Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TigerGeekGuy

TigerGeekGuy

1 minute ago, Mirage77 said:

I think I can speak for everypony with this question...

What inspired your present avatar? ^_^

The near-constant state of being bored, like Twilight is in the GIF.

Also, it's silly and cute. :catface:

1 minute ago, Heavenly Sun said:

Why is my hand like the Buddha's?

Perhaps you like to play guitar in the moonlight.

4 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Is your Zodiac the tiger? Mine is! 

Unfortunately no, my zodiac is the pig. :dry:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

Ask the tiger-obsessed geek that lurks the forum games a question. Literally any question. Literally. I shall try my best to answer it. :muffins:

HAH!

I HATH LURED THEE INTO MY DOMAIN!

DOTH MY ELDRITCH ALLURE KNOW NO BOUNDS?

THY SOUL SHALT BE MY FOOTSTAND, AND THY MIND SHALT BE MY CAN-OPENER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Anyway, have some questions:

To what extent are paperclips essential to your day-to-day life?

What do you normally keep in your pockets?

If you were building a house for you to live in 20 years in the future, what shape would you make the roof, and why?

What is the culture you would most like to live in, from any country in the world?

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Heavenly Sun said:

Incorrect! Try again.

Attempts used 1/23,000,023

Google hath failed me. Ready the guillotine!

Really though, the only other option is a rather unknown fruit. So, I'm stumped. :blink:

16 hours ago, Duality said:

HAH!

I HATH LURED THEE INTO MY DOMAIN!

DOTH MY ELDRITCH ALLURE KNOW NO BOUNDS?

THY SOUL SHALT BE MY FOOTSTAND, AND THY MIND SHALT BE MY CAN-OPENER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Not if I usurp thy throne, O watery one. :orly: You'll never see it coming.

To what extent are paperclips essential to your day-to-day life?

Pretty much nonessential, almost never use them.

What do you normally keep in your pockets?

Pencil, pen, pocket knife, phone, and wallet. Almost alliteration.

If you were building a house for you to live in 20 years in the future, what shape would you make the roof, and why?

Good ol' Gable roof, it's simple and serves its purpose. Also, I'm really boring and lack creativity.

What is the culture you would most like to live in, from any country in the world?

I would rather be among those that share my culture, in other words just stay home. Did I mention I was really boring?

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Mirage77 said:

If you had $1,000,000, what would you be doing right now?

Splurging it.

Spending it wisely. I’d probably save some, use some to pay off stuff, buy a house, set aside some for myself, build a computer, and donate the rest to charity.

Favorite of all time is the two-parter Season 4, Episode 25 & 26 - Twilight’s Kingdom, it has so many good moments - a great song by all three princesses, it’s Twilight-focused, and there’s an epic fight for the finale.

Second best would be Season 5, Episode 9 - Slice of Life, it’s just awesome.

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

Slice of Life huh?

Okay - I hafta know - what did you think the first time you saw DJ Pon-3 and Octavia ROCKIN it to the wedding!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don't think I was actually thinking when I saw that. I was just basking in the glory of their duet. :pinkie:

On 9/21/2017 at 10:35 PM, Mint Chaser said:

What brought you here to this forum?

Oops, forgot this one.

I just wanted a place to hang out with other MLP fans and make friends. Looked it up in Google and now here I am.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

What do you like about Twilight Sparkle? What impresses you most about her character?

I like her analytical nature, the fact that she tries to find logical reasons for things, her love of books, and her leadership qualities. I've always found that I tend to gravitate towards smart, nerdy characters a lot, I guess I kinda relate to her.

I'd say the thing that impresses me most about her is her leadership qualities, she tends to show self-sacrifice, doesn't mind added responsibility, naturally tries to protect others, always tries to think of others and find a neutral solution or compromise that benefits both parties when faced with a friendship problem. She also doesn't use her authority for selfish reasons and tries to remain humble despite her royal title. I'm totally not a fanboy, I swear.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, TigerGeekGuy said:

Not if I usurp thy throne, O watery one. :orly: You'll never see it coming.

Mortal, you are neither the first to try nor will you be the last. All fall before the might of Water.

What is your favourite colour of rock?

What is your favourite musical instrument?

Plasma guns or rocket-propelled-grenade launchers?

What's your favourite animal?

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Duality said:

Mortal, you are neither the first to try nor will you be the last. All fall before the might of Water.

