Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

7 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Star48955 @Techno Universal @Driz @MARSOC @Biohazarddallas

A few more passengers boarded after everyone else from the group took their seats. It was mostly the rich, those who could afford the suddenly expensive tickets on a short notice, trying to leave Canterlot as quickly as possible. Most of those took up in the first class cars. Even so, a few managed to snag tickets to let them stay in second class with the group. 

Twelve passengers joined the group in their car. They mostly spread out, keeping their distance from everyone. Yet, one pair decided to make it a point to take the seat directly behind Legion. Sheep, oddly enough. Both with fluffy curly coats, black underfur and skin, and dark green and gold satchels at their sides. 

The train began clanking along the tracks, chugging forward and ultimately along its descent around the mountain. The conductor wasted no time pushing the train to its fullest, taking turns at dangerous speeds. A few times, it felt like the train itself was about to tip over. 

"Oh darling, don't be so coy!" A familiar voice giggled. 

A grey doe with red eyes and antlers stepped out of the dining car behind the group's. She was walking back to first class with one of the chefs, who was clearly smitten with her. 

"Well my darling, it's not every day I have the privilege of encountering such a sweet thing like you!" The chef responded. 

The doe giggled again as she passed Star Snow and Techno, then Elias, Lorry and Legion. She didn't spare any of them so much as a glance, as if they had never even met. Well, not that she had met Legion or Helios. Still, it was quite the brazen display. 

Techno then looked up at the doe and he had his cape cutely wrapped around him and he was snuggled up in his cape...

TU: Ohh! What a surprise to see you here plus if you're wondering I'm actually using my cape right now as a blanket and it's really nice! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

A few more passengers boarded after everyone else from the group took their seats. It was mostly the rich, those who could afford the suddenly expensive tickets on a short notice, trying to leave Canterlot as quickly as possible. Most of those took up in the first class cars. Even so, a few managed to snag tickets to let them stay in second class with the group. 

Twelve passengers joined the group in their car. They mostly spread out, keeping their distance from everyone. Yet, one pair decided to make it a point to take the seat directly behind Legion. Sheep, oddly enough. Both with fluffy curly coats, black underfur and skin, and dark green and gold satchels at their sides. 

The train began clanking along the tracks, chugging forward and ultimately along its descent around the mountain. The conductor wasted no time pushing the train to its fullest, taking turns at dangerous speeds. A few times, it felt like the train itself was about to tip over. 

"Oh darling, don't be so coy!" A familiar voice giggled. 

A grey doe with red eyes and antlers stepped out of the dining car behind the group's. She was walking back to first class with one of the chefs, who was clearly smitten with her. 

"Well my darling, it's not every day I have the privilege of encountering such a sweet thing like you!" The chef responded. 

The doe giggled again as she passed Star Snow and Techno, then Elias, Lorry and Legion. She didn't spare any of them so much as a glance, as if they had never even met. Well, not that she had met Legion or Helios. Still, it was quite the brazen display. 

Elias flicked his seventh finished cigarette out the window and stood up. "I'd stay away from er if I were you mate, she's a nasty piece of work." He said to the chef. "Now I'm quite suprised you're not currently trying to tear my throat out after what I did to Cabal. Fortunately I did some more research. Took quite a while but, Valsir's a nice name don't you think."

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 2

Legion's gut told him something was about to go down. He shifted in his seat as though uncomfortable with sitting still.

"I've got no weapons, no armor, and no magic. Shit." Legion thought. He kept his eyes and ears open for anything suspicious around him.

• Brohoof 2

LORYbanner.png.f479ad6ceb4128421f6cd9ec855ad9c9.png

As soon as Lory heard the familiar voice approaching, her ears immediately perked up. She'd always had a certain aptness for remembering sounds and voices and associating them with their bearer: therefore, she knew it meant trouble then.

Didn't take too long for her eyes to meet with the mysterious doe from before, slowly walking across the train cart. The mare simply peeked over at the doe and the stranger that accompanied her, still facing the window and trying to stay low profile.

39 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

Elias flicked his seventh finished cigarette out the window and stood up. "I'd stay away from er if I were you mate, she's a nasty piece of work." He said to the chef. "Now I'm quite suprised you're not currently trying to tear my throat out after what I did to Cabal. Fortunately I did some more research. Took quite a while but, Valsir's a nice name don't you think."

