Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

2 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

@Techno Universal

"Hmmm...wait.Warm?Nope I don't want it."She shuddered. "I...strongly dislike heat."

@Biohazarddallas

StarSnow turned to Elias. "Sorry." She held her hoof out. "My name is StarSnow."

TU: Well Star I didn't exactly want to give the cape to you though I believe you can also control the temperature on it to with your mind. Like you can make it nice and cool in hot conditions and you can even make it regulate itself to a particular set temperature so it's always perfect in terms of temperature.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well Star I didn't exactly want to give the cape to you though I believe you can also control the temperature on it to with your mind. Like you can make it nice and cool in hot conditions and you can even make it regulate itself to a particular set temperature so it's always perfect in terms of temperature.

((OOC:I meant "I don't want it near me.))

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

((OOC:I meant "I don't want it near me.))

(Ohh. Anyways Techno is now doing some funny things! :) )

TU: Well anyways because I'm still a cheerful pony I also have a natural instinct to do this!

Techno then started snuggling his head into the cape...

@Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Techno Universal @Star48955

There was a scream in the kitchen, followed by the shattering of porcelain dishes that could be heard clearly through the dining room. Something fell to the floor in the back, falling like a sack of potatoes, followed by more crashing and shattering. Two of the patrons, a griffon and pegasus got up to quickly exit the inn. They didn't even look back to see if anyone was okay. 

Casually, the yellow earth pony cook sauntered out of the back of the kitchen up to the bar with a bottle of hard apple cider for Lory Vox. His eyes were unnaturally wide and milky white, no pupils at all. The cook's lips were curled back far past where they should be across his cheeks, all the way to the back of the bone like he had just taken a knife to them to make them wider. 

"Here you are... my lady..." The cook poured Vox a glass as he loomed over her from over the counter, sliding it casually towards her and staring at her with his giant unnatural eyes. 

Anyone with a magical bone in their body could feel it... the oppressive sensation building in the room. It was enough to make the stomach churn and flutter. The cook lifted a bloody hoof onto the counter, and with the other placed a sliced lemon on Vox's glass. He never took his hungry unnatural eyes off of her. 

Silver stared at the yellow cook, his calmness not wavering,

"Ya know last time I checked ponies didn't have eyes like that," he said sipping his water and standing,

He chuckled,

"Nor does a cook offer a drink with such hatred,"

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

There was a scream in the kitchen, followed by the shattering of porcelain dishes that could be heard clearly through the dining room. Something fell to the floor in the back, falling like a sack of potatoes, followed by more crashing and shattering. Two of the patrons, a griffon and pegasus got up to quickly exit the inn. They didn't even look back to see if anyone was okay. 

Casually, the yellow earth pony cook sauntered out of the back of the kitchen up to the bar with a bottle of hard apple cider for Lory Vox. His eyes were unnaturally wide and milky white, no pupils at all. The cook's lips were curled back far past where they should be across his cheeks, all the way to the back of the bone like he had just taken a knife to them to make them wider. 

"Here you are... my lady..." The cook poured Vox a glass as he loomed over her from over the counter, sliding it casually towards her and staring at her with his giant unnatural eyes. 

Anyone with a magical bone in their body could feel it... the oppressive sensation building in the room. It was enough to make the stomach churn and flutter. The cook lifted a bloody hoof onto the counter, and with the other placed a sliced lemon on Vox's glass. He never took his hungry unnatural eyes off of her. 

"Oh bollocks" elias said before getting up and briskly walking over to the bar. Putting himself between Vox and the possessed cook. "I'm addressing the entity inside." He said "leave now or face the consequences."

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 2

@GoldieS

After the audible fracas took place in the kitchen, Lory's attention sparked back to life. As the earth pony began serving her, she simply stared back at him. Her mouth was slightly opened and her brow furrowed, forming a perplexed expression.

Once her drink was done, it was left atop the counter, resting abandoned. Lory didn't mind it at all: not anymore. It seemed like she had bigger problems to worry about rather than simply satiating her thirst. In a similar fashion to the cook, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. The two found themselves in a deadly staring contest.

"Riiiiiiiight..." She murmured, slowly and calmly rising up from her seat. Her horn began glowing in a wine-colored aura - likewise, the piece of lead pipe resting on her back was enveloped the same, as it sprung to life and levitated next to Lory. All while carefully and slowly backing away.

"So much for wanting some peace and quiet..." Lory sighed. She took a defensive stance while wielding her weapon, awaiting any abrupt movement the entity could make. She also took notice of the other costumers that gathered around the possessed pony, sending them a quick glance.

