive tunnel network under equestria so we could be safe down there as all the entrances to the lab are highly hidden and shielded. Though the nearest entrance to my lab is quite a distance from here and if we go into my lab we need to make sure that the unicorn is nowhere nearby as if it sees us go in there it will probably try to force itself into the lab.

Star tried to keep her patience."Sure.Robotic.That's what he is."She shook her head,and glanced at him. "....Exactly when did I resign myself to being stuck with you?"She said to herself,and then a bit louder said, "Fine.Where exactly is the lab?"

8 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star tried to keep her patience."Sure.Robotic.That's what he is."She shook her head,and glanced at him. "....Exactly when did I resign myself to being stuck with you?"She said to herself,and then a bit louder said, "Fine.Where exactly is the lab?"

Techno then turned in the direction of the nearest lab entrance...

TU: Well it's a few kilometres into the forest that way.

TU: Well he may appear to be living but truthfully he's really a super advanced robotic machine. It's like how I'm mostly robotic under my external skin. Plus in my lab it was going to be examining him in detail so I can also get a full picture of his system and see exactly what he is. Anyways maybe we should get moving now plus my lab is a massive tunnel network under equestria so we could be safe down there as all the entrances to the lab are highly hidden and shielded. Though the nearest entrance to my lab is quite a distance from here and if we go into my lab we need to make sure that the unicorn is nowhere nearby as if it sees us go in there it will probably try to force itself into the lab

"Fine." She nodded,and then teleported them both to the exact spot Techno had indicated.

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:
TU: Well he may appear to be living but truthfully he's really a super advanced robotic machine. It's like how I'm mostly robotic under my external skin. Plus in my lab it was going to be examining him in detail so I can also get a full picture of his system and see exactly what he is. Anyways maybe we should get moving now plus my lab is a massive tunnel network under equestria so we could be safe down there as all the entrances to the lab are highly hidden and shielded. Though the nearest entrance to my lab is quite a distance from here and if we go into my lab we need to make sure that the unicorn is nowhere nearby as if it sees us go in there it will probably try to force itself into the lab

"Fine." She nodded,and then teleported them both to the exact spot Techno had indicated.

TU: Okay where actually right in front of it but still teleporting here was sort of a bad idea as it's going to signal the unicorn that we're here so he's going to probably teleport to us to attack us now. Anyways we also need to make sure he's nowhere nearby otherwise he'll discover the lab!

TU: Okay where actually right in front of it but still teleporting here was sort of a bad idea as it's going to signal the unicorn that we're here so he's going to probably teleport to us to attack us now. Anyways we also need to make sure he's nowhere nearby otherwise he'll discover the lab!

She glared at the alicorn."You think I'm that stupid?I have a special spell,that makes it so he can't track the magic."She looked away,offended.

The unicorn frowned as he walked down the street.Her running off with three of the crystals hadn't been planned.Still,he would find her eventually.After all,he always did... He levitated one of the crystals up to eye level,examining it.While he didn't know where she was...he could still cause her pain.He took the crystal in his hoof, and began to squeeze....

...And Star's eyes widened in pain.She turned away from Techno,trying not to let him see.

Edited by Star48955

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

She glared at the alicorn."You think I'm that stupid?I have a special spell,that makes it so he can't track the magic."She looked away,offended.

The unicorn frowned as he walked down the street.Her running off with three of the crystals hadn't been planned.Still,he would find her eventually.After all,he always did... He levitated one of the crystals up to eye level,examining it.While he didn't know where she was...he could still cause her pain.He took the crystal in his hoof, and began to squeeze....

...And Star's eyes widened in pain.She turned away from Techno,trying not to let him see.

TU: Yeah he's nowhere nearby so let's just go!

Hidden doors in a massive tree in front of them then opened up to reveal an elevator that was open. The two then went down to the lab in the elevator and everything down there was made of super clean metal and everything was extremely futuristic...

TU: Also Star we will be perfectly safe down her because of the magic blocking shealding between the lab and the surface so it would be impossible for any of us to get in or out of the lab by teleportation. Unless you do it using the control computers down here of course! Plus that also means that magic signals can't get down here so if that unicorn tries to remotely cause pain to you he won't be able to do it!