"Ah, crap nuggets..." She exhaled, burying her head inside her forelegs, disheartened. For some reason, she half-expected Elias to call the demon's attention. She assumed the cat wouldn't be one to let an old enemy walk by unnoticed. So much for taking a breather, she thought. Now with Elias taunting the doe, trouble was inbound: no use trying not to attract attention anymore.

After a brief period of reluctance, Lory lifted herself up from her seat. "You lost, Bambi?" She asked, staring at them both; a menacing look in her eyes as if saying 'go away or face the consequences', similar to a wild animal defending its territory.

===

HELIOSbanner.png.053f5915bd1278dba36266be8c756ee3.png

Inside the train, Helios followed after Ozzie and Legion, picking a vacant seat next to the Lunar Guard commander. He planned on discussing their objectives and priorities for when they arrived at the town, but such plans were interrupted once the apparent commotion began taking place.

At first, the stallion looked confused. Even though the rest of the group seemed to know the doe, he did not: whether friend or foe, was a mystery. He simply eyed as some of the party members rose up to what seemed like a wild-west stand off. For his part, he kept his attention focused at the scene, ready to take action if needed.

"An acquaintance of yours?" He silently asked Legion, albeit he probably already knew the answer.

• Brohoof 3

The doe giggled, putting one of her tiny cloven hooves to her mouth as she did. "Oh, nice try cute little kitty. But no, wrong again."

The chef looked confused, looking between her and the others for a few awkward seconds. "Don't be so rude you cur! This is the good Lady Veronica!" 

She rolled her eyes as the chef spoke, apparently displeased by him speaking out of term before her. At any rate, she continued forward a bit more towards the other end of the car towards Lorry, Legion, and Helios. Ozzie sitting beside Helios bristled a bit, peaking over the seat to watch as she moved, but clearly intimidated by her presence. 

"Come now, he can take care of himself. I'm more frustrated that you just left Canterlot without acquiring my crate, just... leaving without a care in world. But, I forgive you, really I do. Besides, it was easy enough to get after convincing some others to do it. Oh, by the way, I was hard at work last night... really wracking up those little cuties! Last night was quite good after... well, you know. Lot's just sitting around at home alone with no one to take care of them... guess they're not all that important to you since you feel its okay to go back on your deal."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Driz said:

LORYbanner.png.f479ad6ceb4128421f6cd9ec855ad9c9.png

As soon as Lory heard the familiar voice approaching, her ears immediately perked up. She'd always had a certain aptness for remembering sounds and voices and associating them with their bearer: therefore, she knew it meant trouble then.

Didn't take too long for her eyes to meet with the mysterious doe from before, slowly walking across the train cart. The mare simply peeked over at the doe and the stranger that accompanied her, still facing the window and trying to stay low profile.

"Ah, crap nuggets..." She exhaled, burying her head inside her forelegs, disheartened. For some reason, she half-expected Elias to call the demon's attention. She assumed the cat wouldn't be one to let an old enemy walk by unnoticed. So much for taking a breather, she thought. Now with Elias taunting the doe, trouble was inbound: no use trying not to attract attention anymore.

After a brief period of reluctance, Lory lifted herself up from her seat. "You lost, Bambi?" She asked, staring at them both; a menacing look in her eyes as if saying 'go away or face the consequences', similar to a wild animal defending its territory.

===

HELIOSbanner.png.053f5915bd1278dba36266be8c756ee3.png

Inside the train, Helios followed after Ozzie and Legion, picking a vacant seat next to the Lunar Guard commander. He planned on discussing their objectives and priorities for when they arrived at the town, but such plans were interrupted once the apparent commotion began taking place.

At first, the stallion looked confused. Even though the rest of the group seemed to know the doe, he did not: whether friend or foe, was a mystery. He simply eyed as some of the party members rose up to what seemed like a wild-west stand off. For his part, he kept his attention focused at the scene, ready to take action if needed.

"An acquaintance of yours?" He silently asked Legion, albeit he probably already knew the answer.

"No, but obviously the civs do." Legion whispered back, his senses on high alert. He saw Lory stand up, groaning internally 

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" He almost screamed at her, then decided to keep that thought to himself. Legion tried to quietly slip out of his seat.

"Stay down." He ordered Whitequill.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The doe giggled, putting one of her tiny cloven hooves to her mouth as she did. "Oh, nice try cute little kitty. But no, wrong again."

