Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Star's at Night RP

Star48955

On 10/17/2017 at 2:06 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now this is coming together a little more every second! So if dark was reshaped it must of been some sort of accident. 

Techno was still snuggling in his cape and he was enjoying having a hood on it...

The alicorn smirked and opened his mouth, but at that moment something strange happened. A gray haze surrounded Techno, making it so that he couldn't see anything, and he was unable to hear anything. However, the haze quickly cleared revealing the same room. The alicorn was now standing at the control console once more, his back to the room. Dark stood behind him, looking nervous, and...melancholy in a way. The capsule remained the same, but taking Star's place inside was a pony sized mass of energy. It seemed black, but if one was to look closely they would see glimmers of gold within. Standing at Techno's side was Star. She glanced at him, confirming that she was the real Star, before turning away again. "...I'll spare the details of what happened."

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

The alicorn smirked and opened his mouth, but at that moment something strange happened. A gray haze surrounded Techno, making it so that he couldn't see anything, and he was unable to hear anything. However, the haze quickly cleared revealing the same room. The alicorn was now standing at the control console once more, his back to the room. Dark stood behind him, looking nervous, and...melancholy in a way. The capsule remained the same, but taking Star's place inside was a pony sized mass of energy. It seemed black, but if one was to look closely they would see glimmers of gold within. Standing at Techno's side was Star. She glanced at him, confirming that she was the real Star, before turning away again. "...I'll spare the details of what happened."

(I'm now leaving to go to school! :) )

TU: Okay so I guess we'll need to get more in depth into it later then!

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm now leaving to go to school! :) )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

TU: Okay so I guess we'll need to get more in depth into it later then!                                                                                                                                                                                

Star's eyes narrowed, but she chose not to say anything. She raised a hoof and gingerly touched her neck. She blinked, looking at her hoof, before putting it down.                                       

8 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Star's eyes narrowed, but she chose not to say anything. She raised a hoof and gingerly touched her neck. She blinked, looking at her hoof, before putting it down.                                       

Techno then snuggled into his cape a bit...

TU: Yeah I just feel like snuggling in my cape as it's really soft and cuddly plus it's the same with your cape Star! Anyways it looks like they literally made you into a being of dark magic. It's like you're nothing but dark magic in there and you became one of those shadow monsters like what worked for King Sombra thousands of years ago. But still the question is just how did you manage to reform yourself from that state as it's mostly impossible to get out of that dark magic form once you've been made into dark magic.

On 11/14/2017 at 11:23 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled into his cape a bit...

TU: Yeah I just feel like snuggling in my cape as it's really soft and cuddly plus it's the same with your cape Star! Anyways it looks like they literally made you into a being of dark magic. It's like you're nothing but dark magic in there and you became one of those shadow monsters like what worked for King Sombra thousands of years ago. But still the question is just how did you manage to reform yourself from that state as it's mostly impossible to get out of that dark magic form once you've been made into dark magic.

Star stared at him a moment, before realizing what he was talking about. "Oh. You mean...no, that's not me in there. Although..." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "I have had the displeasure of experiencing that before.Not pleasant."  

Dark glanced at the capsule nervously. "Sooo....how do we do this exactly?" The alicorn spoke without turning away from his work. "You don't need to do anything." He then paused, and looked behind him at Dark,a grin spreading across his face. "I'm surprised at how quickly you agreed to this." Dark scowled in reply. "Just get it over with."

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Star stared at him a moment, before realizing what he was talking about. "Oh. You mean...no, that's not me in there. Although..." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "I have had the displeasure of experiencing that before.Not pleasant."  

Dark glanced at the capsule nervously. "Sooo....how do we do this exactly?" The alicorn spoke without turning away from his work. "You don't need to do anything." He then paused, and looked behind him at Dark,a grin spreading across his face. "I'm surprised at how quickly you agreed to this." Dark scowled in reply. "Just get it over with."

TU: Yeah it's actually really interesting of how you somehow accomplished the impossible by getting yourself out of a dark magic form. And now here they are trying to put you through it again but they failed to do so because you had some sort of sneaky plan that got you out of this!

On 11/17/2017 at 4:10 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's actually really interesting of how you somehow accomplished the impossible by getting yourself out of a dark magic form. And now here they are trying to put you through it again but they failed to do so because you had some sort of sneaky plan that got you out of this!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Star's face got even darker than it already was. "...I didn't do anything.And I have said it before. I am not the one in danger this time." 

Star's face got even darker than it already was. "...I didn't do anything.And I have said it before. I am not the one in danger this time." 

TU: Yeah so that must mean that this time you somehow put those other two ponies in danger! Though maybe it probably got rid of the alicorn but it corrupted the unicorn causing it to go after you in it's current form! So yeah it looks exactly like they just corrupted the wrong pony because of how you escaped and they possibly killed the other. Or maybe the alicorn was killed by the unicorn after he got corrupted. It's sort of like how Sombra was always a being of dark magic but he was given a good side only so he could blend in with everyone else and not get found out. But then eventually Sombra took on his true form and he then made his move. 

