Register now to remove this ad.
GoldieS

Open
Sinister Soil

535 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"What's going on!? Unhand me! Who do you think I am!? I'm not some blasted cultist!" He shouted. "Let go of me this-" 

He was cut off as he hit the ground. The earth pony rubbed his injured arm a bit in pain as he looked up at the other two quite fearfully. A sudden bout of realization came over his face, turning it white in terror at what he concluded in his mind. 

"Y- your the cultists!" He looked around frantically for anything, but of course there was nothing but luggage. "What are you going to do to me!?"

"It's quite simple really," Elias said as he picked up his suspect and chucked him into the middle of the second circle. "et solis lunaeque præsidium viros et infernum malis mundi." He chanted quickly as the second circle started to glow a faint blue. "That's a protection circle, which keeps lots of nasty things from reaching you. For example, omnia tenebris inferni exercituum, vocabit Aizulkud devorantem facere iubente." He shouted and the largest circle began to brightly glow a deep orange. A portal opened up all around the protection circle. Massive dark green oily tentacles started protruding from the portal. They were surrounding a massive snapping octopus beak just underneath the protection circle holding the terrified earth pony. "This chap here is called Aizulkud, otherwise known as the devourer of souls. He's much too big to fit through this portal but he doesn't have to. Here's the deal pal, I know you summoned that demon so there's no point in lying to me. You're going to tell me her true name or Mr. Aizulkud is about to have a snack."

Edited by Biohazarddallas
2 people brohoof this

@Star48955 @Biohazarddallas

The pony recoiled back in terror, using his good arm to shield himself from the creature while scooting as far away from it as he could. He was clearly terrified, Elias' tactic apparently a success in that regard. 

"Equestria will prevail against you monsters!!" He shouted, voice shaky. "Y- you might kill me, but I promise you, your fate will be far worse than mine!" 

He gulped, still trying to avoid looking at the creature, or any of them. In fact, he was trying to hide his feelings on the situation, trying his best to maintain a stoic appearance in the face of certain doom. Though, actually achieving that was something else altogether. 

"I- I have powerful friends!" He added. "They'll make sure you monsters suffer! P- please... I don't know what yo want from me..."

Edited by GoldieS
1 person brohoofs this

14 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The pony recoiled back in terror, using his good arm to shield himself from the creature while scooting as far away from it as he could. He was clearly terrified, Elias' tactic apparently a success in that regard. 

"Equestria will prevail against you monsters!!" He shouted, voice shaky. "Y- you might kill me, but I promise you, your fate will be far worse than mine!" 

He gulped, still trying to avoid looking at the creature, or any of them. In fact, he was trying to hide his feelings on the situation, trying his best to maintain a stoic appearance in the face of certain doom. Though, actually achieving that was something else altogether. 

"I- I have powerful friends!" He added. "They'll make sure you monsters suffer! P- please... I don't know what yo want from me..."

"I want the name of the demon you summoned." Elias said "her true name, and you'd better tell me fast because my friend here is getting hungry." 

1 person brohoofs this

"I don't know what your talking about..." He started to sob a little, gulping. "I didn't summon any demon... please, you have to believe me..." 

The pony was shaking uncontrollably. He still refused to look anyone in the eyes, covering his face with his good leg in order to avoid it. If the circle was any bigger, he would have been sideways on the ground cowering in a small ball. 

"Oh... how cute... you're still trying to find out my name?" The doe giggled behind the next door in the luggage car, which like all the others they encountered, was locked as well. "Well, figure it out fast... I'm not done here yet..."

She was taunting them. The doe clearly considered herself superior. 

"When you're all done in here playing around with my servants, why don't you come join me in first class hmm?" She added, before stifling a laugh and vanishing behind the window in the door once again. 

The pony looked over at the door, ears still folded back, then back at Elias in utter confusion. 

1 person brohoofs this

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"I don't know what your talking about..." He started to sob a little, gulping. "I didn't summon any demon... please, you have to believe me..." 

The pony was shaking uncontrollably. He still refused to look anyone in the eyes, covering his face with his good leg in order to avoid it. If the circle was any bigger, he would have been sideways on the ground cowering in a small ball. 

"Oh... how cute... you're still trying to find out my name?" The doe giggled behind the next door in the luggage car, which like all the others they encountered, was locked as well. "Well, figure it out fast... I'm not done here yet..."

She was taunting them. The doe clearly considered herself superior. 

"When you're all done in here playing around with my servants, why don't you come join me in first class hmm?" She added, before stifling a laugh and vanishing behind the window in the door once again. 