Water is both strong and weak. It does not cut skin, yet it bores through rock. Given time, any structure will fall. You of all others should know that.

One day Dual, one day. :sneer:

Now that we've got that out of the way. :proud:

What is your favourite colour of rock?

I've always found the reddish, iron-rich rock of the Southwest desert beautiful. The sedimentary lines show their age and add more majesty to already magnificent structures.

Spoiler

cathedral-rock-sedona-arizona.jpg

What is your favourite musical instrument?

The violin. I've always found string instruments to be more immersive than others. One day, I want to learn how to play myself. That'd be so badass.

Plasma guns or rocket-propelled-grenade launchers?

Plasma guns, cleary. Nothing like a wad of hot, electrically-charged gaseous substance in your face. Or shredding you to pieces, depending on the game.

What's your favourite animal?

Really? REALLY?!

Spoiler

REALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNGREALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNGREALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNG

Spoiler

9994703475dbfa009d3efd56fe68d841.jpg

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, General Solar Magus said:

Hmm, what would you call an mlp version of the country china?

I've put quite a bit of thought into this and I can't seem to come up with an Equestria-worthy pun for the whole country. Maybe just name it something cheesy based on one of the provinces, like "Ponxiang."

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

The violin. I've always found string instruments to be more immersive than others. One day, I want to learn how to play myself.

My brother learnt to play it. Can't be that hard. :P

23 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

Really? REALLY?!

Reveal hidden contents

REALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNGREALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNGREALLY.PNG.1440a2ecb3b8129ca76b46fd42575c10.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

9994703475dbfa009d3efd56fe68d841.jpg

I blame sleep deprivation.

Yep, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

What is your least favourite animal?

How much power (measured in "Yoda-Force-output-per-second"s) do you estimate that your electrical devices collectively consume on average?

What is your favourite plant, and why?

Do you still live with your parents?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Duality said:

What is your least favourite animal?

Ticks, and parasites in general. Especially ticks, though. They're pretty prevalent where I'm from and they gross the hell outta me.

How much power (measured in "Yoda-Force-output-per-second"s) do you estimate that your electrical devices collectively consume on average?

Ugh, homework.

You failed to specify a timeframe, I will assume you mean within one year.

Desktop computer: Average use (according to Google) is about 200 Watts per hour for five hours a day, which is about 1 kW per day.

Tablet: About 2 Watts per hour (according to Google) given my usual YouTube activity for about 4 hours per day, which is about 8 Watts per day.

Phone and console not included since use is sparse.

Yoda: According to this, Yoda can output up to about 19 kW per second.

So for one year, my devices use about 368 kW. It would take a little over nineteen seconds for Yoda to match the power consumption of my devices for one year.

I believe that is right, it's been awhile since I done, did, do the maths.

What is your favourite plant, and why?

Maize. Simply for the fact that it tricks people into thinking it's just a vegetable, but is actually a grain as well.

Strangler figs are pretty neat, though.

Do you still live with your parents?

I'm sorry, that is classified information reserved only for the most deserving of individuals that have at least 50,000 hours in TF2, have the world record for the fastest speedrun of Space Invaders, know all of Subzero's Fatalities by heart, have legitimate photographic evidence of the existence of extraterrestrials, know at least three magic tricks, and can provide a picture of the cutest cat in the world.

2 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

Who is your favorite Sonic/Mario character? And what video game do you like playing the most?

Never played any of those games to completion, so forgive my lack of knowledge about those characters. I'll just go with the generic answer: Mario. The only real experience with Mario I've had is the Wii version of Super Mario Bros, so I'll go with that, never played any Sonic game I actually liked.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

You failed to specify a timeframe, I will assume you mean within one year.

HAH BUT I SAID 'POWER' WHICH IS ACTUALLY WORK DIVIDED BY TIME SO NO TIMEFRAME NECESSARY JUST TEMPORAL UNITS SO I WIN

11 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

I'm sorry, that is classified information reserved only for the most deserving of individuals that have at least 50,000 hours in TF2, have the world record for the fastest speedrun of Space Invaders, know all of Subzero's Fatalities by heart, have legitimate photographic evidence of the existence of extraterrestrials, know at least three magic tricks, and can provide a picture of the cutest cat in the world.

1) I meet all those criteria do not argue with me on this and 2) HAH I SAW THAT YOU SLY TIGGER

How many middle names do you have?

What is your favourite flower?

How many first cousins do you have?

If you had one object, what would you choose?

• Brohoof 1