The chef looked confused, looking between her and the others for a few awkward seconds. "Don't be so rude you cur! This is the good Lady Veronica!" 

She rolled her eyes as the chef spoke, apparently displeased by him speaking out of term before her. At any rate, she continued forward a bit more towards the other end of the car towards Lorry, Legion, and Helios. Ozzie sitting beside Helios bristled a bit, peaking over the seat to watch as she moved, but clearly intimidated by her presence. 

"Come now, he can take care of himself. I'm more frustrated that you just left Canterlot without acquiring my crate, just... leaving without a care in world. But, I forgive you, really I do. Besides, it was easy enough to get after convincing some others to do it. Oh, by the way, I was hard at work last night... really wracking up those little cuties! Last night was quite good after... well, you know. Lot's just sitting around at home alone with no one to take care of them... guess they're not all that important to you since you feel its okay to go back on your deal."

Techno then shouted out to the doe...

TU: Ohh and I must warn you that my cape can be a very powerful weapon if I'm pushed to attack! So you better not so anything bad here otherwise you might see yourself getting strangled by my cape!

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Luckily I know where they are, so after I deal with you finding them shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure Cabal's told you about what I did to him, what he doesn't know however is that the mystic grounding rod I used, keeps the unique magical signature of whoever was last trapped by it. If I can find him, I can find your hostages, since I'd bet a pretty penny that fatso's guarding them."

• Brohoof 1

The demon gave a smirk to Techno for a moment, eyeing him and his cape. "Oh darling, don't be so rude... If the offer's still up I'd just love to procure one of those fancy capes of yours. They seem like they'd be quite the delight, to be perfectly honest. I can just imagine wrapping myself up in one a long journey through the cold mountains..." 

Most of what she said sounded a little mocking. She turned to Elias. 

"Don't be foolish my little kitten. As much as I love my squishy fishy, he can't really control himself... so why would I put the little foals somewhere with him? Doesn't make sense now does it?" She giggled again before turning around to her clearly confused chef lover. "Besides, it's not like you could find them even if you wanted to..." 

She suddenly gave the chef a passionate kiss that lasted for a good few long seconds. Slowly black lines began to crisscross his body, emanating from his snout. The lines seemed to pull against the skin, even tearing in some places to reveal muscle growing and expanding unnaturally beneath. 

The rest of the passengers tarted yelling and screaming in fear at the macabre sight unfolding before them. A few of them scrambled from their seats in an attempt to rush out of the car, but the doors were locked firmly. 

"Don't worry, you lot can have as much fun as you want in here. I locked the doors and warded second class for sound proofing." She explained as the unicorn began growing in size, skin pealing and tearing away as it did, groaning and yelling in agony at the process. 

• Brohoof 1

LORYbanner.png.717da131b9258698a9bd66545f879131.png

3 hours ago, GoldieS said:

The mare gasped in shock at the deer's words. In her mind, working through her memories attempting to reach the time earlier when the doe had told them about the captured foals. Abruptly so, she was rung back to her senses: she'd completely forgotten about how dangerous that situation was. About how many more lives were at risk.

Gritting her teeth in anger, she promptly unsheathed her trusty lead pipe, levitating it to her side. "My offer still stands; remember? I kick your skinny-old flank, keep the children and the crates." She warned while pointing the weapon towards the doe. In such a crowded, narrow space, Lory didn't feel much comfortable with starting a brawl. But perhaps she'd have no choice: plus, that could be their best chance.

Yet, most of the rebel's conviction was lost once those two engaged in an over-lengthy kiss. She fought against the urge to barf while watching the scene in pure bewilderment. Her expression swiftly became one of utter shock, however, when the unfortunate chef began deforming into some kind of beast.

"Y...You demented witch!" She exclaimed, assuming a defensive stance. Her muscles were tensed up, frozen in surprise. Yet, she was ready to fight.

===

HELIOSbanner.png.702a5daf8d721b173ff9bc254a6ae22e.png

"I do believe I have seen and heard enough." Helios spoke up, raising up from his seat and making his way to the corridor between the chairs. His first instincts were to assist the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire to escape, but from the looks of it, all of them were locked in with those monsters. Facing the corrupted pony, the professor determinedly held his ground: his chest stuffed forward and his composure; ever calm and collected. The days he'd spent working alongside the Solar Guards were not forgotten in the slightest.