"Y'all with me?" She asked them.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver looked at Elias,

"We may have a strong one on our hooves or paws," he told him.

He stares at the possessed pony, he knew a powerful demon when he saw one, that feline knowing what a demon was, was surprising but he went along with it.

"He may be tough but it's always easier when you got somebody to watch yer back." Elias said to his new ally. Turning back to the cook he quipped, "So, are you going to leave on yer own or do we have to make ye?" He glanced at vox, "that little pipe won't do any good luv, don't wanna hurt the poor wanker just because he's not in control right now." 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 2

StarSnow calmly stood and walked to the others.As she walked,her ice bubble caused the ground to steam.She stared at what used to be the cook. "If I were you I'd listen." She said,in a voice like ice.Sweet,yet sharp and cold.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver summoned two blades, a 3D constellation of them really, transparent blue with stare being an outline.

"I'm with everyone who stays and fights, but before we attack...you who brought you to this realm,"

"On top of what my new friend is askin of you, why don't you tell us your name? Exorcisms are always easier if little things like names are included." Elias wisecracked.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"On top of what my new friend is askin of you, why don't you tell us your name? Exorcisms are always easier if little things like names are included." Elias wisecracked.

"Anybody have a book of demons on 'em, so we can find the right exorcism," hunting demons was one thing, finding out how to trap them back in the demon realm was much more difficult, and consisted of a team, an exorcist, a couple of defenders, and someone who could trap the demon with a pentagram. He hoped someone knew how to do two of the jobs.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"Anybody have a book of demons on 'em, so we can find the right exorcism," hunting demons was one thing, finding out how to trap them back in the demon realm was much more difficult, and consisted of a team, an exorcist, a couple of defenders, and someone who could trap the demon with a pentagram. He hoped someone knew how to do two of the jobs.

"Don't need one mate, been doing this since I was 17, I know the right one. Not too shabby with chalk either. Can I trust you lot to keep em off me long enough to draw a trap?"

• Brohoof 2

"Consequences? Fight?" The cook tilted his head to the side in apparent confusion, though his unnatural expression never changed. "But I don't understand... I've done nothing to you."

He sighed in apparent defeat, before nodding in acceptance. "Well, I suppose if you wish, I'll leave. After I kill you all." 

There was a heavy thumping sound that reverberated through the building. Things flew of shelves in the back, tables and chairs jumped through the air, and glass shattered towards the front. Cracks tore through the wooden floor and ceiling, some of the beams splitting in half, one swinging down to narrowly avoid hitting Techno on the head.

That same thumping sound exploded outward from the possessed cook, sending Elias, Silver, Star, and Vox tumbling to the ground into nearby fallen chairs and tables. Techno was the only one still standing after the wave, being just a little bit further than the others. 

"Come now, you lot can do better than that, can't you? I was told you'd all be at least a little bit of a challenge..." The cook laughed, climbing up onto the counter to lord over the room with a cackling disturbing laugh. 

Just now, Biohazarddallas said:

"Don't need one mate, been doing this since I was 17, I know the right one. Not too shabby with chalk either. Can I trust you lot to keep em off me long enough to draw a trap?"

Silvermoon teleported in front of the feline,

"Got ya covered,"

(Ignore that last post)

Silver stood up, still unwavered, he stepped forward towards the demon,

"I have no fear of you!"

He then remembered something,

"Noctus Lucius," he smirked at the demon calling out a name.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, silvermoon15000 said:

Silvermoon teleported in front of the feline,

"Got ya covered,"

"Alright then" he said, producing a piece of chalk from his coat pocket. "On with the show. And don't worry, if things go wrong then we'll all be too dead to care."

• Brohoof 2

StarSnow smiled,baring her teeth,which were unusually sharp. "Oh don't worry.I can handle him." Her iris's turned white,and the temperature in the room dropped until freezing, but to the other's it felt only a little cold. Her horn glowed ice blue, and a blade made of ice appeared in front of her.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 2

Lory hit the hard, solid ground with an oof. Scratching her head in pain, soon enough, she managed to find her bearings again, just to take a gander at the damage that was done to the location. Barely moving an inch, it seemed as if the demon has manage to nearly take down the building with a single blow. Chairs and tables had been scattered everywhere and the ceiling above looked as if it could crumble down at any second. It was like the aftermath of a bar fight like the rebel mare had never seen before.

