Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

A Pony or a Space Marine?

Who would you become?

A mortal pony that worships puny Princess Celestia. Or an immortal Space Marine of the holy God Emperor of Mankind. Where you get to kill filthy xenos and heretics in the name of the Emperor?

Edited by Bendy

The choice is obvious. I'd be a proud Firedrake terminator of the mighty Salamanders! 

Spoiler

y0lXao5.jpg

Space warrior. As much as being a pony would be cool, a lot of stuff I have requires hands to work.

Personally I'd pick being a pony in Equestria over being a Spess Mehreen in the Warhammer 40K universe:  I mean, aside from the 40K in Warhammer 40K being how much you need to spend in order to have a reasonably competitive army, one of the major reasons I was never able to get into the whole setting was because it's just too grimdark (In the grim, dark future of grimdark, there is only grim darkness!) and my life is depressing enough as it is:  I'd rather be in the happy colorful land of ponies where friendship is the most powerful force & the cardinal virtues actually have real power, thank you very much. :yay:

Couldn't I sort of split the difference and be a pony space marine? If the xeno thingies don't embrace my valuable lessons of love and friendship then I can nuke 'em with all-out warfare. Fair enough? :rarity: