Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Justice league dark/Constantine style RP

Biohazarddallas

@Krashface

I started a new thread so we could have a clean place to plan if you're interested.

What I'm trying to do is set up a darker, more gritty, version of the world of the show. The basic story I've been toying with revolves around an increase in demonic activity across equestria. The princesses are concerned and gather the best in the business of the supernatural to solve the problem and figure out the cause. OC's are welcome as well as anyone who wants to play a member of the show cast. Need a DM and some slack as it's my first time RPing. Can go anywhere from us searching for a dark magical artifact, to literally traveling to tartarus to confront the puppetmaster responsible. If you're interested lets talk and make this happen!!!  

Here's the ooc: https://mlpforums.com/topic/170285-sinister-soil-rp-open/

Edited by Biohazarddallas

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I really could help with coming up with consepts for the storyline plus my OC Techno would be very interesting in this RP plus his evil brother Herobrien would also be great for the RP to!

Alright so what concepts do you have in mind?

Also, on another note your OC actually might not fit well with what I have in mind. The Justice League dark and technology don't really mix well. I understand if you were planning on being the stauch skeptic who we try to convince, but I want to try and stay away from that. Also, the only alicorns the world of this RP has are the ones in the show, as they are basically gods. I know I should have put that in the rules and will edit them to include that.

However I still appreciate any help you're willing to give me. 

7 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

Alright so what concepts do you have in mind?

Well you probably saw information about the DATANET in Techno's character page. Anyways in the DATANET is a massive server network called the universal chaos system and the chaos system is what controls all evil in existence and Herobrien has his control room that's in his universe that's inside the chaos system. So in the RP Herobrien would be doing like a commentary in his control room about what he's doing to control his creations and his creations would be the villains and monsters of equestria! Anyways that's one out of a bunch of consepts I have for different parts of the RP! :)

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well you probably saw information about the DATANET in Techno's character page. Anyways in the DATANET is a massive server network called the universal chaos system and the chaos system is what controls all evil in existence and Herobrien has his control room that's in his universe that's inside the chaos system. So in the RP Herobrien would be doing like a commentary in his control room about what he's doing to control his creations and his creations would be the villains and monsters of equestria! Anyways that's one out of a bunch of consepts I have for different parts of the RP! :)

I appreciate the effort but I was going for a hellblazer magic vibe. With a little bit more supernatural themes. (Think like dealing with demons and monsters from hell on a daily basis kind of thing.) Also, im not going to lie, the DATANET and the story you proposed was not at all what I had in mind when thinking up this RP. 

2 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

I appreciate the effort but I was going for a hellblazer magic vibe. With a little bit more supernatural themes. (Think like dealing with demons and monsters from hell on a daily basis kind of thing.) Also, im not going to lie, the DATANET and the story you proposed was not at all what I had in mind when thinking up this RP. 

Yeah I guess we could cut out the DATANET for this one but still we could at times maybe have a theme that's similar to the game Doom. So maybe at times the good characters could be running through the fields and shooting monsters that are coming at them just like in the game Doom! :)

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I guess we could cut out the DATANET for this one but still we could at times maybe have a theme that's similar to the game Doom. So maybe at times the good characters could be running through the fields and shooting monsters that are coming at them just like in the game Doom! :)

Doom wasn't what I had in mind either, have you seen the movie justice league dark?

2 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

Doom wasn't what I had in mind either, have you seen the movie justice league dark?

Well I thought you were talking about the DC comics video game justice league as that's a game I know quite a bit about because of a friend at school always flooding me with information about the game. Anyways I've never heard of or seen the movie. :)

• Brohoof 1

May I shed some light here, I may have never seen the movie but I believe it has something to do with a villain being involved...hmmm...we can start with our villain be a cult that wants to use demons to take over Equestria but it fails and now they want to destroy them as well, but first we need a team sent to investigate and when they find out how dangerous it is they have to go to counter measures and must fight the demons with either special weapons or powers. We find the cult and now have 2 enemies, we then have to worry about their leader who still wants to use the demons, make that 3 enemies. Finally we have to find a way to defeat the demons, finding certain items to go their leader to destroy him. Demons usually feed off of negative emotions to survive so we can use that as our characters weaknesses.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I thought you were talking about the DC comics video game justice league as that's a game I know quite a bit about because of a friend at school always flooding me with information about the game. Anyways I've never heard of or seen the movie. :)

Here's their SICK opening title

1 hour ago, silvermoon15000 said:

May I shed some light here, I may have never seen the movie but I believe it has something to do with a villain being involved...hmmm...we can start with our villain be a cult that wants to use demons to take over Equestria but it fails and now they want to destroy them as well, but first we need a team sent to investigate and when they find out how dangerous it is they have to go to counter measures and must fight the demons with either special weapons or powers. We find the cult and now have 2 enemies, we then have to worry about their leader who still wants to use the demons, make that 3 enemies. Finally we have to find a way to defeat the demons, finding certain items to go their leader to destroy him. Demons usually feed off of negative emotions to survive so we can use that as our characters weaknesses.

I kind of like that idea. 

Edit: I really like that idea. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...