Hidden doors in a massive tree in front of them then opened up to reveal an elevator that was open. The two then went down to the lab in the elevator and everything down there was made of super clean metal and everything was extremely futuristic...

TU: Also Star we will be perfectly safe down her because of the magic blocking shealding between the lab and the surface so it would be impossible for any of us to get in or out of the lab by teleportation. Unless you do it using the control computers down here of course! Plus that also means that magic signals can't get down here so if that unicorn tries to remotely cause pain to you he won't be able to do it!

She looked down at the ground."...You noticed.And...I'm afraid magic shielding won't stop it.He..."She hesitated and fell silent,not willing to reveal any more.

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

She looked down at the ground."...You noticed.And...I'm afraid magic shielding won't stop it.He..."She hesitated and fell silent,not willing to reveal any more.

TU: Well it would be literally almost impossible to bypass the shielding but if he does then it says he's able to accomplish the impossible. Like if he manages to somehow hack the computers down here he could shut down the shealding. Though maybe this will comfort you!

Techno then draped his cape over Star...  

TU: Well it would be literally almost impossible to bypass the shielding but if he does then it says he's able to accomplish the impossible. Like if he manages to somehow hack the computers down here he could shut down the shealding. Though maybe this will comfort you.Techno then draped his cape over Star... 

Star was still looking at the ground when she felt something cover her.She looked up in shock,and at Techno,who now had his cape draped over her. "I-I........thank you." She looked down,thinking of somepon-.....no.Someone else.She looked at her chest,at the illusion that she had created.

It will never be possible.Never...and I will not let myself be tricked again.Never again.

She squeezed her eyes shut,and teleported to the other side of the room."I'm sorry...I can't." She fled,running down the hallway.

((OOC:And yes Techno,I know she shouldn't have been able to teleport.I know what I'm doing.Looks like Star's in a bit more pain than it seems.))

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

TU: Well it would be literally almost impossible to bypass the shielding but if he does then it says he's able to accomplish the impossible. Like if he manages to somehow hack the computers down here he could shut down the shealding. Though maybe this will comfort you.Techno then draped his cape over Star... 

Star was still looking at the ground when she felt something cover her.She looked up in shock,and at Techno,who now had his cape draped over her. "I-I........thank you." She looked down,thinking of somepon-.....no.Someone else.She looked at her chest,at the illusion that she had created.

It will never be possible.Never...and I will not let myself be tricked again.Never again.

She squeezed her eyes shut,and teleported to the other side of the room."I'm sorry...I can't." She fled,running down the hallway.

((OOC:And yes Techno,I know she shouldn't have been able to teleport.I know what I'm doing.Looks like Star's in a bit more pain than it seems.))

Techno then started chasing after Star...

TU: Star! What's wrong!?

Her eyes still closed, Star galloped through the hallways, not caring where she was going.As she ran,memories filled her head.Memories she didn't want, ones about why she had started running...and why she still did.Running from the pain.

It has happened,over and over,no matter what I do.I don't think I could survive it again...

A black hooded unicorn entered the warehouse he'd been told to.He looked around,eyes wide,for the mare he was here for.He backed up slowly,eyes searching, scared.And of course she just had to scare him.He felt something poke his shoulder,and he jumped.She later told him he was as white as he could be with a black coat.He turned,and of course,saw her.He put a hoof to his chest,breathing heavily."You scared me.Don't do that!I've told you Star!"She smiled,something rare. "I couldn't help it."She shook her head,still smiling.

((OOC:The above text is a memory.Just making sure you know.))

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Her eyes still closed, Star galloped through the hallways, not caring where she was going.As she ran,memories filled her head.Memories she didn't want, ones about why she had started running...and why she still did.Running from the pain.

It has happened,over and over,no matter what I do.I don't think I could survive it again...

