Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PiratePony

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 11:43 PM, Stormfury said:

Who gonna win...Pillsbury Doughboy or Mrs. Butterworth? :catface:

Butterworth. She's too slippery for that glob of gluten.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:29 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @PiratePony!

I was just wondering what your favorite Rarity episodes are?

Thank You in advance for answering my question. :grin:

That is hard - there are just too many great ones to choose from!  I'd say the Saddle Row Review, Canterlot Boutique, Sisterhood Social, and Rarity Investigates! :D

On 9/21/2017 at 7:00 AM, VG_Addict said:

Sorry to ask you this again, but have you seen the new Ducktales cartoon?

I have, and I absolutely love it. My family loves it too, which makes it even better. That's been our Saturday morning priority lately, even over ponies. It helps that it's on super early so when we wake up we can watch it with breakfast and then have our day. 

On 9/21/2017 at 4:03 PM, VengefulStrudel said:

If you could choose to live at any point of time in history, what time would you choose and why?

(I'm totally not expecting you to say the Golden Age of Piracy. :P )

I'd relive the 90s again. That was a hell of a time. 

On 9/21/2017 at 4:34 AM, General Solar Magus said:

What would you call an mlp version of China? :okiedokieloki: lolz :)

That...is...just too hard to come up with. Wow. I fail. 

rarity_has_a_fail_in_her_beauty_by_dnftt2011-d6vvus2.png

• Brohoof 4

Reeeally? Fully, truly, technically, completely, literally anything I can ask?  Weeeell...  What do you do with your horn when you ain't using it?

*smack!* No! Bad Oc!     What? I was just going to ask if they have a special Rarity-Unicorn-Horn-Carrying-Case for their own!

Hmm, what else?   Is it hard weilding cutlasses with hooves? Favorite weapon of choice? Favorite plunder? Favorite makeshift ammunition to fire on unsuspecting ships? Personally, I find stuffing silverwear or cheese wheels down them cannons make the best impacts!

Anything not pirate related...? Well...  how about, What are you? Chosen OC? Hobbies, so on & so forth?

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, PiratePony said:

I have, and I absolutely love it. My family loves it too, which makes it even better. That's been our Saturday morning priority lately, even over ponies. It helps that it's on super early so when we wake up we can watch it with breakfast and then have our day. 

Would you say it's even better than the original cartoon?

I agree with you. I get more excited for new Ducktales episodes than new MLP episodes these days.

• Brohoof 1

Arrrr Pirate. Is your eyepatch just there because it looks good?

Also, who is best snek? ;)

• Brohoof 1

On 10/2/2017 at 2:09 AM, Widdershins said:

Reeeally? Fully, truly, technically, completely, literally anything I can ask?  Weeeell...  What do you do with your horn when you ain't using it?

*smack!* No! Bad Oc!     What? I was just going to ask if they have a special Rarity-Unicorn-Horn-Carrying-Case for their own!

Hmm, what else?   Is it hard weilding cutlasses with hooves? Favorite weapon of choice? Favorite plunder? Favorite makeshift ammunition to fire on unsuspecting ships? Personally, I find stuffing silverwear or cheese wheels down them cannons make the best impacts!

Anything not pirate related...? Well...  how about, What are you? Chosen OC? Hobbies, so on & so forth?

1) I'm...not really a pony.    2) Even if I was horns don't come off.  3) Unicorn magic.  4) Guns  5) Gooooold  6) Diamonds  7) I'm an adult male human being 8) No OC 8) I play video games, read, start side businesses, write, flip things on ebay, hang out with my family, plan family vacations, cook 

On 10/2/2017 at 7:16 AM, VG_Addict said:

Would you say it's even better than the original cartoon?

I agree with you. I get more excited for new Ducktales episodes than new MLP episodes these days.

Tough question. I like them both a lot so far. I'm going to say that they are different enough to compliment each other and are both stellar. 

On 10/2/2017 at 7:53 AM, JonasDarkmane said:

Who is your favorite actor? :grin:

That's hard. I don't have a favorite actor. Maybe Daniel Day Lewis. There are so many good actors out there though that it's hard to narrow it down nowadays. Plus I'm all right.

On 10/2/2017 at 7:57 AM, Mesme Rize said:

Arrrr Pirate. Is your eyepatch just there because it looks good?

Also, who is best snek? ;)

Eyepatches are fabulous accessories darling. Also you are always the best snek, because sneks are like tiggers, there is only one.

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PiratePony

Who do you like more Rarity or pirates? 

Rarity. The pirate thing is actually a pun on my actual name, and I have pirate themed everything from other screenames to even how I market myself as an actor. So when joining this site, I threw the word pirate into the screenname, because pirate is always there. 

Yay this is fun! :D

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

Greetings, @PiratePony!

I have two questions for you (The first question is serious & the second question is silly):

1. "Who is your favorite Voice Actor?" (I've asked this before elsewhere.)

2. "Are you a Pirate or a Pony?"

Thank you *so* much for answering my questions! :D

• Brohoof 2

On 10/11/2017 at 9:17 PM, Woohoo said:

Has Rarity always been your favorite pony? :confused:

No! Twilight and Applejack were my favorites when I started watching.

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @PiratePony!

I have two questions for you (The first question is serious & the second question is silly):

1. "Who is your favorite Voice Actor?" (I've asked this before elsewhere.)

2. "Are you a Pirate or a Pony?"

Thank you *so* much for answering my questions! :D

1) well, it's always a pleasure hearing Rob Paulsen. As a whole, the entire cast of Batman the Animated Series is phenomenal. 

2) more of a pirate, that's for sure. Again, it's a riff on my name. So kind of an inside joke. My SN out of here has pirate in the name (which was the name of my small film company), and my personal logo has a skull and crossbones. Pirate stuff has followed me around my whole life, even though in all honesty, I'd probably win an award on least likely to be a pirate.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PiratePony said:

1) well, it's always a pleasure hearing Rob Paulsen. As a whole, the entire cast of Batman the Animated Series is phenomenal. 

Agreed on both points! :D

"What is your favorite episode of Batman: The Animated Series?"

On 1/27/2018 at 12:08 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Agreed on both points! :D

"What is your favorite episode of Batman: The Animated Series?"

Wow... that's so hard. Heart of Ice probably. Although I'm partial to any episode with Harley.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

Although I'm partial to any episode with Harley.

Those are my favorites, too! :squee:

"Joker's Favor" is my favorite episode of "Batman: The Animated Series" &

"Harlequinade" is my favorite episode centered around Harley Quinn.

"What did you think of the episode "Mad Love"?" (Harley Quinn's origin episode.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Bored. Ask me anything MLP Forums! Please.

On 2/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, PiratePony said:

Look what I have checked out from the library

1517609792587154394043.jpg

My last post was a month before I knew I was going to have another kid. Wow.