Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sinister Soil RP OOC [Closed Entry]

Biohazarddallas

12 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Techno Universal @Star48955

Alright ladies and gents! We'll have the first post up shortly. Just so everyone is aware, the Rp will begin in Canterlot and branch out based on your characters'/teams' decisions. I'll be handling descriptions, and NPCs. We'll post the link here once it's up as well as notify you guys!

Sounds good man.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh... How I missed the times when I went to sleep and woke up to 15+ RP posts to read through. :grin:

I'll be doing my intro post shortly~

Edited by Driz

3 minutes ago, Driz said:

Ahh... How I missed the times when I went to sleep and woke up to 15+ RP posts to read through. :grin:

I'll be doing my intro post shortly~

Okay if you want you could interact with my OC Techno if you want as he's a little lonely right now! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

Just as a heads up, Lory tends to make up nicknames for every character she meets and rarely ever calls them by their real names.:D

So far, Elias is Doctor Weird and Star Snow is Cold Lady. I'll figure out the rest as the RP goes on~ :grin:

• Brohoof 3

@Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Techno Universal @Star48955

hey guys, no need to worry about confusions or misunderstandings when in character and what not. That's what drives some of the conflict! XP as long as I or Biohazard know the truth and all, since we're the ones that describe the events and whatnot. On that regard, trust me, and remember... just about all of my NPCs are capable of lying... just so everyone is aware.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Hey, @Biohazarddallas. Can you tell me why Elias knows Luna?I'll need to know since I'm playing her.

He knows her because a few years ago, when she was visiting the crystal empire he was investigating a case there at the same time. They ended up running into each other and briefly working together to bring down a dream demon. Elias owes her a favor because she saved his life during the exorcism. He's going to make reference to a dinner date they supposedly went on but that's all just "rumors". 

I am so sorry about my absence, everyone! I've been having some trouble with my internet connection, so I couldn't come online the last two days or so... It's all fixed now, though!

I'll be cooking up a response for the RP in just a few minutes~

• Brohoof 3

@Star48955

Sorry, I keep using the terms Templar and Crusader interchangeably here. 

Just to clear it up, the organization of elites for Celestia is referred to as the the Burning Crusade (he he, maybe I got that name from WoW, maybe I didn't...) the soldiers themselves are called Crusaders, Templars, and Knights. 

Hope that clears it all up, so far all posts are good! 

(In other words, you were correct!)

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

Okay guys so I do have a little side mystery planned for when they go into the tunnels to search for the crate! So there's going to be an old lab down there where the maker of Techno's cape was but the pony behind it vanished so the lab is going to be completely abandoned with everything left behind. Plus there's also going to be several other capes like Techno's in there to! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

we'll see where it goes first, but we'll definitely consider it. The capes just seem like too much for the whole group though, you know what I mean? It diminishes the value if there's more than one. 

Yeah really it's going to be the option of the character owners in this RP of if their characters will grab a cape or not! Like it might be a little too much for the RP if everyone got their own massive capes! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

My character approved by Goldie.

Name: [Redacted]

Previous Name: Onyx Shield

(Goes by both)

Species: Thestral [Redacted]

Appearance: 

(Ignore the cutie mark)

Personality: Onyx is for the most part introverted, philosophical, and spiritual. Although he appeared ruthless and cold-hearted, especially while fighting, deep down he's extremely sensitive and gentle.

Hobbies: Training, Free Running, Video Games, Reading, Studying History.

Likes: Fighting, protecting others, his friends, Luna, military acronyms

Dislikes: Red Tape, people thinking too highly of themselves, dishonesty, and disloyalty

Skills: Having been Lunar Guard training, Onyx became a skilled freerunner for practicality reasons, a Thestral should be able to move a peak efficiency with or without wings. He's able to climb trees and swing from one to another, as well as scale cliff faces or other natural elements. He could move through the cityscape just as easily, and is able to slide under or vault over obstacles within urban environments. 

Guard training honed his natural skill for combat, molding Onyx into a ruthless combatant. His use of hoof and wing blades are due to additional training in Luna's Spec-Ops division. Being ambidextrous from the start, Onyx's training in dual wielding allowed him to use them in several combinations, his ambidexterity helping him to do so with deadly proficiently. 

Onyx is skilled in unarmed combat, being able to take on multiple opponents at a time. If there was a possibility, he utilized the surrounding objects to his advantage, such as chairs, tables, or barrels to cripple his opponents. Unlike other Royal Guard divisions, the Spec-Ops and Lunar Guard are trained for one purpose: to complete the mission by any means necessary. That includes killing.

Backstory: To be revealed

IMG_3444.JPG

Edited by MARSOC
  • Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Now that there's an official officer ready to take control Gold can finally leave... XP

...I posted before I saw this.Um...well I suppose I did leave it up to Gold to choose whether or not to stay.

Sorry....

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 2