"If possible, I would still like to suggest that we remained courteous as to avoid the hurting of innocent bystanders." He directed his words to the evil doe with resolve. "But if you so wish, we could take the more arduous road and... as my comrades would say..." He shifted his hooves onto the train's floor. "Do this the hard way."

From the looks of it, Helios didn't have any sort of weapon at his disposal but his large size and even larger wings, safely tucked in. But of course, he did have a few tricks up his sleeve he was willing to use if the situation ever turned dire.

Edited by Driz

The reindeer doe snickered, before turning to Lorry with a confident and arrogant smirk. "Oh, I'm flattered... really. Also, I'm afraid your deal is no longer valid. I already have my crate, and my little friend who was trapped inside. He was a little resistant to help me at first, but I know my way around a vampire."

A circle began to glow beneath the doe's hooves. "Oh, and no cheating... no trying to leave the train. I'll let you climb up top, you know, give you something to work with. But if any one of you leave the train, well, something extra unpleasant will happen." 

She pointed outside the window as the train was finishing its descent, running across the foothills leading towards Ponyville. "Tootles, and enjoy the game. I'll be somewhere around here, if you can find me." 

The deer vanished in a flash, leaving the hulking monstrosity before them. It merely stood there, panting and breathing heavily. It no longer had eyes, and removal of its skin revealed the natural disturbing smile of the teeth. Saliva dripped from its maw as it stood there. 

A passenger closest to the monster jumped over the seat to get some distance in his panic. The beast caught the movement and dove for him, wrapping his maw around the passenger's arm. It began whipping its head back and forth, sending the stallion too and fro like a rag doll. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Driz said:

"Y...You demented witch!" She exclaimed, assuming a defensive stance. Her muscles were tensed up, frozen in surprise. Yet, she was ready to fight.

Legion followed suit, silently getting out of his seat and moving to a more advantageous position. He didn't wat to be too close to the monster when it finished transforming. His demonic senses were filled with the smell of Tarturas, a stinking sulfuric aroma that made the eyes water.

1 hour ago, Driz said:

"I do believe I have seen and heard enough." Helios spoke up, raising up from his seat and making his way to the corridor between the chairs. His first instincts were to assist the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire to escape, but from the looks of it, all of them were locked in with those monsters. Facing the corrupted pony, the professor determinedly held his ground: his chest stuffed forward and his composure; ever calm and collected. The days he'd spent working alongside the Solar Guards were not forgotten in the slightest.

"If possible, I would still like to suggest that we remained courteous as to avoid the hurting of innocent bystanders." He directed his words to the evil doe with resolve. "But if you so wish, we could take the more arduous road and... as my comrades would say..." He shifted his hooves onto the train's floor. "Do this the hard way."

Legion silently grinned at the display. As horrible as it was, Helios made effective bait. With its attention distracted, Legion could more effectively defend the civilians in his current state.

"If only I could get to my bag..." Legion mutters, glancing back at the door leading to the luggage car. Inside are his weapons and armor.

• Brohoof 2

The reindeer doe snickered, before turning to Lorry with a confident and arrogant smirk. "Oh, I'm flattered... really. Also, I'm afraid your deal is no longer valid. I already have my crate, and my little friend who was trapped inside. He was a little resistant to help me at first, but I know my way around a vampire."

A circle began to glow beneath the doe's hooves. "Oh, and no cheating... no trying to leave the train. I'll let you climb up top, you know, give you something to work with. But if any one of you leave the train, well, something extra unpleasant will happen." 

She pointed outside the window as the train was finishing its descent, running across the foothills leading towards Ponyville. "Tootles, and enjoy the game. I'll be somewhere around here, if you can find me." 

The deer vanished in a flash, leaving the hulking monstrosity before them. It merely stood there, panting and breathing heavily. It no longer had eyes, and removal of its skin revealed the natural disturbing smile of the teeth. Saliva dripped from its maw as it stood there. 

A passenger closest to the monster jumped over the seat to get some distance in his panic. The beast caught the movement and dove for him, wrapping his maw around the passenger's arm. It began whipping its head back and forth, sending the stallion too and fro like a rag doll. 

"Oh bollocks." Elias sighed, he ran to his seat where his satchel lay and opened it. Rummaging through it he produced a small black ceramic bowl, a tuft of what looked like hair, a vial of strange green liquid and some animal teeth with symbols carved on their surface. He placed the bowl down on the car floor and combined the rest of the items inside it. "Quick, get me a piece of it, some hair, teeth anything will work!" Elias shouted to the others as they battled the creature. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, GoldieS said:

(Okay you guys really did shoot ahead when I was gone! :) )

The whole time Techno was frozen with his eyes locked on the deer as the power of evil was charging his power and making him extremely aggressive. His eyes started to glow red brightly and his head was vibrating the whole time. When the monster appeared it's dark power was making Techno a lot more powerful than he actually was...

TU: OHH YOU'VE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE TO COME TO ME DEER!!! YOUR FRIEND IS NOW GOING TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I DO TO BEINGS OF EVIL LIKE YOU!!!

Techno then shot himself at the monster to then latch onto it and he was now charging his magic directly into the monster to try and blow it up. His cape was also wrapped around the monster and it was squeezing it with extreme force that was slowly and progressively getting stronger with every second...

• Brohoof 1

The creature continued thrashing about with the passenger's arm in his maw. Even with Techno jumping on its back with his cape trying to wrap around it, there was little that seemed to stop this juggernaut. Techno would be introduced to the solid and thick musculature now exposed to the world, the creature was certainly built like a brick house. Not only that, but the cape wasn't nearly strong or long enough to encompass its entire body, though every time it tightened, so did the beast's jaws. 

Suddenly the passengers arm tore right off, sending him now freely across the train car and tumbling into Helios and Legion behind him. The passanger was bleeding profusely, alive and breathing, but unconscious due to the impact against the other ponies and the earlier thrashing. 

Star Snow was the next closest prey. The beast, Techno still hanging off of with his cape, turned to stare at the unicorn in the back. 

• Brohoof 1

The creature continued thrashing about with the passenger's arm in his maw. Even with Techno jumping on its back with his cape trying to wrap around it, there was little that seemed to stop this juggernaut. Techno would be introduced to the solid and thick musculature now exposed to the world, the creature was certainly built like a brick house. Not only that, but the cape wasn't nearly strong or long enough to encompass its entire body, though every time it tightened, so did the beast's jaws. 

Suddenly the passengers arm tore right off, sending him now freely across the train car and tumbling into Helios and Legion behind him. The passanger was bleeding profusely, alive and breathing, but unconscious due to the impact against the other ponies and the earlier thrashing. 

Star Snow was the next closest prey. The beast, Techno still hanging off of with his cape, turned to stare at the unicorn in the back. 

Techno's cape then gave up and started flowing in the wind behind him as he started to direct all his power to attempting to fry the monster's brain. He knew that his magic would eventually reach a form where it will pass straight through the monster's skin and physical defences. Techno was of course scrolling through tons of different forms of magic to try and find one that will kill the monster...

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"Buck!" Legion said as the pony crashed into him. Getting on his hooves, he threw off his coat revealing the bat-wings that he had kept hidden. 

@Driz

"Helios! Keep his leg elevated and use my coat to stop the bleeding. Press hard and don't touch the limb with your bare hooves." He ordered, throwing him the coat. He turned to the nearby unicorn.

"Lory, if worst comes to worst I'm going to need you to use a flame spell on his arm. Low power, only enough to cauterize it."

That would work for now, but the pony would need the trauma kit kept in Legions bag. If he didn't make it in time he would need Lory to do as he ordered. Turning to the door, Legion bucked it as hard as he could at the lock point.

"Come on motherbucker, open!"

Edited by MARSOC
  • Brohoof 2

LORYbanner.png.1c4df8c781f56a57eb894aef677ba237.png

Lory simply stood still, watching in horror as the beast attacked the defenseless passenger. She didn't know exactly how to proceed - how to act in order to help. If anything, her reckless assault would most likely only worsen the situation. Maybe enrage the monster, ending up hurting the victim even more. After Techno jumped into action, frozen in fear she simply prayed everything would work out. If the opportunity would arise - in other words, if no innocent bystanders were in the way -, she would act.

19 hours ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Quick, get me a piece of it, some hair, teeth anything will work!" Elias shouted to the others as they battled the creature. 

The mare was rung back to her senses on Elias' request. She stared at him for a few seconds, questioning herself of his intentions. Like at the inn, it probably was some way to deal with the situation she wasn't aware of. Either way, any attempt at resolving the problem was welcome.

"G...Got it!" She nodded. Ripping a chunk of hair out of the monstrous being shouldn't be much trouble, she assumed. However, as soon as she dashed off towards the beast, she was met with the unexpected.

4 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Lory's eyes accompanied the body in slow-motion as it was abruptly and forcefully flung towards Helios and Legion. Eyes shot wide open, she was stopped in her tracks once again.

1 hour ago, MARSOC said:

"Lory, if worst comes to worst I'm going to need you to use a flame spell on his arm. Low power, only enough to cauterize it."

"F...Flame spell!?..."

She appeared to be caught off-guard at first. She kept looking back and forth at the dying pony on the ground and the beast wreaking havoc at the opposite side of the cart. It was about a somewhat delicate subject: one the rebel mare wasn't exactly happy to speak about... To say the least, she much preferred fighting against the beast with her physical, albeit makeshift weapon, than casting a spell to help the pony in need.

After a few seconds of reluctance, she ultimately decided to disregard Legion's orders, choosing instead to step forward and face the enemy.

"HEY UGLY-FACE!!" She called out, flourishing her weapon around the air as to call his attention. "COME AND GET SOME!! Grade A pony meat right here!"

===

HELIOSbanner.png.49dcd847a3714f0e33e10596fb9cef05.png

With an oof, Helios was brought to the ground on the impact: the chef bleeding profusely over his grey chest fur. Raising his head back up to meet with the monster, he furrowed his brow in displeasure, soon returning his attention to the hurt pony on his hooves.

1 hour ago, MARSOC said:

"Helios! Keep his leg elevated and use my coat to stop the bleeding. Press hard and don't touch the limb with your bare hooves." He ordered, throwing him the coat. He turned to the nearby unicorn.

"Understood." He nodded, doing as he was told. He grabbed the coat and pressed it against the pony's stub: in a matter of seconds, the coat was already completely drenched in blood. Scanning over the area with a quick motion and noticing that Lory wasn't ready to assist, thinking rapidly, the professor swung open his right wing, spreading it across the cart.

Under his wing, a hidden leather belt was found, with a selection of mysterious-looking vials and small glass containers strapped onto it. Skimming through them, he soon chose one of the vials: one containing a viscous, marble-white colored liquid* inside. Popping the cork open, he held opened the unconscious chef's mouth with one hoof and tilted the flask over the his mouth with the other, making sure every single drop would go down his throat.

"The wound is too wide... This might not be enough." Helios thought out loud, still attempting to stop the bleeding any way he could. A few moments past, the stallion grabbed yet another marble-colored container, following suit to the last one and forcing the pony to drink it.

"Come on... Pull through..."

(( OOC: (*)The liquid is basically a homemade herbal medicine made by Helios using an ancient zebra tribe's recipe. It's meant to accelerate the user's immune system and cell transportation, healing wounds considerably faster... A health potion, if you will. :v

Doesn't need to work, if you don't want it to. ))

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 2

StarSnow calmly stood, her eyes turning white. And as had happened before, the ice bubble around her began to drop in temperature, until it became freezing. Her ice sword formed and levitated beside her. "Hmph. I have seen and faced worse. And with the others, it will not take long." She began to walk towards the beast, eyes narrowed. She glanced down at the injured civilian, and her eyes turned colder. Her ice aura flared slightly and a thin veil of ice formed over the wound, stopping it from bleeding completely.The civilian's eyes closed, but one could still see him breathing. "That will keep his wound from getting worse, and I also used a painkiller/sleeping spell." She turned back to the monster. "And now to deal with you."

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow calmly stood, her eyes turning white. And as had happened before, the ice bubble around her began to drop in temperature, until it became freezing. Her ice sword formed and levitated beside her. "Hmph. I have seen and faced worse. And with the others, it will not take long." She began to walk towards the beast, eyes narrowed. She glanced down at the injured civilian, and her eyes turned colder. Her ice aura flared slightly and a thin veil of ice formed over the wound, stopping it from bleeding completely.The civilian's eyes closed, but one could still see him breathing. "That will keep his wound from getting worse, and I also used a painkiller/sleeping spell." She turned back to the monster. "And now to deal with you."

Techno then tuned to Star as he was still holding on to the back of the monster...

TU: Star we can fry the brains of this thing if we can find a type of magic that's excluded from his defences!

• Brohoof 1

The injured pony on the ground groaned as his nub began to steam at the inclusion of ingesting the chemicals. It did indeed work as a catalyst to stimulate his nerve-system. The inclusion of a cap of ice, though perhaps not conducive to repairing nerve endings later, worked to offer a strange alternative to fight off infection. 

Legion wasn't having any luck with the door. It was fairly solid, and whatever barred it wasn't natural. The doe poked her head up on the other side of the window on the door, smirking at Legion's 'foolish' attempts. 

"Come now darling, I told you the doors were locked... when you finish with him, I'll be more than happy to let you out!" She giggled, before vanishing once again. 

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the car, the beast snorting in fury as Star squared off against it. The creature was clearly unaffected by the cold, in fact, he was literally steaming. His body exuded an incredible amount of heat, no doubt a result of his rapid transformation. Even Techno's attempts were yielding little in the way of results. 

Techno, still clinging to the creature's burning body, was able to melt a hole in the side of the creature's head with his multiple combinations of magic. And yet, the beast still carried on seemingly unaffected. Steam was practically bellowing from the large crater on its head. 

Finally it attacked Star, charging with its mouth wide open, trying to grab at anything of her that it could. Escaping or dodging would be difficult in such confined spaces though. 

58 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The injured pony on the ground groaned as his nub began to steam at the inclusion of ingesting the chemicals. It did indeed work as a catalyst to stimulate his nerve-system. The inclusion of a cap of ice, though perhaps not conducive to repairing nerve endings later, worked to offer a strange alternative to fight off infection. 

Legion wasn't having any luck with the door. It was fairly solid, and whatever barred it wasn't natural. The doe poked her head up on the other side of the window on the door, smirking at Legion's 'foolish' attempts. 

"Come now darling, I told you the doors were locked... when you finish with him, I'll be more than happy to let you out!" She giggled, before vanishing once again. 

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the car, the beast snorting in fury as Star squared off against it. The creature was clearly unaffected by the cold, in fact, he was literally steaming. His body exuded an incredible amount of heat, no doubt a result of his rapid transformation. Even Techno's attempts were yielding little in the way of results. 

Techno, still clinging to the creature's burning body, was able to melt a hole in the side of the creature's head with his multiple combinations of magic. And yet, the beast still carried on seemingly unaffected. Steam was practically bellowing from the large crater on its head. 

Finally it attacked Star, charging with its mouth wide open, trying to grab at anything of her that it could. Escaping or dodging would be difficult in such confined spaces though. 

TU: It's time to end this thing!!!

Techno then charged his magic at full power directly into the hole in the monster's head and the spell he was using should cause it's brain to explode...

TU: OHH THIS WILL BE YOU DEER IN A MOMENT!!!

• Brohoof 1

"I could REALLY use a piece of that thing if you lot don't mind!" Elias said as he lit the contents of the bowl on fire with his lighter. "exaudi me in devorationem omnium innominabilis est. Qui aurea porta quaero expellat impium creaturam profundis inferni vbi manet in aeternum nunquam redeant." He started to chant over the bowl.

• Brohoof 2

StarSnow narrowed her eyes. Her sword floated up, and then struck, cutting a small incision in the monster. Her horn glowed, and with the help of a spell, she dodged the monster, grabbing some of it's blood as she got past with her magic. Her hooves skidded as  she landed beside Elias. Not turning, she gave the blood to him, before going back towards the monster to help Techno.

((OOC: About the ice StarSnow used on the wound, remember she uses magic to generate it, so it's probably not normal ice. I do know what ice would normally do, and I thought of that.))

• Brohoof 2

The creature tried to turn to fight Star head on, but it was far to large and bulky to match her speed. Plus, it still had techno latched onto its back. Just as Star turned to face it once again, the front left quarter of the creatures head exploded into chunks of skull and brain matter. A small chunk of which landed with a splash in Elias' bowl already filled with a thin layer of blood. 

And yet, that didn't even stop it. Now missing half its head the creature burst into a wild spasmatic rage, bucking and kicking everything near it as well as biting and tearing at the seats without discrimination. Without much in addition to that, it was able to launch Techno off its back with its wild moves, sending him into one of the seats. 

Still mad with rage, it charged the nearest thing. In his case, it was the door leading into the dining and kitchen car. Somehow, unlike legion, the creature's strength was enough to break open the door. Well, tear it of the hinges more like. 

The grey earth pony on the ground missing one of his arms cringed, finally starting to come too. "H- hind- hind brain..." He tried to groan, groping his non existent arm as the others tried to help him. 

• Brohoof 2