"Ughh..." She slowly got back up on her hooves, levitating the pipe back towards her. She soon found the others had already taken appropriate measures, by attempting to trap the enemy in ice. Needless to say, it was a scene she hadn't witnessed before.

With that in mind, Lory decided to step back and wait for a while. Perhaps that scuffle would be done before she was required to lift a single hoof about it.

"Verses!?" She shouted out. "What in the world are you talking about, dude!? Just beat that thing up!"

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Driz said:

Lory hit the hard, solid ground with an oof. Scratching her head in pain, soon enough, she managed to find her bearings again, just to take a gander at the damage that was done to the location. Barely moving an inch, it seemed as if the demon has manage to nearly take down the building with a single blow. Chairs and tables had been scattered everywhere and the ceiling above looked as if it could crumble down at any second. It was like the aftermath of a bar fight like the rebel mare had never seen before.

"Ughh..." She slowly got back up on her hooves, levitating the pipe back towards her. She soon found the others had already taken appropriate measures, by attempting to trap the enemy in ice. Needless to say, it was a scene she hadn't witnessed before.

With that in mind, Lory decided to step back and wait for a while. Perhaps that scuffle would be done before she was required to lift a single hoof about it.

"Verses!?" She shouted out. "What in the world are you talking about, dude!? Just beat that thing up!"

Silver sighed,

"You can beat him up all you want, but it won't die, a demon can only be sent back to its realm, an exorcism is done through verses, if we keep beating him up we may kill the pony he possesses,"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh no! I'm so scared, you know my name! I'm absolutely doomed..." The deamon replied sarcastically, still laughing. 

He looked around the room at his opponents as they rose and took their defensive stances, readying for what they expected to be an all out brawl. He took note of the three* ponies holding weapons, snorting condescendingly at their foolish attempts to apparently intimidate him. That and their bravado, that he cackled at even more. 

"Seriously? You think a few corporeal weapons and some chanting is going to get rid of me? You must think I'm some sort of chump, don't you?" He added, before half the tables and chairs strewn about the room began to lift in the air. 

The objects hovered upward slowly, as if suspended in water and floating to the surface. There was no additional warning, no precursor to what happened next, as these select objects began hurdling in every direction, barreling towards each fighter with malicious force. 

"Well!? I'm waiting! Do something already, don't just stand there, exercise me!!" He shouted, his voice taking a deep monstrous tone, something only the gruffest of ponies could replicate to any degree. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

StarSnow rolled her eyes,and turned to the others. "Can we start fighting already?I want to go to sleep soon." She turned back to the demon,as her magic started affecting her. Her eyes widened,and she stretched,a icy aura forming around her. "I haven't felt this cold in a while." She smiled brilliantly at the cook. "Thank you!"

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

"Oh no! I'm so scared, you know my name! I'm absolutely doomed..." The deamon replied sarcastically, still laughing. 

He looked around the room at his opponents as they rose and took their defensive stances, readying for what they expected to be an all out brawl. He took note of the two ponies holding weapons, snorting condescendingly at their foolish attempts to apparently intimidate him. That and their bravado, that he cackled at even more. 

"Seriously? You think a few corporeal weapons and some chanting is going to get rid of me? You must think I'm some sort of chump, don't you?" He added, before half the tables and chairs strewn about the room began to lift in the air. 

The objects hovered upward slowly, as if suspended in water and floating to the surface. There was no additional warning, no precursor to what happened next, as these select objects began hurdling in every direction, barreling towards each fighter with malicious force. 

"Well!? I'm waiting! Do something already, don't just stand there, exercise me!!" He shouted, his voice taking a deep monstrous tone, something only the gruffest of ponies could replicate to any degree. 

"Let the sun and moon become one, from the gates of tartarturus open to those who don't seek it, the light of the sun shall take those of darkness, Noctus, the demon of hate, I cast the to the shadows and descend the into the well of hell," Silver continued the chant, loud and clear, hopefully distracting the demon from Elias.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

He looked around the room at his opponents as they rose and took their defensive stances, readying for what they expected to be an all out brawl. He took note of the two ponies holding weapons, snorting condescendingly at their foolish attempts to apparently intimidate him. That and their bravado, that he cackled at even more. 

Elias dodged a flying chair. "Noctis Lucis ego eieci te de profundis inferni. omne daemonium, entity tenebris et eieci te de inferno servi vestrum vas, et to, unde venisti. ad cisternam monstrum!" He chanted adding his own flavor to the exorcism. 

• Brohoof 2