The pony looked over at the door, ears still folded back, then back at Elias in utter confusion. 

Elias gulped, "you really didn't summon her did you?" The earth pony frantically nodded. "That cheeky b***h." The cat muttered, remembering the mare who had 'helped' him earlier. He closed the portal and released the stallion with a snap of his fingers, "Can't say you'd accept my apology, but I can be a right bastard sometimes." Elias said to the terrified pony. That was as close to an actual apology anyone had gotten from the cat in years.

1 person brohoofs this

StarSnow cut off the spell she had ready, and breathed a sigh of relief. She then turned and frowned at Elias. "There was a much easier way to do that, even if he was guilty." She shook her head slowly.

'Eh...guess Mom was right.

Her eyes narrowed, and she threw the thought away.

I am not going to do it. I will not.

2 people brohoof this

8 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow cut off the spell she had ready, and breathed a sigh of relief. She then turned and frowned at Elias. "There was a much easier way to do that, even if he was guilty." She shook her head slowly..

"I've always been a fan of theatrics." Elias said. "I had a lead that seemed good at the time, I acted on it and it turned out to be false." He sighed "before you start this was no ones fault but my own. I'll get this sorted. Hate when I've been played." 

1 person brohoofs this

8 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

A giant rat tumbled out of the cabinet in question, stumbling to its grubby little paws as it looked up at Techno with beady red little eyes. It was the very same creature that had accompanied the doe last night, before everything that had happened. Though, the doe herself was still nowhere to be seen. The little beast looked afraid, but ready strike if backed into a corner, which wasn't hard to do in such confined spaces. 

The little monster took a few steps back, hissing threateningly at Techno as the hair on its bottom stood on end, tail curling up behind it. Its teeth, while not carnivorous, looked just as dangerous as any predator. 

@Techno Universal @Star48955

"What's going on!? Unhand me! Who do you think I am!? I'm not some blasted cultist!" He shouted. "Let go of me this-" 

He was cut off as he hit the ground. The earth pony rubbed his injured arm a bit in pain as he looked up at the other two quite fearfully. A sudden bout of realization came over his face, turning it white in terror at what he concluded in his mind. 

"Y- your the cultists!" He looked around frantically for anything, but of course there was nothing but luggage. "What are you going to do to me!?"

Techno then slowly turned his head to the rat with a smile and his eyes were still glowing red brightly...

TU: Ahh I bet you know exactly where your owner the doe is! You better lead me to her otherwise I may have to end your life here!

Techno then heard the doe and quickly locked eye contact with her to then come up to the luggage car door...

TU: Now I believe it's about time you die! Your not the real deer I knew from my lab. You killed her to just take form of her body!!!

Edited by Techno Universal
1 person brohoofs this

@Biohazarddallas @Star48955 @Techno Universal

The stallion crawled back against some of the crates containing the luggage, still in obvious fear. He continued to cover his eyes to avoid letting either of them see how afraid he really was. Still, he tried to compose himself, trying to fake his stoicness once again not at all very well. 

Quickly he snatched the notebook away from Star (presuming she still had it) and opened it up while pulling out a pen attached to the binding. 

With a shaky hoof he began to write in it, verbalizing it at the same instance. "F-feline exhibits clear and strong signs of antisocial personality disorder... presents as grade three warlock, utilizing cleary illegal summoning practices..."

Meanwhile, at the other end of the car after Techno blew past Elias and Star, the doe managed to give Techno a delightful little wave and blew him a kiss before vanishing. On the opposite end of the train the rat used Techno's distraction to find another hiding spot. 

At this point, the mare who had given Elias the tip was conspicuously absent...

Edited by GoldieS
1 person brohoofs this

4 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal @Star48955 @Techno Universal

The stallion crawled back against some of the crates containing the luggage, still in obvious fear. He continued to cover his eyes to avoid letting either of them see how afraid he really was. Still, he tried to compose himself, trying to fake his stoicness once again not at all very well. 

Quickly he snatched the notebook away from Star (presuming she still had it) and opened it up while pulling out a pen attached to the binding. 

With a shaky hoof he began to write in it, verbalizing it at the same instance. "F-feline exhibits clear and strong signs of antisocial personality disorder... presents as grade three warlock, utilizing cleary illegal summoning practices..."

Meanwhile, at the other end of the car after Techno blew past Elias and Star, the doe managed to give Techno a delightful little wave and blew him a kiss before vanishing. On the opposite end of the train the rat used Techno's distraction to find another hiding spot. 

TU: Ohh common just come at me already you deer!!!

Techno was now rapidly looking around again...