Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best season?

Tailsfan1990

Season 2 is definitely my favorite. If you ask me, this is the quintessential season of My Little Pony. It has that classic charm along with good pacing, great episode plots, amazing character development, and great world-building. It took the amazing quality of season 1 and expanded upon it in an even better way, and that's saying something since I like season 1 more than most people. Plus, season 2 has such a great lineup of episodes. Some examples are - The Return of Harmony, A Canterlot Wedding, Lesson Zero, May the Best Pet Win, Hearths Warming Eve, The Last Roundup, and my favorite in the entire series: Hurricane Fluttershy. So yeah, Season 2 is the best season in my opinion.

In case you are wondering, here is my ranking of the seasons:

2>4>1>7>5>6>3>9>8

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I think all seasons are great. The seasons 4,5 and 7 are the  best in my opinion and these are very close in terms of quality in my opinion. If I have to I pick season 7 as the best and my whole sorting would look like this.

1. Season 7
  2. Season 5
  3. Season 4
  4. Season 2
  5. Season 1
  6. Season 3
  7. Season 9
  8. Season 6
  9. Season 8

• Brohoof 4

2, though season 1 comes close. Both are extremely charming and definitely have the best comedy of the show. They're simple, but I think think that's part of their appeal. 

2>1>6>4>3>5>7

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-20 at 11:32 AM, JMTV99 said:

My favorites are Season 1, Season 4, and Season 5.

My opinion changed a lot since I made that post, but now:

Season 1, Season 2, and Season 5.

• Brohoof 1

Summer....

JK

I suppose in terms of how many episodes gave me a lot to work with I would say season 5. But I will say the handful of season six episodes that I enjoy are also noteworthy

• 2 weeks later...