Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Safe Port

Superwholock

Luna smiled as they left before stretching her foreleg in the air, humming lowly in delight.

The zebra rubbed his chin with a hoof before smiling brilliantly at           Seasong. "My name is Crimson Sun. May I inquire yours Miss?"

"Should we tell Mar so she can prepare for tomorrow?" Syren asked.

"Knowing her, she's probably out for a few drinks," Virgil pointed out. "I'll send a messenger out for her when I get back to Sergio. For now, I want to check back in on the Lass  and make sure everything's going smoothly unloading her."

Luna began finishing her food, gazing around curiously while munching on a hayfry.

Seasong nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Seasong." He nodded as he fixed his gaze on her horn. "You too."

Virgil and Syren wove their way through the hoof traffic, headed towards the docks. Occasionally, some pony would call out a greeting to them and they would nod or voice a greeting in return. Eventually, they made it to the Lass's dock where they saw that she had been unloaded and only a handful of the crew remained onboard, cleaning up.

(Sorry, I don't have much for Luna to do right now.) 

Crimson Sun muttered something under his breath before looking at Seasong. "If I may be so bold, would you mind talking with me for a time? I travel around often, and it get's lonely after a while." He gestured over his shoulder. "I'd be glad to buy you something to eat to repay you."

• 2 months later...

The Captain and First Mate exchanged a few words with their crew before saying goodnight and heading up towards the Governor's home. Given that ships and crews were constantly coming and going from Puerto Seguro, the streets were always busy, especially down by the ports and around the taverns. With the crowds, it took them several minutes to make it up the steady hill and through the gates of the Governor's home.