On 11/21/2017 at 11:50 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah so that must mean that this time you somehow put those other two ponies in danger! Though maybe it probably got rid of the alicorn but it corrupted the unicorn causing it to go after you in it's current form! So yeah it looks exactly like they just corrupted the wrong pony because of how you escaped and they possibly killed the other. Or maybe the alicorn was killed by the unicorn after he got corrupted. It's sort of like how Sombra was always a being of dark magic but he was given a good side only so he could blend in with everyone else and not get found out. But then eventually Sombra took on his true form and he then made his move. 

Star turned away from all of the ponies in the room and walked over to the wall. She glanced at Techno, eyes narrowed. "And there is nothing else here that I can or won't explain." The door they had walked through to reach the memory appeared again and Star walked through it.

What am I doing? I shouldn't...stop. Just...stop.

((OOC: The above sentence is Star's thoughts, and Techno didn't hear them. It's just a hint for you to know.))

Star turned away from all of the ponies in the room and walked over to the wall. She glanced at Techno, eyes narrowed. "And there is nothing else here that I can or won't explain." The door they had walked through to reach the memory appeared again and Star walked through it.

What am I doing? I shouldn't...stop. Just...stop.

((OOC: The above sentence is Star's thoughts, and Techno didn't hear them. It's just a hint for you to know.))

Techno then followed Star through the door...

TU: Okay so what are we going to do now? Though is seriously dose feel nice for my hair and cape to be flowing in the wind like this! Anyways hopefully that unicorn is not close by as that would seriously just be trouble for both of us.

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then followed Star through the door...

TU: Okay so what are we going to do now? Though is seriously dose feel nice for my hair and cape to be flowing in the wind like this! Anyways hopefully that unicorn is not close by as that would seriously just be trouble for both of us.

The two emerged into the real world once more, still in Techno's lab. Star picked up the three crystal shards beside her, and started walking again without seeing where Techno was. Her eyes were narrowed and she rubbed her temple with a hoof as she walked. 

Seriously. What am I doing? I shouldn't...                                                                                                                 

She put her hoof down and started walking faster. "I need to get out of here."

19 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

The two emerged into the real world once more, still in Techno's lab. Star picked up the three crystal shards beside her, and started walking again without seeing where Techno was. Her eyes were narrowed and she rubbed her temple with a hoof as she walked. 

Seriously. What am I doing? I shouldn't...                                                                                                                 

She put her hoof down and started walking faster. "I need to get out of here."

Techno was quickly following Star through his lab...

TU: So did that unicorn manage to get done here? It's just the security system down here should make it impossible for the unicorn to get down here plus it would be a very bad thing for equestria if that unicorn gets down into my lab!

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was quickly following Star through his lab...

TU: So did that unicorn manage to get done here? It's just the security system down here should make it impossible for the unicorn to get down here plus it would be a very bad thing for equestria if that unicorn gets down into my lab!

Star continued her search for the exit. "I don't know where he is. But he's not here." She turned a corner before muttering under her breath. "I think." She glanced back at Techno as she kept walking. "And nothing is completely impenetrable for him."

7 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star continued her search for the exit. "I don't know where he is. But he's not here." She turned a corner before muttering under her breath. "I think." She glanced back at Techno as she kept walking. "And nothing is completely impenetrable for him."

TU: Well really we're not far from the exit as it's actually just around the corner from here! Though I believe we would be sensing it right now if that unicorn was down here with us. Like if that unicorn got down here it could possibly be the end of equestria as there's a ton of computer control equipment down here that could be extremely dangerous if used for evil.

Techno then walked over to a lift on the side of the tunnel that led up to the surface...

(Gotta rush off to school now! :) )

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really we're not far from the exit as it's actually just around the corner from here! Though I believe we would be sensing it right now if that unicorn was down here with us. Like if that unicorn got down here it could possibly be the end of equestria as there's a ton of computer control equipment down here that could be extremely dangerous if used for evil.

Techno then walked over to a lift on the side of the tunnel that led up to the surface...

(Gotta rush off to school now! :) )

Star stayed silent as he passed her and followed him towards the lift.

A unicorn with a black coat and crimson eyes paced in front of the wall.He stopped and glanced at the figure beside him. "I wonder...what should I do next?" He smirked. "What do you think I can do to cause the most misery?"

2 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Star stayed silent as he passed her and followed him towards the lift.

A unicorn with a black coat and crimson eyes paced in front of the wall.He stopped and glanced at the figure beside him. "I wonder...what should I do next?" He smirked. "What do you think I can do to cause the most misery?"

Techno then stepped into the lift waiting for Star to follow him in...

TU: I guess we should get going then! Though I'm strangely starting to sense that there's something else here with us. It's literally very close by and it could maybe be some form of dark magic. But it might be that unicorn so I believe we should just run!

(Alright I'm leaving for school now and I'm already a little late! Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this! :) )

On 11/28/2017 at 2:57 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then stepped into the lift waiting for Star to follow him in...

TU: I guess we should get going then! Though I'm strangely starting to sense that there's something else here with us. It's literally very close by and it could maybe be some form of dark magic. But it might be that unicorn so I believe we should just run!

(Alright I'm leaving for school now and I'm already a little late! Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this! :) )

((OOC: I hope you weren't late.))

Star followed Techno into the lift after a moment. She glanced at him, before turning away as the lift started.

What have I gotten myself into? ....How much should I tell him...?

((OOC: I hope you weren't late.))

Star followed Techno into the lift after a moment. She glanced at him, before turning away as the lift started.

What have I gotten myself into? ....How much should I tell him...?

The lift was now moving up to the serface and the moter sounded like a futuristic jet engine...

TU: Uhh is there anything wrong Star? Though I believe you just can sense that unicorn coming our way and that's something that is a real worry. Though really to be honest I would need to know everything I can about that unicorn in order to figure out a way to protect you from him. It's just we don't really have much time until he finds us if your sensing that he is nearby so I'll need to be ready for him. Just hopefully I can manage to handle him though hopefully his cape isn't a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 11:36 PM, Techno Universal said:

The lift was now moving up to the serface and the moter sounded like a futuristic jet engine...

TU: Uhh is there anything wrong Star? Though I believe you just can sense that unicorn coming our way and that's something that is a real worry. Though really to be honest I would need to know everything I can about that unicorn in order to figure out a way to protect you from him. It's just we don't really have much time until he finds us if your sensing that he is nearby so I'll need to be ready for him. Just hopefully I can manage to handle him though hopefully his cape isn't a problem. 

Star looked at Techno out of the corner of her eye. "...He's not very close."

...Why does he remind me so much of him?

Star looked at Techno out of the corner of her eye. "...He's not very close."

...Why does he remind me so much of him?

Techno could tell by Star's face that Techno was reminding her of something bad...

TU: Wait am I reminding you of that unicorn? Really maybe it's just because I'm grey in colour like him and I've got a massive cape. Or maybe it's something a lot worse and more sinister. Like maybe the unicorn somehow injected himself into me and now he's keeping up to us because he's inside me! Though that's still highly unlikely because of all the extensive security my system has. It's just the last thing we need is that unicorn to jump out of me to attack us!

The two then arrived on the surface and the lift doors opened to the everfree forest...

22 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno could tell by Star's face that Techno was reminding her of something bad...

TU: Wait am I reminding you of that unicorn? Really maybe it's just because I'm grey in colour like him and I've got a massive cape. Or maybe it's something a lot worse and more sinister. Like maybe the unicorn somehow injected himself into me and now he's keeping up to us because he's inside me! Though that's still highly unlikely because of all the extensive security my system has. It's just the last thing we need is that unicorn to jump out of me to attack us!

The two then arrived on the surface and the lift doors opened to the everfree forest...

Star stiffened. "...I'm not even going to ask how you knew. And...it's not a bad thing." She shook her head and turned away.

• 3 weeks later...

@Techno Universal

On 12/15/2017 at 8:47 PM, Star48955 said:

Star stiffened. "...I'm not even going to ask how you knew. And...it's not a bad thing." She shook her head and turned away.                                                                                                                                                        

On 12/14/2017 at 10:17 PM, Techno Universal said:

Star sighed before trotting forward a few steps, turning her head and scanning the surrounding environment with her dark violet eyes. She muttered something under her breath, before glancing at Techno.

2 hours ago, Star48955 said:

@Techno Universal

Star sighed before trotting forward a few steps, turning her head and scanning the surrounding environment with her dark violet eyes. She muttered something under her breath, before glancing at Techno.

Techno could now tell that Star must of seen something nearby...

TU: So is it the unicorn that's there? I believe you must of just seen it or something else based on your behaviour here plus maybe our massive capes could be something we could hide in even! So apparently that unicorn has a cape of it's own though imagine if one of it's weaknesses was if it's cape was removed! That would honestly be extremely funny and interesting plus it would be a lot of fun for me but still what exactly do you see out there?

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno could now tell that Star must of seen something nearby...

TU: So is it the unicorn that's there? I believe you must of just seen it or something else based on your behaviour here plus maybe our massive capes could be something we could hide in even! So apparently that unicorn has a cape of it's own though imagine if one of it's weaknesses was if it's cape was removed! That would honestly be extremely funny and interesting plus it would be a lot of fun for me but still what exactly do you see out there?

Star blinked at him. "...You mean his cloak? He doesn't have a magical cape or anything, if that's what you mean..."

? ........Tch. This is a waste of time. I should be concerned with warning the others... Of course I can't get there when I need to. Things are  always like this aren't they? ...Those idiots...They should've just left a long time ago. 

Star blinked at him. "...You mean his cloak? He doesn't have a magical cape or anything, if that's what you mean..."

? ........Tch. This is a waste of time. I should be concerned with warning the others... Of course I can't get there when I need to. Things are  always like this aren't they? ...Those idiots...They should've just left a long time ago. 

Techno then snuggled his head into his cape for a bit...

TU: Yeah I guess we should go and warm the others about this rogue unicorn that's on the lose before they become it's next victims! Like that unicorn is already targeting us and we don't need it targeting anyone else! Anyways it's starting to get quite windy out here but I'm really enjoying how my cape is flowing in the wind now!