A black hooded unicorn entered the warehouse he'd been told to.He looked around,eyes wide,for the mare he was here for.He backed up slowly,eyes searching, scared.And of course she just had to scare him.He felt something poke his shoulder,and he jumped.She later told him he was as white as he could be with a black coat.He turned,and of course,saw her.He put a hoof to his chest,breathing heavily."You scared me.Don'tthat!I've told you Star!"She smiled,something rare. "I couldn't help it."She shook her head,still smiling.

((OOC:The above text is a memory.Just making sure you know.))

Techno was also starting to get images of Star's flashbacks...

TU: Wait that unicorn was one of your best friends originally!? Was it maybe because he had evil intentions since the beginning and he manipulated you over a period of years!? 

A black hooded unicorn entered the warehouse he'd been told to.He looked around,eyes wide,for the mare he was here for.He backed up slowly,eyes searching, scared.And of course she just had to scare him.He felt something poke his shoulder,and he jumped.She later told him he was as white as he could be with a black coat.He turned,and of course,saw her.He put a hoof to his chest,breathing heavily."You scared me.Don'tthat!I've told you Star!"She smiled,something rare. "I couldn't help it."She shook her head,still smiling.

TU: Wait that unicorn was one of your best friends originally!? Was it maybe because he had evil intentions since the beginning and he manipulated you over a period of years!? 

She stopped,her hooves skidding.She turned to face Techno,her face dark with anger. "He.Was.Not.EVIL!" Her anger faded,and she collapsed on the floor,her face hidden by her hair. "He was never evil...He just had the misfortune of meeting me."

A scream echoed through the halls.The same black unicorn was running through hallways,trying to reach it.His face was filled with panic,and he yelled a single word. "Star!"

Just now, Star48955 said:

A black hooded unicorn entered the warehouse he'd been told to.He looked around,eyes wide,for the mare he was here for.He backed up slowly,eyes searching, scared.And of course she just had to scare him.He felt something poke his shoulder,and he jumped.She later told him he was as white as he could be with a black coat.He turned,and of course,saw her.He put a hoof to his chest,breathing heavily."You scared me.Don'tthat!I've told you Star!"She smiled,something rare. "I couldn't help it."She shook her head,still smiling.

She stopped,her hooves skidding.She turned to face Techno,her face dark with anger. "He.Was.Not.EVIL!" Her anger faded,and she collapsed on the floor,her face hidden by her hair. "He was never evil...He just had the misfortune of meeting me."

A scream echoed through the halls.The same black unicorn was running through hallways,trying to reach it.His face was filled with panic,and he yelled a single word. "Star!"

TU: Wait... That unicorn was your best friend during fillyhood and he would of likely ended up being your husband if nothing ever happened to him. But he must of been somehow enslaved by evil to the point where he got trapped in a cage inside himself to then have something of evil power inside him that gained control over him. 

TU: Wait... That unicorn was your best friend during fillyhood and he would of likely ended up being your husband if nothing ever happened to him. But he must of been somehow enslaved by evil to the point where he got trapped in a cage inside himself to then have something of evil power inside him that gained control over him. 

She looked at him confused. "Fillyhood...No...Wait.Husband?!......" She looked down again. "That wouldn't have happened.And...that's not exactly what happened." A tear rolled down her cheek. "You are just going to stay until you know...aren't you?"She wiped the tear,and stood.Her horn began to glow bright golden.And then Everything began to dissolve,leaving Techno and Star floating in blackness.She raised a hoof,and walked through a door that appeared "If you want to know...then fine.Just...be cautious.Almost nothing in my memories is pleasant."

2 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

She looked at him confused. "Fillyhood...No...Wait.Husband?!......" She looked down again. "That wouldn't have happened.And...that's not exactly what happened." A tear rolled down her cheek. "You are just going to stay until you know...aren't you?"She wiped the tear,and stood.Her horn began to glow bright golden.And then Everything began to dissolve,leaving Techno and Star floating in blackness.She raised a hoof,and walked through a door that appeared "If you want to know...then fine.Just...be cautious.Almost nothing in my memories is pleasant."

TU: Yeah I've been through bad memories before like I've been to memories of dreams I had when I was a normal pony and I was brutally killed in one way or another. Anyways I believe it's best I know what happened so maybe I can figure out a way to fix things!

Techno then followed Star through the door...