Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sinister Soil RP OOC [Closed Entry]

Biohazarddallas

@GoldieS @silvermoon15000 @Krashface

Here's the official ooc for the justice league dark/Constantine style RP. 

Rules: 1.The only alicorns that are allowed are the ones currently on the show as they are basically gods.

2. Technology and magic don't mix very well.

3. OCs are welcome as well as anyone who wants to play a show cast member.

4. This is a darker tone RP but still within the boundaries of poniverse.

5.have fun

synopses: 

For the past month, strange things have been occurring all across Equestria, stranger than normal that is. Odd noises echoing in the wilds at night, dark whisping shadows skulking just out of the corners of the eyes. 

That's hardly the worst of it... there were rumors of a mist descending on a town in the west, when it lifted, nothing but corpses. No sign of how they passed. In some of the bigger cities, horrific crime scenes are left for the guards on a nightly basis. Witnesses rarely come forward, and when they do, their descriptions of events provide more questions than answers. 

No matter where you go in Equestria, citizens hide in fear. People go missing regularly, die grizzly deaths; no one is safe. 

Still... there are many out there trying to solve the crisis, some battling forces beyond their understanding in order to make the world safe again. The princesses have called these individuals together to help equestria survive. Are you with them or... against them?

Submit ocs here as well.

slots:

1. OC TAKEN (me)

2. OC TAKEN (also DM) @GoldieS 

3. OC TAKEN @Driz

4. OC TAKEN @silvermoon15000

5. OC TAKEN @MARSOC

6. OC TAKEN @Star48955

All main slots have been taken now. 

LUNA: @Star48955

CELESTIA: OPEN

(For certain scenes throughout we'll try to fit you in as much as possible but you won't be part of the main team.)

also this is a relaxed rp so if you can't be on all the time we understand. 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 2

mu ha haha ha! I look forward to tormenting you all! Once we're all set up, I'll give a setting based on everyone's characters and whatnot when we've decided we're ready! I'll also give a rundown of my 'system' and whatnot @Biohazarddallas but of course I'll wait until you give me the word. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

mu ha haha ha! I look forward to tormenting you all! Once we're all set up, I'll give a setting based on everyone's characters and whatnot when we've decided we're ready! I'll also give a rundown of my 'system' and whatnot @Biohazarddallas but of course I'll wait until you give me the word. 

Sounds good to me. Now we wait until slots are filled.

• Brohoof 1

@Biohazarddallas

HmmmmmmMMMMMMM fine... I've been staring at these threads from the shadows for too long... Guess I'll join. :please:

I might as well have the thick-skinned Lory partake in this. Not sure how she would fit fighting against otherworldly demons, but I figured she'd be the most reckless to do so out of my other OC's.

By the way, just out of curiosity... Will you be co-DM'ing this RP with @GoldieS ?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Driz said:

@Biohazarddallas

HmmmmmmMMMMMMM fine... I've been staring at these threads from the shadows for too long... Guess I'll join. :please:

I might as well have the thick-skinned Lory partake in this. Not sure how she would fit fighting against otherworldly demons, but I figured she'd be the most reckless to do so out of my other OC's.

By the way, just out of curiosity... Will you be co-DM'ing this RP with @GoldieS ?

I've never really done any RPing at all so I'll let him take most of the reins but I'll have some pull. 

• Brohoof 2

Okay your actually starting the RP now! Anyways the thing with my OC Techno is that he's very highly modular with his character so even though he's an alicorn he can still be highly down powerd or even be different in his intentions and memories! Like maybe in this RP Techno was always damaged and unable to repair himself so he had parts of his metal endoskeleton exposed and because of system damage his only intention was just to survive the monsters and not get destroyed. :) 

19 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Do you think it would be okay if I did an OC too?

Sure. What did you have in mind. 

1 hour ago, silvermoon15000 said:

@Biohazarddallas

Cant believe you forgot about about the guy who gave you a great idea to even start this rp man I feel the love.

Sorry. If that was sarcasm then touche but if not, i did not mean to offend in any way.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay your actually starting the RP now! Anyways the thing with my OC Techno is that he's very highly modular with his character so even though he's an alicorn he can still be highly down powerd or even be different in his intentions and memories! Like maybe in this RP Techno was always damaged and unable to repair himself so he had parts of his metal endoskeleton exposed and because of system damage his only intention was just to survive the monsters and not get destroyed. :) 

Ok let me lay this out. I really appreciate your enthusiasm about this rp. But your oc is not suited for what I had in mind. This RP is meant to be a dark, heavily magical, supernatural romp. With little to NO technology. If you really want in I won't try to stop you making a new character but techno as he is now, will not work. (I have no intention of offending you Im just being honest.) 

Edited by Biohazarddallas

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's just Techno probably could be modified to meet your standards like we could cut out his backstory and have him highly weakened because he has no idea what his full power is and he could just be a normal non-robotic pony! :)

A normal non-robotic unicorn i can work with. 

Just now, Star48955 said:

@Biohazarddallas

I don't think any of my current OC's would work,but I can create one for this roleplay.Just give me a little bit,and I'll come up with something.

Ok sounds good.