Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Any grim or darker tone RP's out there?

Biohazarddallas

Hey there, mate !

I'm sorry, but I think none of such RP are open by now, but if you want, we can start planning something for just us or more users ( not somethin' massive, be sure, but for 4/6 people, maybe).

But first tell me, what you mean with "dark tone" ? Something like a dark fantasy D&D or more Dark Souls oriented ?

I'm asking you because I may help for a Souls-like RP play.

6 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

@Krashface

I meant a more dark or gritty tone than the one the show portrays. I was going for a Constantine or dresden files vibe. 

Oh, That grimm looking.

Well, I may help for the Constantine one (monsters/demons/hell building), but I have no experience on story building, so maybe is better if you ask someone a hand or two. In any case, have you an idea of what the hero(es) should get into ?

Like searching for a lost artifact of obscure nature or literally get into hell for fighting some demonic presence? 

• Brohoof 1

@Krashface

I think we could work in both of those ideas. (Im not that good at story building either.) but a good place to start with is that there's been a rise in demonic activity and the princesses need the best in the business in order to figure out the cause. I think of it as kind of an equestrian version of the justice league dark. 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1