Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sinister Soil RP OOC [Closed Entry]

Biohazarddallas

Right, so approved by @GoldieS, here is Helios Whitequill. He's a handsome Pegasus researcher - as well as an ex-Solar Guard - who has some backstory with the Hayseed Swamp, and a possible relation to the runes and the abductions. He'll be joining the group for a while, so feel free to ask him any questions~

That being said... Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make any more posts for today... I'll be catching a plane and will be travelling the entire time, so... I'm terribly sorry if I leave you guys hanging. :(

I'll post again as soon as I possibly can, tho! So hold on tight~

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 2

@GoldieS

Just a question before I have to go and edit my last post real quick... Is that doe in the train the same one with the rat from before, or is it a different one?

• Brohoof 2

Ah, sweet! No worries. Sorry about that, it's just that I was a bit confused after I went back a few pages and looked at our first encounter with the thing:

Satisfied, the deer stepped onto the giant rat's back and out onto the cobblestone street like he were some kind of stepping stool. The reindeer doe was an ashen grey, with a ruby red mane around her neck, and a sparkling set of similarly red antlers. They were both a stark contrast to her white belly and sky blue eyes.

A grey doe with red eyes and antlers stepped out of the dining car behind the group's. She was walking back to first class with one of the chefs, who was clearly smitten with her. 

Unsure whether a small continuity issue or intentional, but it kinda bamboozled me... Apologies for my nitpicking. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

ha, oops, my bad... I'll fix that XP not intentionally. I usually have her with blue eyes, just forgot in this case... thanks for letting me know!

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

sorry guys, seems I may have been a little confusing with something... hope nobody's noticed XP 

At any rate, here's this to maybe limit confusion or uncertanty (Train car order). Red is still locked.

Cargo-Cargo-Cargo-Luggage- 1st Passenger- Dining- 2nd Passenger- Kitchen- First Class- First Class- 3rd Passenger- Cargo- Fuel Car- Engine

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

sorry guys, seems I may have been a little confusing with something... hope nobody's noticed XP 

At any rate, here's this to maybe limit confusion or uncertanty (Train car order). Red is still locked.

Cargo-Cargo-Cargo-Luggage- 1st Passenger- Dining- 2nd Passenger- Kitchen- First Class- First Class- 3rd Passenger- Cargo- Fuel Car- Engine

Yeah Techno rushed back to the door to the luggage car where the doe is so really right now I'm just waiting for you to respond to the situation! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Sinister Soil RP OOC [Closed Entry]
  • 3 weeks later...